Republicans Going after the Girl Scouts after Finding Out they Support PLANNED PARENTHOOD and Reproductive Rights for women

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

GOPers are extremely upset to hear, and are going "cancel culture" on the Girl Scouts and young girls now. Will the bitching ever end? Are these folks just miserable all the time to where they have to ruin perfectly delicious cookies for the rest of us?

Fake thread title again. See your “opinion” when patently false is not an opinion but rather a lie. I’m unsure why the very few thread titles I have ever created are constantly harassed, by one, over “sourcing”

GOPers are extremely upset to hear, and are going "cancel culture" on the Girl Scouts and young girls now. Will the bitching ever end? Are these folks just miserable all the time to where they have to ruin perfectly delicious cookies for the rest of us?

It's funny Planned Parenthood and the Religious right together have been so successful in getting women to not have kids they can't afford, that's it's beginning to be a problem. We don't have enough young people. Young adults aren't having kids like they used to. They've actually listened to what we told them. If you want to screw up your life, have kids before you find your way in life. A profession. Which usually means after 4 years of college and 10 years of paying off student loans and mortgages. So people are having fewer kids and later in life.

The planet is overpopulated IMO so I love it. I suspect corporate America and the Government will start giving incentives for people having kids. And a lot more legal immigration.

Canceling them? Because they aren't going to buy the cookies?
Are people out their with signs at the Girl Scout cookie stands? That would be canceling them.
But, just not buying cookies is their right not to participate.
good grief

If you think the cookies are delicious, you should have your taste buds checked.
I buy them for support and give them away....just saying.

It's funny Planned Parenthood and the Religious right together have been so successful in getting women to not have kids they can't afford, that's it's beginning to be a problem. We don't have enough young people. Young adults aren't having kids like they used to. They've actually listened to what we told them. If you want to screw up your life, have kids before you find your way in life. A profession. Which usually means after 4 years of college and 10 years of paying off student loans and mortgages. So people are having fewer kids and later in life.

The planet is overpopulated IMO so I love it. I suspect corporate America and the Government will start giving incentives for people having kids. And a lot more legal immigration.
I think China does that....hmmmm

I don't buy Girl Scout cookies since I found out they don't actually bake them themselves ...

... also, empty calories.

Wait, you thought 8 year old girls slaved near a hot stove baking cookies all winter - to then go stand in front of Wal Mart and sell them to you hot and fresh?

I'm legitimately not sure if you're fucking with me or if you seriously thought children baked them.

I don't buy Girl Scout cookies since I found out they don't actually bake them themselves ...

... also, empty calories.
exactly

the adults who run the girl scouts buy the cookies from a supplier

the corporation makes money and the adults running the Scouts pay themselves obscene salaries

While the kids are just props to be exploited

Forum List

Back