Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

That’s not what I asked for. I’m tired of your games. There’s no way to talk to someone that just lies all the time.
Says the ass clown that has repeatedly been asked to quote the part of the law he is referring to that does what he claims, yet has repeatedly dodged it.

You are pathetic

Then what's the issue with the law? If people aren't doing it, it shouldn't be a problem
As has been noted over and over it goes far beyond that and stifles ANY mention of gayness or trans anything. Teachers can’t acknowledge their own same sex spouses or the fact that they are gay or tans .

These laws are intentionally vague and broad

As has been noted over and over it goes far beyond that and stifles ANY mention of gayness or trans anything. Teachers can’t acknowledge their own same sex spouses or the fact that they are gay or tans .

These laws are intentionally vague and broad
Well not really....I does discuss not teaching them about gender ID....which again, not sure what a fice year old is gonna know about pronouns, when they haven't even learned what a pronoun is....beyong that, no it does..,... I have provided the law. Show me where it does that...you all continue to say things, but provide zero evidence.

Here is the law again.....https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF

This thread isn't about the Florida law, it's about a proposed national law.

You've made a very silly mistake.
and once again, that section doesn't forbid a teacher from saying something about a kid having two dates.

and once again, that section doesn't forbid a teacher from saying something about a kid having two dates.
From the Florida law:
Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3

Well not really....I does discuss not teaching them about gender ID....which again, not sure what a fice year old is gonna know about pronouns, when they haven't even learned what a pronoun is....beyong that, no it does..,... I have provided the law. Show me where it does that...you all continue to say things, but provide zero evidence.

Here is the law again.....https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF
Are you still drunk from last night or did you wake up to a snootfull…

Keep bumping those thread

People need to see the OP and the crazi
ness you right wingers are exhibiting

Forum List

Back