Republican's Foreign Policy: "ready, fire, AIM"

R

rdean

I heard Republican Foreign Policy described as, "Ready Fire Aim". Is that perfect or what?

You know Mitt Romney will claim Obama has been on an "apology tour". Obama apologized to Saddam and Gaddafi and, well, in fact, there is an entire list of people Obama has "apologized" to:

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt - ABC News

We call those people "notches". If Obama keeps apologizing to people Republicans let go, he won't have anyone left to "apologize" to.

Speaking of Libya, that's the SECOND time Republicans ignored a warning by a Clinton. They still haven't explained that one. Did Hillary warn the Republicans over their embassy security budget cuts or didn't she? Simple question. Easy to find out the "truth".

Romney could have at least ASKED Bain to keep the Freeport jobs here but he didn't. Of course, he has millions and millions of his own money invested in that move. I read that formerly US company made a couple of hundred million last year. Guess that wasn't enough. Did they get any auto bailout money? Did Romney profit from that? Unless Romney could get rid of the minimum wage and get Republicans to work for 99 cents an hour, I suspect even more jobs will be moving to China. Course, Georgia proved that would never happen. They won't even pick cotton.

Why does Italy hate Romney's guts? Hmmm, interesting question.

And all those tire jobs. Obama put tariffs on substandard Chinese tires and saved how many American jobs? And what did Romney say about that? Will he tell us tonight what he said? Or will he forget and remember something "different"?

Will Romney explain who are number one "geo political foe" is? al Qaeda wants to know.

Oh I can't wait.

"Ready Fire Aim"

That is what you do when you take out secular leaders in places such as Lybia and Egypt without understanding the consequences.

Got Caliphate?

LOL

It's more like....

"Yes, Mr. Netanyahu, right away." "Get China on the horn we need cash to invade Iran. Might as well hit Libya and Syria make them happy at FOX." -Mr. Romney

As the Nightmare unfolds....

when you're 65 and have made a lot of business decisions I guess you have a track record.
when you're 51 and haven't made any decisions I guess you don't have a record... so touche.

Democrats foreign policy

Were-Sorry.png

when you're 65 and have made a lot of business decisions I guess you have a track record.
when you're 51 and haven't made any decisions I guess you don't have a record... so touche.

Funny, I was reading a history of Bain and Romney. Seems about 90% of the money from Romney's "deals" have come from three or four business decision. Like the one in Italy that netted a billion dollars. Overall his record is pretty bad. But he did make a lot of money from a couple of deals and left behind "slash and burn".

How come the right wing knows nothing about their leaders. This isn't "science".

I heard Republican Foreign Policy described as, "Ready Fire Aim". Is that perfect or what?

You know Mitt Romney will claim Obama has been on an "apology tour". Obama apologized to Saddam and Gaddafi and, well, in fact, there is an entire list of people Obama has "apologized" to:

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt - ABC News

We call those people "notches". If Obama keeps apologizing to people Republicans let go, he won't have anyone left to "apologize" to.

Speaking of Libya, that's the SECOND time Republicans ignored a warning by a Clinton. They still haven't explained that one. Did Hillary warn the Republicans over their embassy security budget cuts or didn't she? Simple question. Easy to find out the "truth".

Romney could have at least ASKED Bain to keep the Freeport jobs here but he didn't. Of course, he has millions and millions of his own money invested in that move. I read that formerly US company made a couple of hundred million last year. Guess that wasn't enough. Did they get any auto bailout money? Did Romney profit from that? Unless Romney could get rid of the minimum wage and get Republicans to work for 99 cents an hour, I suspect even more jobs will be moving to China. Course, Georgia proved that would never happen. They won't even pick cotton.

Why does Italy hate Romney's guts? Hmmm, interesting question.

And all those tire jobs. Obama put tariffs on substandard Chinese tires and saved how many American jobs? And what did Romney say about that? Will he tell us tonight what he said? Or will he forget and remember something "different"?

Will Romney explain who are number one "geo political foe" is? al Qaeda wants to know.

Oh I can't wait.
Obama's FP is apologize, Bury your head in the sand, and hope to hell nothing bad happens.

At least not before the election.

Funny, I was reading a history of Bain and Romney. Seems about 90% of the money from Romney's "deals" have come from three or four business decision. Like the one in Italy that netted a billion dollars. Overall his record is pretty bad. But he did make a lot of money from a couple of deals and left behind "slash and burn".

How come the right wing knows nothing about their leaders. This isn't "science".

yeah, I am sure you read that on a left wing blog site lol

Democrats foreign policy

Were-Sorry.png

We are sorry Republicans let Bin Laden go.

We are sorry for the Christians in Iraq who were slaughtered and their churches burned while Republicans said "Don't Play Favorites".

We are sorry Republicans helped Iraq write their new constitution:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Hell, we are even sorry Republicans apologized to BP and blocked Obama from investigating the BP oil spill.

So in a way, you are partially right.

Yea, like Business Week.

Hey, prove it isn't right. Go ahead. I bet you 10,000.

Yea, like Business Week.

Why? You have not proven it is right, why should I bother trying to debunk it?

And only an idiot would take a bet from you, I watched you welch on several Bets about the Prior Debates already. You word isn't worth dick.

I'd like to hear Obama tell us which city he thinks is the capital of israel.

I hope he gets asked tonight.

Yea, like Business Week.

Why? You have not proven it is right, why should I bother trying to debunk it?

And only an idiot would take a bet from you, I watched you welch on several Bets about the Prior Debates already. You word isn't worth dick.

I've never lost a debate to USMB Republicans. How can you lose to people who think the earth is only a few thousand years old?

Forum List

Back