Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?
First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.
Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.
You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.
It is known as history, and I am old enough to remember it happening.
You remember what didn't happen, then.
I am not the only one here who remembers it.

Yep, I remember it too. Reagan kicking off his presidential campaign in of all places Philadelphia ... not the one in Pennsylvania where the Constitution came together where the Liberty Bell is, no the one in Mississippi where the infamous triple murder of civil rights activists went down in 1964, talking about "states' rights". 1964, the same year "states' rights" George Wallace offered to be Barry Goldwater's running mate because candidate Goldwater had voted against the Civil rights Act (Goldwater didn't need Wallace; he won the deep South without him).

Then there was the Republican Party strategist Lee Atwater, analyzing what Dave thinks never existed, in 1981:

>> You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******." <<​
That was the blueprint for the Republican Party to take over the one-party-rule of the South by highlighting race and how it (the RP) was going to be the device to keep black people down more so than the Democrats. And the Democrats obliged -- or we could say got it started -- by passing that 1964 Civil Rights Act, triggering both Wallace's offer and Strom Thurmond's until-then-unthinkable departure to the "party of Lincoln". Thus broke the dam.

Guess Daveward Gunnerhands never learned about all this shit while he was immersed in his guns.
I have no obligation to believe your fantasies, pussy.

Actually it's quoted history. And yes you're free to bury your head in the sand and wail to anyone who will still listen that it didn't happen. Even though it's all in the history books. Not the direction I would have taken but hey, that's just me.
The history of the Democratic Party is based on racism, and it continues to this day. You can't NUH UH your way out of it, no matter how hard you try. But you need to realize your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.

Oh look. Daveward Gunnerhands wants to be awarded a drive-by because he can't argue with quoted history.
That's so cute. Rendered impotent by histories of fifty years ago he wants to shift to 190. Bravely ran away.
Oh look, Slogo the retarded monkey claims Dems supported the Civil Rights Act? No retard. There was almost ZERO support from Dems for that, giving blacks citizenship and the right to vote, or giving women the right to vote. All there in recorded history. Yet you choose to keep your head up your ass. Most people would be ashamed to be like you.
Pogo laughed at this post. Unintelligent people laugh at things they don't understand.

I laughed, because I knew at first sight what I was about to do with it.

Chuckle. I kill me.
Yes. You knew you were going to play your Bullshit Card. Because that's all you've got.

Actually that's more of that thar "history". You know, that shit that you had no clue about with the Southern Strategy and got your ass handed to you?

platter.jpg
Dood, you ignore reality harder than anyone I ever met.

Daveward posts "note to self", mistakenly drops it on USMB.

You got schlonged, Gunnerhands. You had no idea of the history you tried to deny, and got your clock cleaned.
Good Gaea, will you stop whining that I don't believe leftist alternate history? I'm a rational person. I'm not going to embrace your fantasies.

Guess what Daveward ---- History doesn't give a shit whether you embrace it or not. Know why? Because she knows there's nothing you can do about it.

I know it too. That's why I wield it like a truncheon.

And you with your "Magic Switch". Hee hee hee.
I know history. She said to tell you you're full of shit.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Yep, I remember it too. Reagan kicking off his presidential campaign in of all places Philadelphia ... not the one in Pennsylvania where the Constitution came together where the Liberty Bell is, no the one in Mississippi where the infamous triple murder of civil rights activists went down in 1964, talking about "states' rights". 1964, the same year "states' rights" George Wallace offered to be Barry Goldwater's running mate because candidate Goldwater had voted against the Civil rights Act (Goldwater didn't need Wallace; he won the deep South without him).

Then there was the Republican Party strategist Lee Atwater, analyzing what Dave thinks never existed, in 1981:

>> You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******." <<​
That was the blueprint for the Republican Party to take over the one-party-rule of the South by highlighting race and how it (the RP) was going to be the device to keep black people down more so than the Democrats. And the Democrats obliged -- or we could say got it started -- by passing that 1964 Civil Rights Act, triggering both Wallace's offer and Strom Thurmond's until-then-unthinkable departure to the "party of Lincoln". Thus broke the dam.

Guess Daveward Gunnerhands never learned about all this shit while he was immersed in his guns.

Actually it's quoted history. And yes you're free to bury your head in the sand and wail to anyone who will still listen that it didn't happen. Even though it's all in the history books. Not the direction I would have taken but hey, that's just me.
The history of the Democratic Party is based on racism, and it continues to this day. You can't NUH UH your way out of it, no matter how hard you try. But you need to realize your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.

Oh look. Daveward Gunnerhands wants to be awarded a drive-by because he can't argue with quoted history.
That's so cute. Rendered impotent by histories of fifty years ago he wants to shift to 190. Bravely ran away.
Oh look, Slogo the retarded monkey claims Dems supported the Civil Rights Act? No retard. There was almost ZERO support from Dems for that, giving blacks citizenship and the right to vote, or giving women the right to vote. All there in recorded history. Yet you choose to keep your head up your ass. Most people would be ashamed to be like you.

Next slide please

bothcivilrights.jpeg

>> In this case, it becomes clear that Democrats in the north and the south were more likely to vote for the bill than Republicans in the north and south respectively. This difference in both houses is statistically significant with over 95% confidence. It just so happened southerners made up a larger percentage of the Democratic than Republican caucus, which created the initial impression than Republicans were more in favor of the act.​
Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did. <<​

Gotta say, it's kind of amazing how y'all Bubblistas keep getting your collective ass schooled on this shit, and yet trot it right back out again looking for different results. It's as if y'all are just incapable of learning.
You mean like you pulling out the Magic Party Switch that lets you pretend Democrat racism didn't exist?
The Democrat party was the Republican party back in the day. Get a clue.

Dave can't pick up clues. He got dem guns in his hands.
What a nut job. And a hell of a liar.
You fellahs sure do get upset that people are allowed to disagree with you.
Youre allowed to disagree. I just dont want to hear you whining again about how Blacks dont support your party.
Never whined about it. You're making things up. Meanwhile, some blacks are indeed conservative.

They get treated very badly by liberal blacks and whites.

Next slide please

bothcivilrights.jpeg

>> In this case, it becomes clear that Democrats in the north and the south were more likely to vote for the bill than Republicans in the north and south respectively. This difference in both houses is statistically significant with over 95% confidence. It just so happened southerners made up a larger percentage of the Democratic than Republican caucus, which created the initial impression than Republicans were more in favor of the act.​
Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did. <<​

Gotta say, it's kind of amazing how y'all Bubblistas keep getting your collective ass schooled on this shit, and yet trot it right back out again looking for different results. It's as if y'all are just incapable of learning.
You mean like you pulling out the Magic Party Switch that lets you pretend Democrat racism didn't exist?

Youre allowed to disagree. I just dont want to hear you whining again about how Blacks dont support your party.
Never whined about it. You're making things up. Meanwhile, some blacks are indeed conservative.

Youre always whining about why intelligent Blacks dont support your party. Thats why you deny the Southern Strategy even though the GOP leadership admitted to it.

Pogo laughed at this post. Unintelligent people laugh at things they don't understand.

Chuckle. I kill me.
Yes. You knew you were going to play your Bullshit Card. Because that's all you've got.

Actually that's more of that thar "history". You know, that shit that you had no clue about with the Southern Strategy and got your ass handed to you?

platter.jpg

You got schlonged, Gunnerhands. You had no idea of the history you tried to deny, and got your clock cleaned.
Good Gaea, will you stop whining that I don't believe leftist alternate history? I'm a rational person. I'm not going to embrace your fantasies.

Guess what Daveward ---- History doesn't give a shit whether you embrace it or not. Know why? Because she knows there's nothing you can do about it.

Apparently not, since I/we provided links, quotes and facts to document what you had no clue of, and you had........... well nothing.

My that's a sparkling clean horologe situated on your wall Mr Gunnerhands. May I ask who cleans your clock?

Oh wait, I remember. I do.

It must be because I do it every day that it looks so fresh.

Chuckle. I kill me.

platter.jpg

Apparently not, since I/we provided links, quotes and facts to document what you had no clue of, and you had........... well nothing.

My that's a sparkling clean horologe situated on your wall Mr Gunnerhands. May I ask who cleans your clock?

PUHLEEZE, Pogo, you are one of the bigger "fact free" posters here. You define the term "generic " when it comes to spewing leftard talking points. I will give you this much, you stood out when it came to whining about the Hildebeast losing. Trump never lost this election and there is plenty of proof that makes that very salient point....not that you would ever peruse the video of testimonials of those that signed affidavits under penalty of perjury. You couldn't bear to have your delusions destroyed, punkinpusss.

Next slide please

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Youre always whining about why intelligent Blacks dont support your party. Thats why you deny the Southern Strategy even though the GOP leadership admitted to it.
Is that akin to the "great society" where LBJ claims that he will have them ******* voting demcrat? Wasn't George Wallace a "demcrat"?????? Robert Byrd, the former KKK member that only had a change of heart when it became politically expedient also a demcrat"?? I guess Al Gore Sr was a closet repub? Pedo Joe and the Clintons were complicit in bring black youth to "heel" by pushing statutes guaranteed to lock up black youths and deny them of a future as convicted felons for victimless crimes.

Next slide please

bothcivilrights.jpeg

Is that akin to the "great society" where LBJ claims that he will have them ******* voting demcrat? Wasn't George Wallace a "demcrat"?????? Robert Byrd, the former KKK member that only had a change of heart when it became politically expedient also a demcrat"?? I guess Al Gore Sr was a closet repub? Pedo Joe and the Clintons were complicit in bring black youth to "heel" by pushing statutes guaranteed to lock up black youths and deny them of a future as convicted felons for victimless crimes.
" LBJ claims that he will have them ******* voting demcrat? "

People always say this but they can never provided the quote. I wonder why?

Chuckle. I kill me.

platter.jpg

PUHLEEZE, Pogo, you are one of the bigger "fact free" posters here. You define the term "generic " when it comes to spewing leftard talking points. I will give you this much, you stood out when it came to whining about the Hildebeast losing. Trump never lost this election and there is plenty of proof that makes that very salient point....not that you would ever peruse the video of testimonials of those that signed affidavits under penalty of perjury. You couldn't bear to have your delusions destroyed, punkinpusss.

Yyyyyyeeeaahhh sure Iggie. Go read the posts from a day ago about the Southern Strategy Dave can't wrap his tiny little head around. He actually sat on this board declaring he knows more about the Republican Party than its own Chairs do. Go see it, it's a hoot.

I have no idea what "you stood out when it came to whining about the Hildebeast losing" means but I have no need of you to "give" me anything. You're on ignore, and the delusional second half of the post above exemplifies why.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

Who exactly is going to investigate him, and on what evidence?

“Because Republicans said so “ hasn’t lead to any changes against anyone.

Chuckle. I kill me.

platter.jpg

Yyyyyyeeeaahhh sure Iggie. Go read the posts from a day ago about the Southern Strategy Dave can't wrap his tiny little head around. He actually sat on this board declaring he knows more about the Republican Party than its own Chairs do. Go see it, it's a hoot.

I have no idea what "you stood out when it came to whining about the Hildebeast losing" means but I have no need of you to "give" me anything. You're on ignore, and the delusional second half of the post above exemplifies why.
It's best that you not read my posts where I ridicule you....,.you are waaaay too sensitive and you lack the ability to trade verbal jabs. Arrested development comes with the territory of being a leftard.

(snicker)

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
The Democrats have cheapened impeachment to the point that it's become equavalent to hazing before you can join a frat.

Think he is holding the position open for Hilliary which means after Joe's Hoe makes Hill her Vp, that her life expectancy becomes very very short as Hilliary really wants to be pres.

Nah.

Clinton's going to be 74 this year. She'd be the second oldest to serve as President.

That said, the American people don't want her. That's been proven in 2008 and again in 2016.

She's a has-been...
Which is why she needs to be nominated as VP and then have the HO get arkancided conveniently.......

This said it may not be hilliary, she may be jockeying for Chelsea but I think Hiliary is way to self serving. If she can get herself in, she will.....but she will take chelsea if she has too.

I am surprised that Democrats appease BLM and ANTIFA after all of the burning, looting, and violence they created throughout the US in 2020 yet lose their shit over fringe extremists from the other side doing the same thing.

Dude, learn to use the quote function properly so I can make fun of your stupidity.

The only people who "created" violence in 2020 were the corrupt police departments who refused to reform for a decade. It would have been nice if we had reform when this guy took a knee.

1610968704595.png

We didn't. We lost our shit as a nation. Now, like it or not, the demonstrations actually got these states to get off their asses and fix the problem.

Again, speculation. Further, correlation does not yield causation.

Trump spent two months rilling up his base talking about a stolen election and gathered the most radical idiots he could to the capitol. He owns this riot.

The only question is, is the GOP brave enough to distance themselves from these crazies?

Another moron who doesn't understand how Congress works...

No one cares.
You'd better care....because that's the slippery-slope you folks have started down.
Cool story bro...

O_.008.obma  (166).jpg

Remember when you dic suckers freaked out over a tan suit -- but now you want to claim impeachment is cheapened because your cult leader was caught twice trying to overturn an election -- first with trying to extort a foreign nation into offering dirt on an opponent...

Second with him trying to incite a bunch of fragile minded white supremacist fascists into storming the Capitol and trying to overturn an election.....

I am surprised that Democrats appease BLM and ANTIFA after all of the burning, looting, and violence they created throughout the US in 2020 yet lose their shit over fringe extremists from the other side doing the same thing.

Dude, learn to use the quote function properly so I can make fun of your stupidity.

The only people who "created" violence in 2020 were the corrupt police departments who refused to reform for a decade. It would have been nice if we had reform when this guy took a knee.

View attachment 444600
We didn't. We lost our shit as a nation. Now, like it or not, the demonstrations actually got these states to get off their asses and fix the problem.

Again, speculation. Further, correlation does not yield causation.

Trump spent two months rilling up his base talking about a stolen election and gathered the most radical idiots he could to the capitol. He owns this riot.

The only question is, is the GOP brave enough to distance themselves from these crazies?

Democrats embraced and encouraged the violence that plagued our cities in 2020.... not exactly distancing themselves.

893B3275-A5E4-4291-B88B-98FCA1EC6274.jpeg

Next slide please

bothcivilrights.jpeg

George Wallace almost ran as Vice President with Goldwater. He was the old time southern Democrat and his beliefs gil not gel with the new Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back