Republicans, Take Care With the ‘Moore was a bad candidate’ Excuse

The Democratic base is fired up and ready to go

“For Jones to even have a chance to win, the core pillars of the Democratic base in Alabama -- especially African American voters -- had to turn out in presidential election-like numbers. No one thought that was possible -- until it happened.

Black voters comprised 29% of the Alabama electorate on Tuesday and went for Jones by 92 points, according to exit polling. In 2012, African Americans made up 28% of voters and Barack Obama won them by 91 points.

That's stunning. Jones matched the performance of the first black president in history among black voters.”

5 takeaways from Doug Jones' massive victory in Alabama - CNNPolitics

When Democrats are energized and motivated, Republicans lose.

Your panic and hate mongering campaign is working.

So much for democracy.

Alabama is an open state where either party can vote in a primary election. Is it possible that the DNC mobilized their dirty tricks brigade to elect a flawed republican candidate that they already planned to attack politically?

The Democratic base is fired up and ready to go

“For Jones to even have a chance to win, the core pillars of the Democratic base in Alabama -- especially African American voters -- had to turn out in presidential election-like numbers. No one thought that was possible -- until it happened.

Black voters comprised 29% of the Alabama electorate on Tuesday and went for Jones by 92 points, according to exit polling. In 2012, African Americans made up 28% of voters and Barack Obama won them by 91 points.

That's stunning. Jones matched the performance of the first black president in history among black voters.”

5 takeaways from Doug Jones' massive victory in Alabama - CNNPolitics

When Democrats are energized and motivated, Republicans lose.
Here's a 6th take away, all those Black voters had to show an ID.

Just realize that many Conservative voters have moved away from believing in ballots as the means to change things and adopted the understanding thst only bullets will truly do the job.

Just for you, nitwit...Do the job........LOL

man-holding-gun-to-his-head-illustration-id132074373

I wonder if Moore is regretting going to the Army Navy game last weekend and not campaigning?

One of the things I noticed last night on VICE News when they were interviewing Moore supporters and his campaign staff, they were remarkably relaxed and laid back, confident that Moore had the election in the bag.

Sadly, that's not how it turned out for them.

I wonder if there are conservatives in AL who are melting down like some of the liberals did when Trump was elected?

.....and to help to DISENFRANCHISE black voters, the "ethical" government in Alabama closed down 31 DMV offices.......

Alabama closes DMVs in majority of “black belt” counties, passed ...
Are you saying Black people can't drive, anyway you do know that Alabama operates mobile DMv's during election times so that people in rural areas can obtain ID's ?

FYI they reopened 30 of those DMV's in 2015 along with the one in my home town which is 75% White.

One thing is for sure:

If Democrats can win in Alabama, they can win anywhere!

Southern liberals are going to be energized.

This is the beginning of the end of Republican domination of the South!

Thank you Donald Trump!

.....and to help to DISENFRANCHISE black voters, the "ethical" government in Alabama closed down 31 DMV offices.......

Are you saying Black people can't drive, anyway you do know that Alabama operates mobile DMv's during election times so that people in rural areas can obtain ID's ?

FYI they reopened 30 of those DMV's in 2015 along with the one in my home town which is 75% White.

That's odd. They don't mention that on their web site:
State of Alabama Law Enforcement Agency

So your saying that while they've closed down the DMVs in the predominantly black areas, they've opened mobile DMVs in the rural, predominantly white areas.

One of which is in your predominantly white hometown.

What part of "DISENFRANCHISE black voters" don't you get?

Alabama to Reopen 30 Licensing Centers | DMV.org

Well, then, there can not be any discrimination, because your link clearly says that all satellite stations will be open at least one day per month!

Well, then, there can not be any discrimination, because your link clearly says that all satellite stations will be open at least one day per month!
there never was any discrimination just Liberal bullshit.

From your own citation
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) announced last week that the satellite offices in 30 counties will be staffed with an examiner at least one day a month,

(I am sure that ....to use the southern vernacular......."its very white for the state" to reopen those office one day per month 5 weeks prior to the special election...don't you agree?

Forum List

Back