Republicans don't want to stop election interference from foreign countries.

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Republicans block Democrats’ election security legislation
Didn't hear you complain when Clinton gave China our missie technology for campaign funds, or Hillary selling the United States out through the Clinton foundation.
Lie
That is not a lie, China couldn't keep a middle in the air till Clinton gave them our technology. How much is the Clinton foundation getting since Hillary lost? Liberalism is a lie.

You really need to get back on subject.
He can’t because truth hurts and he is in serious denial.
The truth is Clinton sold China our missle technology and you loons could've cared less. Trump will be YOUR president for five more years!

Didn't hear you complain when Clinton gave China our missie technology for campaign funds, or Hillary selling the United States out through the Clinton foundation.
Lie
That is not a lie, China couldn't keep a middle in the air till Clinton gave them our technology. How much is the Clinton foundation getting since Hillary lost? Liberalism is a lie.

I am on subject, China giving Clinton millions in campaign funds for our missle technology, is foreign influence. You just don't like your party being exposed. All this Russia collusion was started by Obama and Hillary.

This thread is about Trump supporters voting to kill efforts to secure our elections. I've repeatedly asked you to return to the subject.
Nogood is afraid of the topic. He’d rather live in his state of denial.

Lie

The truth is Clinton sold China our missle technology and you loons could've cared less. Trump will be YOUR president for five more years!
Another lie about Clinton.

Listen to the chumps who fucked over Batshit Bernie, and are angling to do so again, mewl and wring their hands over the integrity of elections.

roflmfao

View attachment 306353

The bill had nothing to do with Bernie. Why don't you want foreign countries interference stopped?
Ole Hillary screwed Sanders, you could careless.
What does that have to do with foreign interference in our elections?
Doesn't just want to show you how dishonest and anti American you loons are.
At least I am not a surrender monkey like yourself. I want to protect this nation from foreign interference. You do not. Look in the mirror as to who the anti-American loon is.
Ukraine clearly interfered on behalf of HRC. How do you stop interference? With the Internet foreign countries can bombard US voters with ads, stories (real and fake), editorials, etc.

Lie

I am on subject, China giving Clinton millions in campaign funds for our missle technology, is foreign influence. You just don't like your party being exposed. All this Russia collusion was started by Obama and Hillary.
Lie.
All true, what specific law did Trump break?

The bill had nothing to do with Bernie. Why don't you want foreign countries interference stopped?
At least I am not a surrender monkey like yourself. I want to protect this nation from foreign interference. You do not. Look in the mirror as to who the anti-American loon is.
Ukraine clearly interfered on behalf of HRC. How do you stop interference with the Internet around foreign countries can bombard US voters with ads, stories (real and fake), editorials, etc.
The Ukraine interference is Putin diinformation and has been debunked. As to your second comment, that was the purpose of the legislation. What is so wrong about reporting attempts of foreign interference in our elections to the FBI? Why are you an advocate of foreign interference in our elections?

Lie

This thread is about Trump supporters voting to kill efforts to secure our elections. I've repeatedly asked you to return to the subject.
I'm proving that you don't care about foreign influence, if your party benefits. I prove you a hypocrite daily on here.

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.
In your opinion, are foreign countries interfering in our elections a good thing or a bad thing?

What you call interfering isn't actually that, it's influencing, and that has been going on since we gave up isolationism after WWII.

you keep trying to imply actual tampering with our elections, with no evidence for such.

Lie

The legislation was reasonable. Why anyone would oppose it baffles the mind.

I'm in denial of nothing, I know you loons will cheat and do whatever as long as you benefit. What Hillary did to Bernie in the last election, proves my point.

Another lie about Clinton.
You either you are young or dumb, I'm thinking both.

Ukraine clearly interfered on behalf of HRC. How do you stop interference with the Internet around foreign countries can bombard US voters with ads, stories (real and fake), editorials, etc.
The Ukraine interference is Putin diinformation and has been debunked. As to your second comment, that was the purpose of the legislation. What is so wrong about reporting attempts of foreign interference in our elections to the FBI? Why are you an advocate of foreign interference in our elections?
So Biden bragging about getting an investigator fired, is a lie? It never happened?

Wow!
Another Thread Demonstrating BULLSHIT’s mental illness.

Which part of the OP or the link do you question?
As an analyst who deals with databases and transactions, I’d like to know how to enforce this moronic notion.
You are talking about controlling financial transactions at the moment but weren’t concerned when Obama was bribing Israel not to re-elect Netanyahu.

I don't remember any concern from you when congress invited Netanyahu to appear in their chambers to oppose support for Obama either.
Or when Obama interfered with Israel's election against Netanyahu?

Perhaps something to be discussed in another thread. That has nothing to do with this OP.
Not really; anything related to an OP is relevant.

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.
In your opinion, are foreign countries interfering in our elections a good thing or a bad thing?

What you call interfering isn't actually that, it's influencing, and that has been going on since we gave up isolationism after WWII.

you keep trying to imply actual tampering with our elections, with no evidence for such.
The US was nobody’s whipping boy until Trump came to power. Trumpers want foreign interference in our elections for some reason. There is overwhelming evidence of foreign interference in our election. Oh, I forgot, Trumpers don’t believe our intelligence agencies unless they release information that is favorable to Trump.

I'm in denial of nothing, I know you loons will cheat and do whatever as long as you benefit. What Hillary did to Bernie in the last election, proves my point.

^^^^^
:290968001256257790-final:

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.

The US was nobody’s whipping boy until Trump came to power. Trumpers want foreign interference in our elections for some reason. There is overwhelming evidence of foreign interference in our election. Oh, I forgot, Trumpers don’t believe our intelligence agencies unless they release information that is favorable to Trump.

Again, you only care now because Trump is in power and you hate him. And again, its influencing, not interfering. Interference implies active works on the PROCESS of the election, tampering.

Our elections have been foreign influenced since the 40's, earlier if you count the support Communist parties got from the Soviets in the 30's.

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.

They interfered before he got elected you moron. Good gawd, how have you not accidently killed yourself yet?

Fake outrage.
Dumb thread.

Again, you only care now because Trump is in power and you hate him. And again, its influencing, not interfering. Interference implies active works on the PROCESS of the election, tampering.

Our elections have been foreign influenced since the 40's, earlier if you count the support Communist parties got from the Soviets in the 30's.
You are wrong. You don’t care about foreign interference precisely because Trump is in power.

^^^^^
:290968001256257790-final:
84738613_10218363033079641_2243210939950170112_n.jpg

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Republicans block Democrats’ election security legislation
Please post a link to the entire Bill...unless you are unwilling to show EXACTLY what the Democrats - who have been trying to steal 2 elections now - put in it.

It sounds pretty cut-and-dried when you post the one-sided diatribe meant to make it look like the GOP is trying to do what the Democrats have done since 2014, when Obama learned of Russian intervention and did nothing.

Forum List

Back