Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are respDonsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?

Actually Daveward Illiteratehands, the post made no mention of either "Democrats" nor "Republicans". It pointed to Moonglow and declared "you guys formed the KKK". Whelp, I know exactly who formed the KKK and I kind of doubt Moonglow is 179 years old. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I like your formation of the word "respDonsible" though. Umma see if I can use that somewhere.
Typo. It happens.

Maybe you can find a black person on the street and explain that, as a white man, you're respDonsible for his ancestors being slaves. I'm sure he'll thank you for it.
Your comprehension always been this bad?
My comprehension's great. You can tell because I'm not a leftist.
Obviously your comprehension is greatly damaged.
Because I don't believe your institutional lies?

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.
The cities are where the $$$$ is

Rural areas have mooched off the cities for centuries. What makes you think they will cut off their cash cow?
Tough to feed a city of millions when the city governments have outlawed people growing food in their own yards.
New_crops-Chicago_urban_farm-820x420.jpg
Ooooh, that'll keep three million people alive for, what, 10 minutes?
You said it was illegal to grow food in the city. Did you forget you said that? What happened?
No, I said that. Do you want to make the case that the cities can feed themselves?

Because they can't. Period. End of story.

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.
Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.
You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.

Then it's odd that said "idiots" include the Chair of the Republican Party, who apologized for it.
He is indeed an idiot. It didn't happen.

The Myth of ‘the Southern Strategy’ (Note: This is the New York Times)

The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ (This is Dinesh D'Souza -- feel free to dismiss him because he's a brown man who doesn't believe as you insist he should)

Debunking the Myth of the Nixon “Southern Strategy”

The Myth of the Racist Republicans
The truth about the Southern Strategy.

Your acknowledgement of the truth is neither expected nor required. Whine about it elsewhere.

Let's see --- you've got a paywall, Dinesh d'Souza who is indeed an idiot, a fact I've documented many times although being "brown" was something only you bring up (or think somehow relevant), then you've got a "mythbust" from the friggin' Nixon Foundation --- who directly exploited the SS. And then a coupla book reviews.

I gave you the Chair of the RNC, admitting to it.

You lose.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
You guys already tried to make issues out of all four of the listed "charges" and they've all been debunked.

You've got nothing
They are not debunked because your sources say they are. When are you going to figure that out?

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

Yet another failure of reading comprehension. Nobody said you're responsible for slavery, but if true I must say you look really good for being six hundred years old.
Have you ever noticed that when you say, "Nobody said...", somebody has indeed said it?

UN Says All US Whites Have to Pay Reparations for Slavery

White People Are Responsible For The Sins of Their Ancestors

Reparations Now: Why White People Must Join The Call To Pay Reparations For Slavery

The Case for a 100% Tax on White People’s Inheritance

Curious why I must pay for slavery but I'm not responsible for it.

You may sputter in impotent outrage now. You know, like usual.

These are all posts in this thread, are they?

:cuckoo:
Ooooh, impotent outrage. I called it.

Make sure you use a spotter when you're backpedaling. You might run into a black person on the street.

Who gives a shit about being impeached? Democrats have made it a joke. It is laughable. Did Clinton suffer from impeachment? No, good for him he probably got many more blow jobs and then some from many.

The fact we've only impeached four presidents in our history (if you include Nixon, who resigned before it went too far), then, yes, Trump getting impeached TWICE is a big deal.

Trump Impeachment 1 - making a phone call in the same context as the President-Elect.

Trump Impeachment 2 - inciting a pre-planned attack.

Those are some Trumped-up charges, certainly. Big fucking deal. Impeachment is now a joke.

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are respDonsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Actually Daveward Illiteratehands, the post made no mention of either "Democrats" nor "Republicans". It pointed to Moonglow and declared "you guys formed the KKK". Whelp, I know exactly who formed the KKK and I kind of doubt Moonglow is 179 years old. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I like your formation of the word "respDonsible" though. Umma see if I can use that somewhere.
Typo. It happens.

Maybe you can find a black person on the street and explain that, as a white man, you're respDonsible for his ancestors being slaves. I'm sure he'll thank you for it.
No. Its because you cant understand what you read.

Typo. It happens.

Funny then how you just tried to tell this board the Southern Strategy was not a thing after the Republican Party already apologized for it.
No, two guys apologized for it. Hint: There are more than two people in the Republican Party.

That's the best you've got, isn't it? Pathetic.

Typo. It happens.

Funny then how you just tried to tell this board the Southern Strategy was not a thing after the Republican Party already apologized for it.
No, two guys apologized for it. Hint: There are more than two people in the Republican Party.

They were both chairs of the RNC. They werent just guys hanging out at the kool aide table.

Typo. It happens.

Historical revisionism.
He's got not one but TWO Republican Chairs owning up to the SS and all he can do is go :lalala:

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Then it's odd that said "idiots" include the Chair of the Republican Party, who apologized for it.

The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ (This is Dinesh D'Souza -- feel free to dismiss him because he's a brown man who doesn't believe as you insist he should)

Your acknowledgement of the truth is neither expected nor required. Whine about it elsewhere.

It's not even a debate or an opinion dude. You loose again.

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton"
He was wrong. I really don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that.

Typo. It happens.

Two CHAIRS of the Republican Party. Funny how you .... ah............. "forgot" that part. Yeah that's it.

Again from a linguistic angle it's interesting how you refer to two different guys as "he".

Let's see --- you've got a paywall, Dinesh d'Souza who is indeed an idiot, a fact I've documented many times although being "brown" was something only you bring up (or think somehow relevant), then you've got a "mythbust" from the friggin' Nixon Foundation --- who directly exploited the SS. And then a coupla book reviews.

You lose.
I don't have a subscription to the NYT. I can read the article. You just don't want to.

What a coward.

Typo. It happens.

Two CHAIRS of the Republican Party. Funny how you .... ah............. "forgot" that part. Yeah that's it.
Cities must be vaporized.

Typo. It happens.

I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel better about being exploited by people who want you to see yourself as a victim so they can "rescue" you.

You lose.
I don't have a subscription to the NYT. I can read the article. You just don't want to.

What a coward.

NYT locks me out.

Doesn't matter. You already lost.

Typo. It happens.

They were both chairs of the RNC. They werent just guys hanging out at the kool aide table.
Yeah?

So?

Typo. It happens.

I'm sure that fantasy makes you feel better about being exploited by people who want you to see yourself as a victim so they can "rescue" you.
Says the guy worshipping the orange crybaby. :laugh:

Forum List

Back