Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

The cheaper, more effective forms of freon have been banned. Same goes for toilets that actually work. The low-flow toilets that are still allowed clog all the time.

The freon that was banned was pretty toxic and dangerous. It was replaced by something that was a bit safer and easier to work with. I know that I had to charge my AC system on my car and the stuff I bought that was the updated refrigerant worked just fine. Low flow toilets? Might wanna talk to the government from the 90's for that, as that is when they came into being. Currently, just about everyone now has the low flow toilets, and those seem to work just fine as well. I know that the high flow toilets from days of old used to clog on occasion as well. If you pay attention to what you're doing, the new ones work just fine. Out of toilets that I've used over the past 30 years or so, I've only had them clog on me around 5 times TOTAL.

are YOU THAT STUPID???? of course they have banned the original toilets. all you can get are the low water toilets. YOu can't buy corded blinds..ONLY THe cordless. YOur can't pull up linoleum now for the so called enviro hazard and light bulbs buddy. They have banned original bulbs till all you can get now are poor quality and LED at expensive prices. THERE was NO NEED for any of this. It's money. THAT is what it is.

All of the stuff that you mentioned are things that are still in use, just different versions that are considered to be safer and less toxic. But, I'm sure that if you want to put asbestos on your floors (what the old stuff used to have) that doesn't work as well as the newer stuff, you can still find the old linoleum if you really look. Might be expensive and toxic, but hey, freedom, right?

are YOU THAT STUPID???? of course they have banned the original toilets. all you can get are the low water toilets. YOu can't buy corded blinds..ONLY THe cordless. YOur can't pull up linoleum now for the so called enviro hazard and light bulbs buddy. They have banned original bulbs till all you can get now are poor quality and LED at expensive prices. THERE was NO NEED for any of this. It's money. THAT is what it is.
When and where did they ban corded blinds--I bought some online in WA a couple years ago. Re: incandescent bulbs, they are difficult to find in stores, but I bought a case of 12 three way bulbs online last week for just shy of $3 a piece. If you are in CA, they have a lot of whack job laws banning items that are allowed in many other states.

Another pitiful attempt by the left to deflect attention from real events. Old Joe and his junkie son are clearly involved in a money laundering scheme where Hunter would pay about 5g's to rent a house that he claimed to own. Secret docs were found in the Univ. Pa. where Biden had a "think tank" and China "donated" millions to the university. What the hell is going on? Lefties would rather talk about gas stoves.

The freon that was banned was pretty toxic and dangerous. It was replaced by something that was a bit safer and easier to work with. I know that I had to charge my AC system on my car and the stuff I bought that was the updated refrigerant worked just fine.
It was not toxic. The claim was that it damaged the ozone. The claim was probably total horseshit just like all the other claims of the environmentalists. The new stuff is 10 times more expensive and it doesn't work nearly as well. You show all the signs of being totally servile and willing to comply with whatever the government demands.

Low flow toilets? Might wanna talk to the government from the 90's for that, as that is when they came into being. Currently, just about everyone now has the low flow toilets, and those seem to work just fine as well. I know that the high flow toilets from days of old used to clog on occasion as well. If you pay attention to what you're doing, the new ones work just fine. Out of toilets that I've used over the past 30 years or so, I've only had them clog on me around 5 times TOTAL.

What difference does it make when they rammed then down their throats? Does that mean the government isn't responsible? Of course not.

They do not work "just fine." They clog all the time. I have to have a plunger by the toilet at all times. My toilet clogs about once a week. I also often have to flush it multiple times, which defeats the whole point of it being "low flow."

How horrible it must be to be a servile little toad who eagerly accepts whatever his master imposes on him.

When and where did they ban corded blinds--I bought some online in WA a couple years ago. Re: incandescent bulbs, they are difficult to find in stores, but I bought a case of 12 three way bulbs online last week for just shy of $3 a piece. If you are in CA, they have a lot of whack job laws banning items that are allowed in many other states.
It's almost impossible to find them. I assume that's because of government restrictions.

All of the stuff that you mentioned are things that are still in use, just different versions that are considered to be safer and less toxic. But, I'm sure that if you want to put asbestos on your floors (what the old stuff used to have) that doesn't work as well as the newer stuff, you can still find the old linoleum if you really look. Might be expensive and toxic, but hey, freedom, right?
Considered by whom? Let each person make their own decision, not impose one decided by a bunch of leftwing kooks.
All you're saying is that you're happy to obey orders like a servile little worm.

Last edited:
It's almost impossible to find them. I assume that's because of government restrictions.
Granted. The gov't is trying its best to ban them and they are using back door tactics. Not knowing what kind of toilet you have, I can't comment with certainty, but most toilets that I have had to deal with in the last ten years can be restored to allow for higher flows with after market parts.

Granted. The gov't is trying its best to ban them and they are using back door tactics. Not knowing what kind of toilet you have, I can't comment with certainty, but most toilets that I have had to deal with in the last ten years can be restored to allow for higher flows with after market parts.
I live in an apartment at the moment, so I can't do anything about it. However, when I move back into my house, I'll want to contact you to get those parts.

Child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement? That's just nuts. You idiots should have at least found out if there was a basement before you claimed that's where all the child abuse occurred.
The Odd Dude is a worthless clown. Better to put him on ignore.

#sendyoutogitmonow#
Typical boring fascism. Poor boo, did I insult your exalted one and you want me to go to terrorist prison? Angry much?
Trump was a Russian asset....
Stalin called his kind useful idiots......I'm sure Putin willingly accepts the Trumpybears word of praise, and don't forget Moscow routinely plays favorable Faux News clips for the Russian audiences.

Typical boring fascism. Poor boo, did I insult your exalted one and you want me to go to terrorist prison? Angry much?

Stalin called his kind useful idiots......I'm sure Putin willingly accepts the Trumpybears word of praise, and don't forget Moscow routinely plays favorable Faux News clips for the Russian audiences.
You are a typical demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
You can SHOVE your PROJECTION!!! :eusa_hand:

Typical howler monkey babble.

The Consumer Product safety commissioner noted that gas stoves cause demonstrably dangerous hazards to health, and is in the process to determine steps to take to reduce that hazard, That is the purpose of the commission, and their job.
They haven't demonstrated any such thing. These people are just flat out lying. They're a bunch of AGW kooks who want to ban anything having to do with to do with fossil fuels.

If steps can't be found to make gas stoves safer, then banning them is an option, just as it has always been for every hazard the commission has ever investigated.
Gas stoves have been in use for at least 100 years, and in that time no one has noted any health issues associated with them. Blowing our brains out is also an option, but why would we do it?

They recognized lots of hazards with cars, and came up with lots of changes, including seat belts, body panel and frame design, safety glass, and a long list of other changes short of banning cars. Whining about the possibility of banning gas stoves is so premature at this stage as to be childish.
Seat belts and safety glass were invented by Ford Motor Company, note the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Almost everything devised by these government agencies are far more expensive than any benefit they provide. These are bureaucrats looking for a way to justify their jobs.

Forum List

Back