Republicans have a history of ignoring what US Intelligence reports.

The most glaring being "al Qaeda Determined to Attack the United States". Condi Rice said she thought of it as a "historical" document.

GOP chairman who had 2 years of investigations ready on Clinton is in no rush on Trump

After the FBI could find no wrongdoing and the CIA on Benghazi could find no wrongdoing, Republicans had two years of investigations ready to try to bring down Hillary Clinton if she won regardless of what all the previous investigations found. The longest investigations in history Republicans wanted to extend years. And suddenly, they are gone. All those plans all dried up.

And now, every single US intelligence agency has found Russian involvement in US elections. Even the FBI now says they knew about since September of 2015, over a year ago. And we have the email trail so there is no speculation.

Did Trump invite Russia to continue to hack because he already knew what they were doing? Who knows? Republicans don't want any investigation.

Now that Trump doesn't believe our intelligence community, will they hesitate in giving him information that America is facing a serious threat? Another 9/11? Is Trump's denial damaging our intelligence community and putting America at risk?

I'm not a Republican. I hope America doesn't suffer because of Trump's ignorance. How many Republicans wanted an attack while Obama was president so they could say "See, he doesn't know what he's doing" or "he's not listening to our intelligence agencies". But if something does happen, who will Trump blame? The intelligence community? Like he blamed Saddam on them?

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

No reason to read past this paragraph.

The most glaring being "al Qaeda Determined to Attack the United States". Condi Rice said she thought of it as a "historical" document.

Look up Clintons December 1998 PDB, and you'd see it was pretty much an historical document.

<dismissed>
1998? They knew that far in advance and still Bush ignored it?

Ignored what?

We MIGHT be attacked, but no idea WHERE, or WHEN?

It's been 15 years, you idiots need to figure a way to pull your heads out of your collective asses
They knew who was going to attack. Normal people would give it some thought. That's why we have intelligence agencies.

You aren't very good at this, are you?
So what would "giving it some thought" look like, sitting at his desk, then looking pensive?

You're an idiot, rdean.

Last edited:

GOP chairman who had 2 years of investigations ready on Clinton is in no rush on Trump

After the FBI could find no wrongdoing and the CIA on Benghazi could find no wrongdoing, Republicans had two years of investigations ready to try to bring down Hillary Clinton if she won regardless of what all the previous investigations found. The longest investigations in history Republicans wanted to extend years. And suddenly, they are gone. All those plans all dried up.

And now, every single US intelligence agency has found Russian involvement in US elections. Even the FBI now says they knew about since September of 2015, over a year ago. And we have the email trail so there is no speculation.

Did Trump invite Russia to continue to hack because he already knew what they were doing? Who knows? Republicans don't want any investigation.

Now that Trump doesn't believe our intelligence community, will they hesitate in giving him information that America is facing a serious threat? Another 9/11? Is Trump's denial damaging our intelligence community and putting America at risk?

I'm not a Republican. I hope America doesn't suffer because of Trump's ignorance. How many Republicans wanted an attack while Obama was president so they could say "See, he doesn't know what he's doing" or "he's not listening to our intelligence agencies". But if something does happen, who will Trump blame? The intelligence community? Like he blamed Saddam on them?

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

Listen you miserable piece of shit

ALL THE INTEL AGENCIES ******REFUSED ********** TO ATTEND A CONGRESSIONAL HEARING SET UP TO HEAR EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED IN OUR ELECTORAL PROCESS

THEY HAD NO FUCKING EVIDENCE , THEY ARE LYING POLITICAL HACKS

SHUT THE FUCK UP

From the Article you posted on the other thread:

In response to Fox News' initial report, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), which oversees all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, issued a statement claiming that lawmakers from both parties have received "extensive, detailed classified and unclassified briefings ... since last summer and have continued to do so after Election Day."

"Last week, the President ordered a full Intelligence Community review of foreign efforts to influence recent Presidential elections – from 2008 to present," the statement added. "Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete."

------------------

Republicans clearly want to rush the director of 17 intel operations hoping they make a mistake or give up something they can use to defend Russia and their Manchurian Candidate. Clearly the director has decided not to be rushed but to report in a thoughtful and methodical manner. Something your screaming kind simply doesn't understand.

Like barry ignored advice about the JV team?

You Mad Bro the Republicans finally brought Hillary down ?

Not really. With help from Russia they stopped her from being president. But they were never able to really "bring her down". She is not in prison. Neither is Trump. At least not yet.

Russia warned barry about the Tsarnaev brothers...of course he ignored the intelligence because he lacks the same.

I always figured that when Bush came out and said he was not looking for Bin Laden, he did so in order to try and make Bin Laden feel safer and hopefully make a mistake. I actually never thought that He seriously had given up on finding him. The Bush clan holds a grudge too long for me to believe that he was suddenly just willing to drop it and let him go.
I honestly don't believe Bush was talented enough to have a strategy. I think he was dull, dumb and uninspired and by the end of his second term, he finally realized how out of his depth he was.

I think all his failed economic policies were just following GOP policies they have ran on for decades. The policies fail and the party always blames them on the president. Bush, with both houses and the Supreme Court and the power of reconciliation for years was really the first Republican President who managed to put those policies in place unopposed. That's why the disaster was so huge and unrelenting.

Trump faces that exact same scenario. But Bush didn't love Russia. Imagine Trump faced with a disaster the way Bush was with 9/11. How did Bush handle that disaster? He used it to trick America into following an imagined agenda.

I totally believe Bush saw himself as a liberating hero of Iraq. That he would march in, the people would throw soft candies, put up Bush monuments and praise him for saving their country.

Instead, they saw him as President "you killed my uncle" Bush. We never asked you here. They threw shoes.

And this is the monument they built:

SqTMt1y.png

Imagine Bush's shock when actually faced with reality. Imagine when Trump finds out he is not on a reality TV show. Will his tender psyche be able to handle it? Guess we'll see.
honestly, had the democrats run someone else other than hillary, I might have seriously considered voting for that person, or at least would have felt comfortable voting 3rd party. But with the realization that it was going to be Trump or Clinton, I could not take a chance of not voting for Trump. In hindsight, I should have gone 3rd party instead. Being from Maryland it really didnt matter who I voted for, the EC votes from the state were going to Hillary and there is nothing that could have been done to change that. But its too late to worry about that now.
To be honest, I was looking at Bernie in much the same way that I was looking at Trump, basically someone that was not part of the establishment in DC, someone that would come in and shake things up and force our elected officials to review their way of doing things. I will say that I had not completely ruled out a Sanders vote for president. As far as all the free everything he wanted to give, He would have had to get it past congress, so at the end of the day, I doubt he would have been able to accomplish much of that.
A search of my posts prior to Sanders being knocked out of the race will show in a few places that I was considering voting for him over Trump.
The democrats made a huge mistake by running hillary. It cost them the next four years. almost anyone else would have beat Trump.
What you want is someone to come in and do a good job. Not come in and tear the country apart. That's so ridiculous.

What is wrong with the country? Instead of saying this or that, the things that should be said is "What are the problems and how do we fix them". There are 5.8 million good, high paying jobs unfilled. Why is that?

This is hilarious. Under NAFTA, there was a clause that if you lost your job because of NAFTA, money and retraining were availible so you could learn another job. So why didn't anyone take advantage? Surprise! Republicans wouldn't fund the training.

We know Republicans will screw things up either way. Either they will do everything they can to destroy what ever Democrat becomes president or they control the government, put their rotten policies in place and ruin the economy. Because dirty air, dirty water, deregulation and taxes cut on gazillionaires worked so well in the past. And The GOP base listens to that crap EVERY SINGLE TIME. You would think they would learn.

The miners are going to get screwed. They are screaming to end Obamacare but depend on it for their health care and continued care from Black Lung. Obamacare goes, so does that.

And this is what is especially hilarious. Billionaires hire lobbyists to change the law so they only pay a couple of percent in taxes if any at all and they somehow have the GOP base believing that we shouldn't take their money. How fucking stupid. They live here to. Without investing in the country, could they continue to make a billion? And we have to pick up the difference.

Then the GOP says, Oh, but they pay such a high percentage of the taxes. Well of course they do. When you own billions and billions, even paying 1% and you are still paying hundreds of millions of dollars.

Sadly, many of those GOP base think they are protecting future wealth. That one day, their ship will come in and they to will get out of the trailer and be wealthy. What dupes.
No one owes the federal government anything, the federal government is the enemy of the people… Fact
Only a complete tard would say something so ridiculous. Poland felt that way, got rid of their military and most of their government and then were annexed by Germany you fucking fool.

So after a hurricane, the survivors should just die?

Unless, you hate this country right? You WANT it to die. You traitor.

If you're Haitian thats exactly what hillary expects you to do.
Just replace hurricane with an earthquake.

Look up Clintons December 1998 PDB, and you'd see it was pretty much an historical document.

<dismissed>

Seems Clinton ignored it as well. Where's your angst against him??

The whole attack was planned on his watch yet you blame Bush???

Grow a brain dumbass.

Ignored what?

It's been 15 years, you idiots need to figure a way to pull your heads out of your collective asses
They knew who was going to attack. Normal people would give it some thought. That's why we have intelligence agencies.

Far better than you.

where, in either PDB, did it state when or where?

Bush had multiple FBI teams checking things in this country, and CIA teams overseas looking into it.

I thought you had read the PDB?
Bush had multiple FBI teams checking things in this country, and CIA teams overseas looking into it.

Now you are just outright lying. You know better. Or maybe you don't.
Remember, there was a 9/11 commission. If that were true, it would have been at least mentioned in the Commission Report.

It was, it was also mentioned in the PDB.

http://www.readbag.com/gwu-nsarchiv-nsaebb-nsaebb116-pdb8-6-2001

educate yourself
(last paragraph)
Helloooooooo!

Knock knock!!!!!!!

Those investigations happened under Clinton. What year did Bush become president.
How long was Bush president before 9/11????

Duh!!!!

Remember when Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden?

CIA Reportedly Disbands Bin Laden Unit

Those investigations happened under Clinton. What year did Bush become president.

Those investigations were still ongoing under Bush, moron.
Have trouble reading?

Bush became president in 2001, the Bin Laden unit was disbanded in 2006, DURING HIS SECOND TERM!

Helloooooooo!

Knock knock!!!!!!!

Duh!!!!

I always figured that when Bush came out and said he was not looking for Bin Laden, he did so in order to try and make Bin Laden feel safer and hopefully make a mistake. I actually never thought that He seriously had given up on finding him. The Bush clan holds a grudge too long for me to believe that he was suddenly just willing to drop it and let him go.

I honestly don't believe Bush was talented enough to have a strategy. I think he was dull, dumb and uninspired and by the end of his second term, he finally realized how out of his depth he was.

I think all his failed economic policies were just following GOP policies they have ran on for decades. The policies fail and the party always blames them on the president. Bush, with both houses and the Supreme Court and the power of reconciliation for years was really the first Republican President who managed to put those policies in place unopposed. That's why the disaster was so huge and unrelenting.

Trump faces that exact same scenario. But Bush didn't love Russia. Imagine Trump faced with a disaster the way Bush was with 9/11. How did Bush handle that disaster? He used it to trick America into following an imagined agenda.

I totally believe Bush saw himself as a liberating hero of Iraq. That he would march in, the people would throw soft candies, put up Bush monuments and praise him for saving their country.

Instead, they saw him as President "you killed my uncle" Bush. We never asked you here. They threw shoes.

SqTMt1y.png

Imagine Bush's shock when actually faced with reality. Imagine when Trump finds out he is not on a reality TV show. Will his tender psyche be able to handle it? Guess we'll see.

honestly, had the democrats run someone else other than hillary, I might have seriously considered voting for that person, or at least would have felt comfortable voting 3rd party. But with the realization that it was going to be Trump or Clinton, I could not take a chance of not voting for Trump. In hindsight, I should have gone 3rd party instead. Being from Maryland it really didnt matter who I voted for, the EC votes from the state were going to Hillary and there is nothing that could have been done to change that. But its too late to worry about that now.
To be honest, I was looking at Bernie in much the same way that I was looking at Trump, basically someone that was not part of the establishment in DC, someone that would come in and shake things up and force our elected officials to review their way of doing things. I will say that I had not completely ruled out a Sanders vote for president. As far as all the free everything he wanted to give, He would have had to get it past congress, so at the end of the day, I doubt he would have been able to accomplish much of that.
A search of my posts prior to Sanders being knocked out of the race will show in a few places that I was considering voting for him over Trump.
The democrats made a huge mistake by running hillary. It cost them the next four years. almost anyone else would have beat Trump.

What you want is someone to come in and do a good job. Not come in and tear the country apart. That's so ridiculous.

What is wrong with the country? Instead of saying this or that, the things that should be said is "What are the problems and how do we fix them". There are 5.8 million good, high paying jobs unfilled. Why is that?

This is hilarious. Under NAFTA, there was a clause that if you lost your job because of NAFTA, money and retraining were availible so you could learn another job. So why didn't anyone take advantage? Surprise! Republicans wouldn't fund the training.

We know Republicans will screw things up either way. Either they will do everything they can to destroy what ever Democrat becomes president or they control the government, put their rotten policies in place and ruin the economy. Because dirty air, dirty water, deregulation and taxes cut on gazillionaires worked so well in the past. And The GOP base listens to that crap EVERY SINGLE TIME. You would think they would learn.

The miners are going to get screwed. They are screaming to end Obamacare but depend on it for their health care and continued care from Black Lung. Obamacare goes, so does that.

And this is what is especially hilarious. Billionaires hire lobbyists to change the law so they only pay a couple of percent in taxes if any at all and they somehow have the GOP base believing that we shouldn't take their money. How fucking stupid. They live here to. Without investing in the country, could they continue to make a billion? And we have to pick up the difference.

Then the GOP says, Oh, but they pay such a high percentage of the taxes. Well of course they do. When you own billions and billions, even paying 1% and you are still paying hundreds of millions of dollars.

Sadly, many of those GOP base think they are protecting future wealth. That one day, their ship will come in and they to will get out of the trailer and be wealthy. What dupes.

What is it that you mentioned that is not going to cost me? When does the responsibility for ones self actually fall on ones self?
Thats the problem with this country, every one thinks that everyone else should pay their way. Look at your example of the billionaire, you say that even though he is paying hundreds of millions that he is not paying his fair share, when I pay only 30k a year in tax? how is that right, there is a bill, there are a certain number of people to pay that bill, shouldnt everyone be responsible for the same amount of the bill? and what about the comment that the billionaire lives here too. Yes he does, so do I and so do you, and so does the person that has been collecting welfare for the 3rd generation in a row, do those people owe anything? they actually use more of the resources but for some reason should owe less?
lets say you go out to dinner with a bunch of friends, you dont feel well that night, or you arent really hungry, so you just go for the friendship. You have a glass of water. nothing else, they all have steak, lobster etc.. the guy to your left orders the best bottle of wine in the place, a 1995 Krug Clos d'Ambonnay. You have your water.
end of the night the bill comes and they look at you and say, your share is going to be 1,200 dollars plus part of the tip. You had water. when you refuse to pay the word gets out that you are a cheapskate and expect everyone else to pay your way for you, now nobody wants to have you join them.
Sounds fair right? its pretty much the same thing you are saying about those that only pay a few million to the debt, they use less resources, they pay more than anyone else and they are considered not paying their fair share?
and that right there is were this country is failing, people dont see the need to support themselves anymore, there is no personal responsibility. Just like the guy at dinner that ordered the 4000 dollar bottle of wine then looked to you for payment, the welfare crowd takes in taxpayer dollar all year, pays no income tax then tells that billionaire that he isnt paying his fair share.

So you pay 30k? Then you must make 90k? 30% seems about right for the what is paid today.

Mitt Romney made 22 million and paid just under 13%. And he only paid that because it was on the single tax return he released while running for president. Why should he only have to pay zero to 13 percent and you have to pay 30 percent. You are paying a third of you salary and he's paying pocket change. And you see that as fair? Are you sure you've thought this through?

SqTMt1y.png

What is it that you mentioned that is not going to cost me? When does the responsibility for ones self actually fall on ones self?
Thats the problem with this country, every one thinks that everyone else should pay their way. Look at your example of the billionaire, you say that even though he is paying hundreds of millions that he is not paying his fair share, when I pay only 30k a year in tax? how is that right, there is a bill, there are a certain number of people to pay that bill, shouldnt everyone be responsible for the same amount of the bill? and what about the comment that the billionaire lives here too. Yes he does, so do I and so do you, and so does the person that has been collecting welfare for the 3rd generation in a row, do those people owe anything? they actually use more of the resources but for some reason should owe less?
lets say you go out to dinner with a bunch of friends, you dont feel well that night, or you arent really hungry, so you just go for the friendship. You have a glass of water. nothing else, they all have steak, lobster etc.. the guy to your left orders the best bottle of wine in the place, a 1995 Krug Clos d'Ambonnay. You have your water.
end of the night the bill comes and they look at you and say, your share is going to be 1,200 dollars plus part of the tip. You had water. when you refuse to pay the word gets out that you are a cheapskate and expect everyone else to pay your way for you, now nobody wants to have you join them.
Sounds fair right? its pretty much the same thing you are saying about those that only pay a few million to the debt, they use less resources, they pay more than anyone else and they are considered not paying their fair share?
and that right there is were this country is failing, people dont see the need to support themselves anymore, there is no personal responsibility. Just like the guy at dinner that ordered the 4000 dollar bottle of wine then looked to you for payment, the welfare crowd takes in taxpayer dollar all year, pays no income tax then tells that billionaire that he isnt paying his fair share.
So you pay 30k? Then you must make 90k? 30% seems about right for the what is paid today.

Mitt Romney made 22 million and paid just under 13%. And he only paid that because it was on the single tax return he released while running for president. Why should he only have to pay zero to 13 percent and you have to pay 30 percent. You are paying a third of you salary and he's paying pocket change. And you see that as fair? Are you sure you've thought this through?

Talk to the millionaires in Congress about making the tax laws more fair.

Then find a wall to talk to.

Odds are, you'll get better results talking to the wall

<dismissed>

Seems Clinton ignored it as well. Where's your angst against him??

The whole attack was planned on his watch yet you blame Bush???

Grow a brain dumbass.
It happened more than 240 days into Bush's first term, Stain. Your kind blames Obama for stuff even before he was president. But Bush? No responsibility for anything.

SqTMt1y.png

If that's who you vote into office, that's what you get.

Were lefties in a freaking coma when Hillary's husband was president? Nobody ever asked his Asst. A.G. why she ordered the CIA not to share data and information with the FBI a freaking year before the 9-11 attack. Instead she was nominated to the 9-11 investigation board when she should have been a witness. Nobody in the liberal media ever asked Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger, what the hell he was doing in the National Archives shoving classified material down his Fruit of the Looms either.

You mean the reports of Iraqi WMDs?

Considering 6 of the top 10 millionaires are democrats, kinda hard to believe they are really for the 'people'.

Far better than you.

Remember, there was a 9/11 commission. If that were true, it would have been at least mentioned in the Commission Report.

educate yourself
(last paragraph)
Helloooooooo!

Knock knock!!!!!!!

Duh!!!!

Have trouble reading?

Bush became president in 2001, the Bin Laden unit was disbanded in 2006, DURING HIS SECOND TERM!

And Obama started it up again as soon as he became president and took out Bin Laden. Bush said Bin Laden was living in a cave somewhere, but instead, Bin Laden was living in a villa. Bush should have concentrated on protecting America and not going after what he had hoped was personal gain. The major difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Far better than you.

educate yourself
(last paragraph)
Helloooooooo!

Knock knock!!!!!!!

Duh!!!!

Have trouble reading?

And Obama started it up again as soon as he became president and took out Bin Laden. Bush said Bin Laden was living in a cave somewhere, but instead, Bin Laden was living in a villa. Bush should have concentrated on protecting America and not going after what he had hoped was personal gain. The major difference between Republicans and Democrats.

I'd really like to see the history book you get your info from.

Considering 6 of the top 10 millionaires are democrats, kinda hard to believe they are really for the 'people'.
Being a millionaire is OK. Who said there was anything wrong with it.

But it's how you got it and who have you helped. Republicans squat on average Americans. You know they do. Come on admit it.

Farm bill: Still millions for fat cats in Congress, cuts for the poor

Ignored what?

Far better than you.

educate yourself
(last paragraph)
And just prior to that important last paragraph...

"We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting..."

Corroborate: confirm or give support to a statement, theory or finding...
Synonyms: confirm, verify, authenticate, validate, certify...

The 8/6/01 PDB does not indicate who, what, when, where, or how with regards to 9/11.

Forum List

Back