Republicans now stand for lawlessness and disorder

no names...its the name of the anti-AMERICA party---scum demonRATS
i don't care if it offends you, or anybody.......they say the TRUTH hurts
Like I said insecure. Your entire feed is devoid of intellect or arguments. Just name calling. That’s no way to go through life. Angry and uninformed.
yes, you come off as insecure when nobody agrees with you....the only uninformed in this part, is you...you have a msm propaganda spewing mentality....have at it....i put no faith in anything you type
btw---your problem also, if you are not smart enough to understand english...the only intellect you offer is what you think is the way things should be....you are WRONG......but hey, go with it, i'm sure you won't go to far

A bullshit partisan OP with no examples aside from trying to pin 1/6 on Trump <again>.
Look at the big blue cities becoming unlivable due to the rampant crime, and then compare that lawlessness to the 1/6 protest, while totally ignoring all of the blm/antifa riots of 2020.

We'll find out in 2022 and 2024 what kind of country voters want to live in.
There are multiple examples I’m the link. I’d have to paste the whole article in because it’s so thorough. Take the assault on roe v wade in Texas where laws are being passed to circumvent it or any number of election legislation being passed.
AP News says you’re full of shit.
Give me a red city that is doing well with law and order please. Also how can you support a party that is so destructive to law and order? Democratic Party leaders aren’t looting Targets yet Republican leaders ARE looting democracy and rights.
the scum demonRAT party criminals are looting cities, and people , and democracy and rights.
Proud Boys spray painted black.

Forum List

Back