Did Anyone See Adam Schiff Speak Of "Getting The Facts Straight"Before We Start Making The Accusations Regarding The Document Debacle?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well I saw the brief footage on Fox a couple of times today {maybe yesterday, I forgot} But anyway,,anyone find it rather laughable that here we have Adam Schiff addressing what is going on with Biden and his Document Dilemma, and not to draw to any conclusions, theories, accusations until the investigation is over/getting all the hard facts in before anyone (like many of us conservatives),,so really? you mean just like they always do on MSNBC and CNN? oh, what was it that Adam Schiff was speaking of during the Trump years, then could never really bring about the facts to whatever he was talking about in the end? Hmm.

1673911126355.gif

Well I saw the brief footage on Fox a couple of times today {maybe yesterday, I forgot} But anyway,,anyone find it rather laughable that here we have Adam Schiff addressing what is going on with Biden and his Document Dilemma, and not to draw to any conclusions, theories, accusations until the investigation is over/getting all the hard facts in before anyone (like many of us conservatives),,so really? you mean just like they always do on MSNBC and CNN? oh, what was it that Adam Schiff was speaking of during the Trump years, then could never really bring about the facts to whatever he was talking about in the end? Hmm.
Not possible. For whatever reason, team Biden doesn't seem to have a clue to what the facts are, even now, much less what discoveries are yet to come. If a single person responsible, the term "Putz" comes to mind.

Not possible. For whatever reason, team Biden doesn't seem to have a clue to what the facts are, even now, much less what discoveries are yet to come. If a single person responsible, the term "Putz" comes to mind.
So you agree, then. Shift-for-Brains doesn't know the facts.

So you agree, then. Shift-for-Brains doesn't know the facts.
Of course he doesn't. Nobody does, and I think that may be the way they want it.

Forum List

Back