Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

same way they are telling us here that there is no idea to ban gas stoves. HELL..they banned toilets, linoleum, corded blinds, freon, suggested banning wood stoves and grills over the past couple years...just to name a few. wef suggested this week that there will be cities with no cars...some idiot scot politician is pushing this in their country. oh...and starting in 2020 they banned many from making their own health decisions. like gas stoves is a big effing deal.
That's just nuts. Toilets haven't been banned. Perhaps you crap in a bucket, but most don't. Changes have been made to make many things more sustainable, but all the things you mentioned are still available.

are YOU THAT STUPID???? of course they have banned the original toilets. all you can get are the low water toilets. YOu can't buy corded blinds..ONLY THe cordless. YOur can't pull up linoleum now for the so called enviro hazard and light bulbs buddy. They have banned original bulbs till all you can get now are poor quality and LED at expensive prices. THERE was NO NEED for any of this. It's money. THAT is what it is.
They banned corded mini blinds because there were cases of toddlers accidently hanging themselves with the cords. Got a problem with that? Some linoleum/vinyl tiles & the adhesives contains asbestos. You CAN pull it up if you take the neccesary precautions which is no big deal. You CAN buy incadescent light bulbs. Why anyone would want to is beyond me. Low flow toilets work just as well as the others for when you're flushing Trump.

Now you can stop whining.

There is no reason why we should have anything to do with the WEF. It is a horribly evil organization.
our fellow leftist posters here do not realize how many demo'rats and repunks are in davos right now. No doubt spending our tax dollars on their prostitutes...but that seems to be okay with them.

That's just nuts. Toilets haven't been banned. Perhaps you crap in a bucket, but most don't. Changes have been made to make many things more sustainable, but all the things you mentioned are still available.
You can only get the toilets that they say you can have. The original toilet that we all grew up with is no longer availible and i am struck by your naivete and ignorance.

Excuse me, you intimated it in post #206. My mistake--you just proved you can't understand the difference between a statement and an interrogatory. If that is the case, you're too stupid to continue to converse with. Enjoy your stupidity.
Fuck off, assface. Trump said that using UV lights & disinfectants could be a cure for Covid & "should be looked at", proving again that like you he's a moron.

Dr. Birx wanted to run from the room as he spoke to her because she knew that he's out of his fucking mind.

Lefties think the gas stove stuff is hilarious but what about the documents and the money laundering and the open borders and inflation and polls that put Biden in single digits? Is that hilarious too?

They banned corded mini blinds because there were cases of toddlers accidently hanging themselves with the cords. Got a problem with that? Some linoleum/vinyl tiles & the adhesives contains asbestos. You CAN pull it up if you take the neccesary precautions which is no big deal. You CAN buy incadescent light bulbs. Why anyone would want to is beyond me. Low flow toilets work just as well as the others for when you're flushing Trump.

Now you can stop whining.
you're a good little sheeple. Good example of what has happened to Freedom loving american males. The left has succeeded in making you all into women ...with little dicks.

You can only get the toilets that they say you can have. The original toilet that we all grew up with is no longer availible and i am struck by your naivete and ignorance.
The original toilet my grand parents had was a two holer in the back yard.

Again, he asked Birx a QUESTION. I am sorry you cannot tell the difference. Must be the product of a democrat public school system. Enjoy your stupidity.
He asked her to look into it because "it's something that should be looked at", retard.

Apparently, your head is exploding because I pointed out that Trump is an ignorant jerkoff who actually suggested that research should be done on whether or not lights inserted into a person's body could cure Covid. :abgg2q.jpg:

If you're so upset over it maybe you should volunteer as a research subject. If you're lucky they won't wrap you in a straightjacket.

Forum List

Back