Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign

This is the problem...you don't really understand what you are. Your are not a social or fiscal Conservative. Not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

I am both , probably more than you.

You are neither...

Jesus!

and you, might I add. I find Democrats more conservative than Republicans for the most part.

Oh, I am fiscal Conservative and social Liberal so I do not deny my Libertarian way of thinking unlike you denying your Progressive way...

So I'm a purebred conservative, and I do not have a liberal bone in my body, but I'm progressive. A progressive feels not everyone thinks like them and are for equal rights no matter what the wealth of the person is.

So I guess that makes me a progressive conservative.
ROFL! You can't be a conservative and a progressive, moron.

Who is opposed to equal rights? Can you name one person?

You are neither...

Jesus!

and you, might I add. I find Democrats more conservative than Republicans for the most part.

Holy shit!

Trump is not Conservative and never has been, so if you are basing your Conservatism on him then you lose!

I know he is not one. Nor are the unlawful republican's. Have you forgot the OP.
--------------------------------------------------------

Conservative organization Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign Wednesday blasting President Trump and several GOP lawmakers and officials over the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
snip

“The president doesn’t own the government and he’s not above the law,” Republicans for the Rule of Law spokesman Chris Truax said in a statement to The Hill. “He’s merely a caretaker acting on our behalf and when Congress demands an accounting, it’s the President’s duty to comply.”

Conservative group hits White House with billboard ads: 'What is Trump hiding?'

I did not forget the OP and it was you and Dragonlady making the false claim that you are fiscal Conservative and you claiming to be a social liberal which you are neither.

You are for big government waste as long as Democrats waste the money.

As for Trump no one has ever believed he was social or fiscally conservative and to ever believe that make you very stupid!

Well tramp is a whore, in more ways than one. Yes I am pro social programs, that makes me a conservative, unlike republicans who don't care about people starving, living in the street and without healthcare. See I realize that has more to do with the zip code you born in with exceptions.

This is the problem...you don't really understand what you are. Your are not a social or fiscal Conservative. Not sure why on earth you would think otherwise.

You are neither...

Jesus!

Oh, I am fiscal Conservative and social Liberal so I do not deny my Libertarian way of thinking unlike you denying your Progressive way...

So I'm a purebred conservative, and I do not have a liberal bone in my body, but I'm progressive. A progressive feels not everyone thinks like them and are for equal rights no matter what the wealth of the person is.

You mean you have bought into the wealth envy created by liberals. Don't be a hater. Work hard and you too will get there. That is the beauty of the US as opposed to many other countries.

You are neither...

Jesus!

Holy shit!

Trump is not Conservative and never has been, so if you are basing your Conservatism on him then you lose!

I know he is not one. Nor are the unlawful republican's. Have you forgot the OP.

Conservative organization Republicans for the Rule of Law released a new digital billboard campaign Wednesday blasting President Trump and several GOP lawmakers and officials over the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
snip

“The president doesn’t own the government and he’s not above the law,” Republicans for the Rule of Law spokesman Chris Truax said in a statement to The Hill. “He’s merely a caretaker acting on our behalf and when Congress demands an accounting, it’s the President’s duty to comply.”

I did not forget the OP and it was you and Dragonlady making the false claim that you are fiscal Conservative and you claiming to be a social liberal which you are neither.

As for Trump no one has ever believed he was social or fiscally conservative and to ever believe that make you very stupid!

Well tramp is a whore, in more ways than one. Yes I am pro social programs, that makes me a conservative, unlike republicans who don't care about people starving, living in the street and without healthcare. See I realize that has more to do with the zip code you born in with exceptions.

Donald is that you?

What you just wrote is beyond stupid...

You can not be a fiscal conservative and support progressive programs...

Anyone knows this...

You are neither...

Jesus!

Holy shit!

snip

Conservatives and Republicans believe in social programs as well, but not so much as handouts, like liberals. Liberals don't want people to work for it, they want straight up free stuff. Case in point...listen to the candidates running on that side of the isle.

You are neither...

Jesus!

Holy shit!

snip

Wrong. It makes you a scum sucking lib. You have simply changed the definition (in your mind) of conservative to mean liberal.

Who ever said that being conservative has anything to do with your zipcode?

You are neither...

Jesus!

You mean you have bought into the wealth envy created by liberals. Don't be a hater. Work hard and you too will get there. That is the beauty of the US as opposed to many other countries.

Work hard, I'm retired and I worked hard. I also pay taxes, and many do not. I think multimillionaires and billionaires can afford more in taxes for social programs. After all they make money off of everyone.

As such I'm against non profits and foundations for charitable causes.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You are neither...

Jesus!

Work hard, I'm retired and I worked hard. I also pay taxes, and many do not. I think multimillionaires and billionaires can afford more in taxes for social programs. After all they make money off of everyone.

As such I'm against non profits and foundations for charitable causes.

Bloomberg earned his money...

Gates earned his money...

Buffett earned his money...

Not every billionaire is born rich...

Richard Branson earned his money...

Holy shit!

snip

Conservatives and Republicans believe in social programs as well, but not so much as handouts, like liberals. Liberals don't want people to work for it, they want straight up free stuff. Case in point...listen to the candidates running on that side of the isle.
Why do you conservatives lie like this?

Holy shit!

snip

This is not a lie. It is exactly true.

Holy shit!

snip

What lie?

You believe in taxing those you deem to have more than you so you can even the playing field...

Why not get up and earn a living and save...

In fairness, you could ask that about pretty much anyone: "What are they hiding"? Cheap shot.
No you really cannot ask anyone this in the context in which the question is asked.

snip

It is a lie.

snip

What lie?

You believe in taxing those you deem to have more than you so you can even the playing field...

Does Anschutz who is a billionaire, can he afford more taxes, he probably doesn't pay any now. But he gives to charity, whoever he feels deserves the money. Yet all kinds of people created his wealth.

• Thanks

It is a lie.

Prove it!

What lie?

Does Anschutz who is a billionaire, can he afford more taxes, he probably doesn't pay any now.

Well ya know have your State raise the tax rate and stop demanding the Federal Government to steal from other States to fund your Progressive Programs...

Yes I support all you mentions and tramp dictates how the states govern.

But this is not about me, its about the Rule of Law and Tramp and his secrets.

Complete nonsense.

What is that middle finger of your avatar?? Frick you to everyone. You are not a conservative.

I am fiscally and socially a conservative.
I never claimed I was a conservative. However, I do know that you are not one.

What do you imagine makes you a fiscal conservative, your compulsion to raise taxes and increase government spending?

hey I want the top bracket to go back up to 70%.

• Thanks

Complete nonsense.

What is that middle finger of your avatar?? Frick you to everyone. You are not a conservative.

I am fiscally and socially a conservative.
I never claimed I was a conservative. However, I do know that you are not one.

What do you imagine makes you a fiscal conservative, your compulsion to raise taxes and increase government spending?

hey I want the top bracket to go back up to 70%.

Of course you do...

Let fund all those Military Complex projects and social welfare projects...

Why just 70%?

Let just work for the government and let them pay us what they believe we deserve?

What ya say?

It is a lie.

What part exactly? That Democrats want to give stuff away for "free" or that Republicans believe in social programs too?

These republicans have got capitalism ass backwards. Jobs are created without demand. That means the consumer creates jobs. You can open any business you want, but if you have no customers you can't hire anyone.

Forum List

Back