Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

Progs cheated.
I'm sorry, but the following people disagree with that, and think that you're belieiving lies:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

"the HIV hysteria"....we see you.

OMG, my stupid meter just read off the charts.

When intended virtue signaling goes wrong.

Perhaps you should read up on what Meister is alluding to before letting it trigger you into such a stupefyingly laughable response.

Because all that did was just signal to the entire forum that you're an ignoramus.

Then again, I guess you've been doing that for quite some time.

OK, I'll get outta your way now.

Carry on doing what you do best.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction.
You mean the Righteous GOP party of Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney was on the path to Glory? Maybe it is more of a case of OUT with the OLD and in with the NEW?

They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie.
You might be right. It is almost as bad as the democrats thinking that 82 year old flusterbuster Joe Biden, the biggest sore on the ass ever in Washington, is the road to salvation. He literally makes Obumma and Carter look like the 'Good Ol' Days.'

The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes.
That is assuming Joe can still gum his food and shuffle his way around the stage come next summer and Fall. Joe could have a stroke or fall down and that would be that.

When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.
No, I will just blame the GOP for being the sticks in the mud do nothing party for decade after decade as the left have taken the country to ruin. Now, if the GOP fails, let the democrats run EVERYTHING, then they will have NO ONE but THEMSELVES to blame (and for others to blame) as the country turns to yet even deeper shit!

What if every one of those 91 indictments come back without a conviction, or any and all convictions are appealed and overturned? It's hard not to feel victimized in a justice system where Hillary Clinton skates, Hunter Biden scores millions of dollars on his father's name and office, and Joe Biden brags about blatantly using the power of his office to get a prosecutor fired in another country who was investigating his son's company for corruption. This after the then Asst Secy of State wrote a letter praising the prosecutor for doing his job fighting corruption. How anyone can say Trump was guilty but Biden wasn't is hypocritical as hell.

When the media, academia, and the justice system are all favorable to the democrats, it's tough not to feel underserved. These institutions are supposed to be fair, balanced, and unbiased, but they ain't. And I'd bet everything I own that if the shoe was on the other foot the Left would be feeling the same way.

What if every one of those 91 indictments come back without a conviction

Not bloody likely.

, or any and all convictions are appealed and overturned?

Almost certainly will be the case.

The Dems just want to be able to say that Trump was "convicted" before the election.

They know once these cases are appealed they'll collapse.

Of course, it doesn't matter, because Trump's conviction will only make the Dems look even more like the craven authoritarian scum that they are.

Even people who don't like Trump will be forced to acknowledge the brazenly two tiered justice system - it's only the most partisan Leftists who won't know/care.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
So tell me again...who was the last Republican Presidential candidate you voted for?

You've already told me it wasn't Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush Sr or Dole.

And you're not old enough to have voted for Reagan.

If you've NEVER voted for a single Republican candidate for President...how is your opinion any different than Synthaholic's or Bulldog's or The Banker's?

So tell me again...who was the last Republican Presidential candidate you voted for?

You've already told me it wasn't Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush Sr or Dole.

And you're not old enough to have voted for Reagan.

If you've NEVER voted for a single Republican candidate for President...how is your opinion any different than Synthaholic's or Bulldog's or The Banker's?

Careful.

You just broke what was left of his brain.

Things may be so bad that they’ve done enough damage now that they may say will let this election go another Republican decent person try to clean up the mess with me and I will say that proves there was no voter fraud in 2020 it’s all a giant rocket and it’s all giant BS and Max sucks on all of it Do you by voice text

I think the OP has forgotten, Trump got nearly 75 million votes in 2020. Without the Dem's rampant corrupt "ballot harvesting" he'd have easily won a 2nd term. And that's with the entire DC swamp and lying POS Dem news media attacking the guy 24/7. Corrupt government agencies running false Russian collusion investigations. The fake impeachments from asshole Dems in the House.

With attacks like we have never seen before against a sitting POTUS he still got 75 million votes. That's got to scare the hell out of the DC swamp. Hence all the indictment desperation.
Legitimate votes from honest hard working American Taxpayers mostly. 12% Black vote probably? That, with every big city stealing every black vote they could get.

Your opinion is wrong. Your opening statement is pure BS. The indictments are BS. In a recent poll after the bogus indictments Trump is polling 20% with blacks, wow! All that aside it's way too early to be declaring that a candidate and former POTUS no less has no chance. Especially against the corrupt halfwit Biden.
“Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology”

That’s not going to happen – it’s all Republicans have, they have nothing else.

White grievance politics, racist replacement theory – Republicans the hapless victims of immigrants, minorities, and nefarious conspirators determined to take the country away from white Americans.

It’s as idiotic as it is pathetic.

“Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology”

That’s not going to happen – it’s all Republicans have, they have nothing else.

White grievance politics, racist replacement theory – Republicans the hapless victims of immigrants, minorities, and nefarious conspirators determined to take the country away from white Americans.

If you watch MSNBC.

Meanwhile, in the Real World...

I hate it too much to even keep posting about it open for prosperity consistently growing to do. Hardware versus open borders Criminal illegal driving killing children false impression rose are you bargains Jails overloaded television commercials with black doctors every 30 seconds I didn’t have a black guy take stitches out recently and he was very good but I can’t stand the forest does force that like Mac and gator and blacks and all all the bullshit go down you got your left-wing posters you got your animals in your maggots, it’s just all too much today, mate animate this may be it. You’re welcome in advance.

Translation, I’m beginning to hate too much

I hate it too much to even keep posting about it open for prosperity consistently growing to do. Hardware versus open borders Criminal illegal driving killing children false impression rose are you bargains Jails overloaded television commercials with black doctors every 30 seconds I didn’t have a black guy take stitches out recently and he was very good but I can’t stand the forest does force that like Mac and gator and blacks and all all the bullshit go down you got your left-wing posters you got your animals in your maggots, it’s just all too much today, mate animate this may be it.

Best run on sentence ever.

OMG, my stupid meter just read off the charts.

When intended virtue signaling goes wrong.

Perhaps you should read up on what Meister is alluding to before letting it trigger you into such a stupefyingly laughable response.

Because all that did was just signal to the entire forum that you're an ignoramus.

Then again, I guess you've been doing that for quite some time.

OK, I'll get outta your way now.

Carry on doing what you do best.
I take note of posting history. Do you?

Forum List

Back