Republicans Have A List Of Potential Crimes and Wrongdoings By The Trump Administration

Are you OK w/the Republicans protecting Trump from known wrongdoings?

• I'm a Republican and I like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm a Republican and I do not like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Democrat and I like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm a Democrat and I do not like the fact that this is happening

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
The hurricane response in Puerto Rico. The goods were delivered, the help came but the corrupt politicians of PR did not cooperate!

Why are you so concerned with the so called Trump corruption but approved of the Obama corruption? I don’t get it! Oh................I know, your ass is butt hurt! Kerry on.
Why are you so concerned with the so called Obama PAST corruption but approve of Trump's CURRENT corruption?
I asked ewe first! You gonna answer?
There was no corruption in the Obama Administration. You guys have had 8 years of trying to gin up stuff, there simply was none.

However, what we're experiencing as we type, is THEE most corrupt Administration in American history. What do you have to say about it?

Why are you so concerned with the so called Trump corruption but approved of the Obama corruption? I don’t get it! Oh................I know, your ass is butt hurt! Kerry on.
Why are you so concerned with the so called Obama PAST corruption but approve of Trump's CURRENT corruption?
I asked ewe first! You gonna answer?
There was no corruption in the Obama Administration. You guys have had 8 years of trying to gin up stuff, there simply was none.

However, what we're experiencing as we type, is THEE most corrupt Administration in American history. What do you have to say about it?
I rest my case! Dumbass!

“Potentially crimes and wrongdoings”
Trumps “wrongdoings” as viewed by LefTards...
He grabbed a pussy
He bangs Liberal whores
He plays lots of golf
He eats two scoops of ice cream
He’s mean to wetbacks
He says Americans First
His wife wears the wrong shoes
images

No, that's not the list. This is the list...
  • President Trump’s tax returns
  • Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution’s emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
  • Trump’s dealings with Russia, including the president’s preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
  • The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
  • James Comey’s firing
  • Trump’s firing of U.S. attorneys
  • Trump’s proposed transgender ban for the military
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s business dealings
  • White House staff’s personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner’s ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
  • Election security and hacking attempts
  • White House security clearances

Haha...come on man...you’re smarter than that.
That’s a list of fabricated bullshit written by a twisted LefTard after his/her wettest dream. You know this.

Nothing has been proven about Trump's wrongdoing either. That's why they use the word reportedly.

If Trump had wanted to block any investigations he would have shut down Mueller a long time ago. The OP is stupid.

Which investigations have been blocked?
Wow you reply without even a glance at the OP’s link. Almost enough to make one think you’re only here to troll.
Can you list the investigation that were blocked?
Can you cick the OP’s link, where the list is very clearly visible?
Did! Which investigations have they blocked?

That's what I want to know. He was all googly eyes when O was doing the same. It was all good then though .This is why these libs are to be pitied .They're hypocrites and their words fall on deaf ears.

The hurricane response in Puerto Rico. The goods were delivered, the help came but the corrupt politicians of PR did not cooperate!
The truck drivers refused to deliver the goods.
Link?
Puerto Rico Union Allegedly Refuses to Deliver US Aid, On Strike Because of Local Law

The mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico was eventually arrested for massive corruption

Puerto Rico mayor, two others arrested on corruption charges

Which investigations have been blocked?
Wow you reply without even a glance at the OP’s link. Almost enough to make one think you’re only here to troll.
So in conclusion. You cannot tell us which investigations are being blocked. Got it!

So in conclusion. You cannot tell us which investigations are being blocked. Got it!
So in conclusion, you could not understand the link that very cleary listed all the investigaions that are being blocked. Poor Trumptard :itsok:

So in conclusion, you could not understand the link that very cleary listed all the investigaions that are being blocked. Poor Trumptard :itsok:
I did not see a single one! Which ones are you seeing? And, how are they being blocked. It is an easy question.

And it's a long list too.

That means they know that Trump's Administration is as corrupt as the day is long.

Republicans Reportedly Have ‘Hell’ List of Investigations They Think Dems Will Launch if They Flip House

What do you think about it?

Politicians are corrupt? You don't say? Thanks, Capt. Jihad. In other news, the Sun rises in the East.

not like this nutter.

and if they were, they'd be in jail.

trumpkins crack me up

And it's a long list too.

That means they know that Trump's Administration is as corrupt as the day is long.

Republicans Reportedly Have ‘Hell’ List of Investigations They Think Dems Will Launch if They Flip House

What do you think about it?

Politicians are corrupt? You don't say? Thanks, Capt. Jihad. In other news, the Sun rises in the East.

not like this nutter.

and if they were, they'd be in jail.

trumpkins crack me up
We know! You have a very large crack! Visible from space.

Forum List

Back