Republicans Fighting Amongst Themselves, All In Confusion

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's just one example:

Trump tells 4 former aides to defy Jan. 6 committee's subpoena​

By BETSY WOODRUFF SWAN

10/07/2021 01:11 PM EDT
Updated: 10/07/2021 01:16 PM EDT
The House panel probing the Capitol attack had demanded documents and testimony from the former president's former aides by Thursday.
Trump tells 4 former aides to defy Jan. 6 committee's subpoena

he just can't keep his orange anus shaped piehole shut.

Save America
There's a huge swerve off the subject.

That gem of idiocy doesn't have anything to do with the social spending packed into this so called infrastructure bill.

the social bill - part 2 hasn't been voted on yet. if it has, shirley you can show an unbiased link proving it did.

riiiiiight?

There's a huge swerve off the subject.

i di-rectly showed you one very good example of his marching orders. didn't think i could or you are in such denial about yer chosen one, that donny loves SUCH a long time.

i di-rectly showed you one very good example of his marching orders. didn't think i could or you are in such denial about yer chosen one, that donny loves SUCH a long time.
Addressing former staff members about something pending is not giving “marching orders” to a political party.

The failure of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and party whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) to stop thirteen Republican lawmakers from siding with the Democrats and passing a massive infrastructure bill is setting off a "bloodletting" within the GOP caucus, reports the Washington Posts Aaron Blake.

Late Friday night, thirteen GOP House members broke ranks and voted for the massive $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill that now awaits President Joe Biden's signature -- and they were immediately denounced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) who called them "traitors."

They'll forget all about it after they get their subpoenas.
/——-/ So much for the democRAT rant, “All Republicans march in lockstep unable to think for themselves.” Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

the social bill - part 2 hasn't been voted on yet. if it has, shirley you can show an unbiased link proving it did.

riiiiiight?
The bill just passed is loaded with non infrastructure social spending.

Addressing former staff members about something pending is not giving “marching orders” to a political party.

of course it is ... the only thing he didn't say was : 'or else '; but it sure is understood. donny has a vengeful personality. his track record proves it.

past behavior dictates future expectations.

DDECB05E-7C59-43CD-9042-747520E5892C.gif

Forum List

Back