Republicans Fighting Amongst Themselves, All In Confusion

wow--you leftists are like hitlerjugend = stupid!! this bill is ANOTHER nail in the coffin of the US--and you don't even realize it because you are blinded by hate and racism
Because being fueled by fear and racism is the superior position, amirite, magaturd? :113:

Him too....

Trump will spit both out when he's done with them.... Not just McConnell....let's have our own gentleman's/gentle lady's bet, and see what happens the next year or two! :)

House goes GOP and Senate stays Democrat with an additional seat in my opinion.

Trump will be in the spotlight and will be gearing up for his 2024 run and will win in 2024 through the electoral college while losing the popular vote again.

I also believe after the mid-term election Biden will leave and have Harris finish his term.

I believe the economy will crash in March and everyone celebrating Biden now will hate him by next November.

Now before the other idiots write how I am a Trumpster that hate America the fact is I will never vote for Trump and voted for Biden but I truly feel Biden is horrible as can be and will cost the Democratic Party dearly…

I also believe after the mid-term election Biden will leave and have Harris finish his term
I don't think Biden would step down.... But I'll play along!:D

Right now, Harris is weaker than Biden imho.... So, if that were to happen, it would be if the DNC had influence in who she lined up as her VP, and the new VP was some Democratic utopia candidate beloved by the moderates that had a chance at winning in 2024, they perhaps would try to pull a stunt like that....

Harris doesn't appear to want the job as president at this point, at least to me.... :dunno:

I believe Kinzinger did support this bill.
Thank you! You are correct, I just reviewed it again!

• Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
  • Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
  • Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
  • Rep. John Katko of New York
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
  • Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
  • Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
  • Rep. Tom Reed of New York
  • Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
  • Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
  • Rep. Don Young of Alaska

I don't think Biden would step down.... But I'll play along!:D

Right now, Harris is weaker than Biden imho.... So, if that were to happen, it would be if the DNC had influence in who she lined up as her VP, and the new VP was some Democratic utopia candidate beloved by the moderates that had a chance at winning in 2024, they perhaps would try to pull a stunt like that....

Harris doesn't appear to want the job as president at this point, at least to me.... :dunno:
Well the perfect candidate to me would have been the Astronaut from Arizona but I have lost interest in him.

Who knows with Biden but Biden is not doing as well as people like to pretend.

As long as States like California, Texas, New York, Florida and Illinois stay out of recession then I will be wrong about the downturn of the economy…

Still the GOP will retake the House…

Well the perfect candidate to me would have been the Astronaut from Arizona but I have lost interest in him.

Who knows with Biden but Biden is not doing as well as people like to pretend.

As long as States like California, Texas, New York, Florida and Illinois stay out of recession then I will be wrong about the downturn of the economy…

Still the GOP will retake the House…
I think you've lost a little faith in Capitalism! Those retailers etc needing goods, will find a way to get them...the new orders they placed in China the past couple of months are likely in route to ports outside of the west coast California, and or...the buyers can pay to Air freight them, to get them here in time for the holidays.

If oil doesn't catch up and gasoline prices stay high, then Biden can dump some of our oil reserves in to the market to drop prices....

Inflation rise from shortages and backlog and worker shortages after covid, is happening worldwide....Can Biden really be to blame?

I think you've lost a little faith in Capitalism! Those retailers etc needing goods, will find a way to get them...the new orders they placed in China the past couple of months are likely in route to ports outside of the west coast California, and or...the buyers can pay to Air freight them, to get them here in time for the holidays.

If oil doesn't catch up and gasoline prices stay high, then Biden can dump some of our oil reserves in to the market to drop prices....

Inflation rise from shortages and backlog and worker shortages after covid, is happening worldwide....Can Biden really be to blame?
Have I blamed him?

Those things are more on the State and Local level…

Mayor Pete can be blamed and Biden will be held responsible if Pete failure keep on and is not replaced.

Gavin of California and Greg of Texas have more to do with the economy because they run their States which are economic powerhouses, so if crash does happen then look to them and what they are doing to cause the recession…

The failure of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and party whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) to stop thirteen Republican lawmakers from siding with the Democrats and passing a massive infrastructure bill is setting off a "bloodletting" within the GOP caucus, reports the Washington Posts Aaron Blake.

Late Friday night, thirteen GOP House members broke ranks and voted for the massive $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill that now awaits President Joe Biden's signature -- and they were immediately denounced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) who called them "traitors."

They'll forget all about it after they get their subpoenas.
LOL. Guess you haven't been following the Democrat's reconciliation package over the last few months.

Trump had nothing to do with current political events
Trump had everything to do with it.... And influenced McCarthy to have congressmen vote no on a bill which was good for the Usa, good for their constituents, all for political machinations and political purposes. Pay attention! And stay away from the bubble you are caught up in.... :)

Forum List

Back