Republicans, Take Care With the ‘Moore was a bad candidate’ Excuse

Alabama to Reopen 30 Licensing Centers | DMV.org

From your own citation
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) announced last week that the satellite offices in 30 counties will be staffed with an examiner at least one day a month,

(I am sure that ....to use the southern vernacular......."its very white for the state" to reopen those office one day per month 5 weeks prior to the special election...don't you agree?

The state's four remaining abortion clinics are open every Feb. 29th!

"Democrats" didn't win in Alabama. One horrible candidate lost an election he "couldn't lose." The same could be said for the 2016 Presidential election: Republicans didn't win the White House; one horrible Democrat candidate gave it away by losing an election she "couldn't lose."

The only rational Take-Away: Nothing is guaranteed, in spite of what the "experts" keep telling us.

"Democrats" didn't win in Alabama. One horrible candidate lost an election he "couldn't lose." The same could be said for the 2016 Presidential election: Republicans didn't win the White House; one horrible Democrat candidate gave it away by losing an election she "couldn't lose."

The only rational Take-Away: Nothing is guaranteed, in spite of what the "experts" keep telling us.
Sure....whatever comforts the losers.

Wait....isn't Roy Moore going to sue them for defamation?

Moore's "future"

de85331e800b0e298d9ec062f3768a51.jpg

Moore would have won, but nowadays, women have their own cars and can go to polling places on their own. I blame Moore's loss on the demise of standard transmissions....

Watch Roy Moore’s accusers disappear in a puff of dollars.

I don't know. Doesn't matter. We will never hear from them again. They cannot go through with anything, because it's all a lie and now those paying them got what they wanted.

You morons need a serious lesson in fucking LOGIC.........If Moore is the WRONGED one, it is up to HIM to sue for defamation from his accusers......YES or NO?
.......instead the idiot takes it out on his horse....LOL

I don't know. Doesn't matter. We will never hear from them again. They cannot go through with anything, because it's all a lie and now those paying them got what they wanted.

You morons need a serious lesson in fucking LOGIC.........If Moore is the WRONGED one, it is up to HIM to sue for defamation from his accusers......YES or NO?

I said I don't know and it doesn't matter. Seriously moron, take some remedial reading classes. FFS

I said I don't know and it doesn't matter. Seriously moron, take some remedial reading classes. FFS

These women will vanish faster than a popcorn fart in a whirlwind.

These women will vanish faster than a popcorn fart in a whirlwind.
Just like the claim that the trump women disappeared?

You know, Moore WAS a crappy candidate. Why do I say this? Because on the news this morning, they were talking about the election and an interesting little tidbit came up..................

Seems that approx 1.5 percent of the vote was given to write in candidates.

Moore lost by around 1.5 percent.

Wonder if Moore is regretting spending the last weekend of the campaign at the Army Navy game rather than stumping around AL?

Jones very well may have surged and won because of that.

Forum List

Back