Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.
The cities are where the $$$$ is

Rural areas have mooched off the cities for centuries. What makes you think they will cut off their cash cow?

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021
Will Republicans Impeach Biden for stuttering?

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

That's what resistance means.

Go ahead idiots squeal, let's see if the voters will be impressed.
What would a libber know about actual voters?

You mean after Democrats won everything there was to win? Probably more than you obviously.
Dems don't really vote.....they mail in and not legally.

Sore loser talk.
Just responding to your nonstop TDS.

With sore loser talk
Biden makes us all losers
Yes you're a loser but that wasn't Bidens fault. Your loser radical conservative ways made you a loser.

LOL! No impeachment of Joe, but Nancy will trot out her 25th Amendment removal of Joe as soon as he shows his age, makes a gaffe or two, and she gets President Kamala Harris.

It's really irrelevant, Biden will be dead before 2021 is over. But, it's important that he be hounded by the Republicans and conservatives for every single minute of the remaining months of his life.

How do you just make up some bs like that up? Zero evidence Biden will die before 2021

No, for treason.

Moron you do realize that Democrats have full majority and none this will ever make it to the floor....right?

The point is to hound Biden every single instant of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Not a moment of peace or happiness for either of them. Ever.

You mean after Democrats won everything there was to win? Probably more than you obviously.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk
Yes you're a loser but that wasn't Bidens fault. Your loser radical conservative ways made you a loser.
LMAO! In your pathetic and skewed world view is that anyone that isn't a worthless commie fuck like you are is a "loser". Anyone that believes in freedom and liberty is just missing the boat. Sucks to be you.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.

Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.

And what's being sold on the inside back cover of this comic book?

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk

No, for treason.

Sore loser talk.

With sore loser talk
LMAO! In your pathetic and skewed world view is that anyone that isn't a worthless commie fuck like you are is a "loser". Anyone that believes in freedom and liberty is just missing the boat. Sucks to be you.
Its great to believe in freedom and liberty. When you start imagining things because some incompetent orange asshole does a jedi mind trick on you then you are a loser.

Last edited:

Rural areas have mooched off the cities for centuries. What makes you think they will cut off their cash cow?
Tough to feed a city of millions when the city governments have outlawed people growing food in their own yards.

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are respDonsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Actually Daveward Illiteratehands, the post made no mention of either "Democrats" nor "Republicans". It pointed to Moonglow and declared "you guys formed the KKK". Whelp, I know exactly who formed the KKK and I kind of doubt Moonglow is 179 years old. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I like your formation of the word "respDonsible" though. Umma see if I can use that somewhere.

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.

What does this have to do with the cost of eggs?

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy

Yet another failure of reading comprehension. Nobody said you're responsible for slavery, but if true I must say you look really good for being six hundred years old.

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are respDonsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Actually Daveward Illiteratehands, the post made no mention of either "Democrats" nor "Republicans". It pointed to Moonglow and declared "you guys formed the KKK". Whelp, I know exactly who formed the KKK and I kind of doubt Moonglow is 179 years old. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I like your formation of the word "respDonsible" though. Umma see if I can use that somewhere.
Typo. It happens.

Maybe you can find a black person on the street and explain that, as a white man, you're respDonsible for his ancestors being slaves. I'm sure he'll thank you for it.

What does this have to do with the cost of eggs?

I dunno but somebody had better tell me why when I went to buy eggs today they were freaking four bucks a dozen.

Thanks Rump.

Typo. It happens.

Maybe you can find a black person on the street and explain that, as a white man, you're respDonsible for his ancestors being slaves. I'm sure he'll thank you for it.
Your comprehension always been this bad?

Typo. It happens.

I'm pretty sure I'm not six hundred years old either so that ain't gone happ'm.

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.

Tough to feed a city of millions when the city governments have outlawed people growing food in their own yards.
New_crops-Chicago_urban_farm-820x420.jpg

You know, it's ridiculous for the democrats to do this without precedence in either impeachment where no crime was committed, and then have the balls to say on inauguration day "but let's all join together and be unified". It's like somebody walks into your living room and shits all over everything and then says "hey, you wanna go have a beer?"

I guess the democrats now know what's going to happen in 2022 if the GOP takes back the House. Fuck you and your unity.
Flip the bird.png

Hey task0778 wanna borrow this? :D

I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.

Then it's odd that said "idiots" include the Chair of the Republican Party, who apologized for it.

Forum List

Back