Republicans Signal Cuts To Social Security, Medicare With New House Majority

Nope, neutered craven kevin.

Tiger laughing.jpg

Santos must resign.

The day after Quid Pro does.

I mean both of them lied about their academic credentials.

Oh but you're a fucking hypocrite, and ONLY want Santos to be punished, not a Reich member...
Elizabeth Warren lied too. Richard Blumenthal has his stolen valor. George Santos is only guilty of Stolen Yuppie.

Lied about academic what? santos lied about the academic institutions he attended from elementary school on up.

Lied about his religion, family, employment and WTF is Jew-ish...

Also, just today someone is his office just impersonated the speaker kevin in fundraising??? For 100K...WTF

Yep, and he should resign.

The day after Bought and Paid for does.

76week.jpg

76weiu.jpg

76welu.jpg

Fact check true.

Ironically, I think it was only W. who truly wanted to do it - and he's the only Republican they now love. (Aside from the Cheneys and the other war mongering neocons of course...)

Remember when he used to be Hitler?

That's the problem with distilling all politics and an entire worldview through the lens of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

No nuance, no subtlety, no reflection.

It all boils down to if one is for or against Trump.

Nothing else matters - they've lost their minds I tell ya.
Democrats threatening republican cuts to Medicare and social security long long predate Trump. They have been using this same limp dick for decades. Remember Al Gore's lock box? How about Paul Ryan physically pushing Grandma's wheel chair off a cliff.

They come up with the same tired story as if it's brand new. They just thought of it.

Fact check true.

Ironically, I think it was only W. who truly wanted to do it - and he's the only Republican they now love. (Aside from the Cheneys and the other war mongering neocons of course...)

Remember when he used to be Hitler?

That's the problem with distilling all politics and an entire worldview through the lens of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

No nuance, no subtlety, no reflection.

It all boils down to if one is for or against Trump.

Nothing else matters - they've lost their minds I tell ya.
Dubya never proposed cutting SS. He proposed creating a privatized plan that would phase in - no current recipients affected.

democrats lie about everything - always.

Republicans Signal Cuts To Social Security, Medicare With New House Majority

The House Republicans should be very successful making major cuts to both programs. When their bill reaches the Senate, there will be plenty of moderate Democrats quick to obey the orders they receive from their billionaire political contributors to give the Senate Republicans the votes necessary to pass this bill. And, should Biden veto this destructive piece of legislation, the moderate Democrats will muster the votes needed to guarantee the Senate Republicans can override Biden’s veto.

There are 20 Republicans in districts that Biden won in 2020. They will be forced to put their neck on the chopping block or abandon Republicans.

Forum List

Back