Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Yes it is a truly pressing issue...nowhere. Meanwhile Congress might consider addressing infrastructure, drought, American competitiveness, even something startling like repealing the WWI honey subsidy.

Wait, you're a little girl?
Try not to be a fucking moron.

Was it illegal before? In Texas it wasn't until the coockoos on both sides made it an issue. Then suddenly it was a big deal and illegal.
Yes, it used to be illegal from men to go in women's restrooms.

Queers and trannies made it a big deal.

No one ever talked about how to masturbate, you idiot.

How about you stop with the stupid.

DO NOT TALK TO MY CHILD ABOUT SEX

How hard can it be?
If they did it at a bus stop, they would be jailed for it.

But when they institutionalize it, it is somehow okay?

It's really scary...you'd think not wanting elementary aged children exposed to sexually-oriented programs would a bi-paritsan thing......

Not really given their history. They won't be happy until the entire country looks like a freak show or an episode of the classic televisiob show, The Outer Limits.

Yes it is a truly pressing issue...nowhere. Meanwhile Congress might consider addressing infrastructure, drought, American competitiveness, even something startling like repealing the WWI honey subsidy.

This Congress is too busy spending hundreds of billions on waste like thinking they can control the environment, bailing out student loans for couples making less than a quarter million dollars a year, and 87,000 new IRS agents nobody wants.

You’re still confusing uncommon with abnormal. Most men don’t want to take a vow of celibacy but we don’t label priests abnormal and keep kids away from them.

Abnormal implies something maladaptive. There’s nothing maladaptive about being gay.

Abnormal means not normal. It's not normal for a guy to have sex with another guy or a girl to have sex with another girl. It's not a put-down, it's just a fact.

Other conservatives have been quite upset when the bill is labeled “don’t say gay” when it’s clearly correct by your own admission.

You should at least agree this is not a federal issue, I hope.

Schools banning guys in dresses from competing in female athletics is not a federal issue, but they made it one.

Where did I say don't say gay was correct? It's just another leftist lie to try and conger up sympathy. What the bill does is forbid sexual instruction or even talk with very young children. That includes gays, heterosexuals, pedophiles, beastialtiy, rape, all of it. Just no sex or sexual relationships period.

That's not constitutionally sound. Besides you want to get rid of the DOE anyway.

I agree, it's not constitutionally sound, but that's the way it is. It's why our founders didn't want any dependency on the federal government; it gives them too much power. They gave states that power instead.

As time went on and with Democrat policies and laws, we drifted away from that concept and now all states depend on federal money unfortunately.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Forum List

Back