Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

are YOU THAT STUPID???? of course they have banned the original toilets. all you can get are the low water toilets. YOu can't buy corded blinds..ONLY THe cordless. YOur can't pull up linoleum now for the so called enviro hazard and light bulbs buddy. They have banned original bulbs till all you can get now are poor quality and LED at expensive prices. THERE was NO NEED for any of this. It's money. THAT is what it is.
The LED bulb shit still pissed me off. We were told they were supposed to last so much longer. They don’t, at least not enough to justify their high prices.

Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about. It makes no difference if their accusations are real or rational. The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made, but the right has enough media sources to spread such silly claims to their supporters. How long will stovegate be on top of their fears, and what might the next silly claim be?
For the next 2 years we are going to get Bengazi-type bullshit from House Reps.

do you not understand that they ban these things in the interest of YOUR SAFETY. And those things that replace it are always. ALWAYS more expensive And often the replacements are worse than the original. This is gov't manipulation of your life.

ded8e0b372d0415018211ed7395e1bb4ff1437203030e4d8ca59de3958513af2_1.jpg
It's called slavery...but they use pretty words for it now.

Last edited:
I hope they caught those guns.
It's...... "Catch the Killer"

The gun isn't the Killer, the person is the killer, but factually, the gun and the bullet KILLED the victim.

So yes, Guns have indeed Killed People.
To claim otherwise is just ignorance.

It's...... "Catch the Killer"

The gun isn't the Killer, the person is the killer, but factually, the gun and the bullet KILLED the victim.

So yes, Guns have indeed Killed People.
To claim otherwise is just ignorance.
Yeah liar, you say guns kill people so the police must catch the gun. Now keep on howling. Stupid becomes you.

Really? Linoleum, toilets, corded blinds and freon have been banned? When was this, and what links can you provide that this has happened? I've still got a toilet, linoleum and corded blinds in my house, I wanna find out if I'm living like an outlaw or not.

As far as the freon? I know that it's been replaced with safer stuff that still works just as good.
/——-/ This is how their agenda spreads: Virginia Democrats force state to adopt California's crackdown on gas cars

Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about. It makes no difference if their accusations are real or rational. The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made, but the right has enough media sources to spread such silly claims to their supporters. How long will stovegate be on top of their fears, and what might the next silly claim be?
Biden don't want your guns . Biden is for border control . 2 week curve... Democrats just lie.

Every time the Democrat’s insane ideas are exposed and made to look ridiculous, they either blame the Republicans or swerve into Trump rants.

Every time the Democrat’s insane ideas are exposed and made to look ridiculous, they either blame the Republicans or swerve into Trump rants.
Recent example ^^^^^ to this.
Please elaborate.

If the WEF gets its way, they will limit and ban products and behaviors till maybe even a democrat will notice.

There is no reason why we should have anything to do with the WEF. It is a horribly evil organization.

Forum List

Back