Republicans Deserving to be Primaried

Senator Murkowski is up in 2022, and so is Warnock (GA), so the Senate should go back to the GOP
The mid-terms should lean Republican, so look for the GOP to take the House back.

Not gonna happen like that. Donald leaves under a cloud of legal and financial troubles. He can't Tweet, Deutsch Bank is done with him, and his options for holding onto a semblance of influence and power dwindles.

My bet is Republicans take back their party at which point we'll have the Authoritarian Party and the Democratic Republic Party which will limit the options for taking anything back.
1. Donald is now in the dust-bin of history. He's done. But, the populist "America First" movement he started is still powerful, especially if the democrats keep putting China First. Conservatism is only for the 1% protecting their wealth. Populism is the way forward.

2. Republicans had better be populists, because the globalist RINOs are done.

I don't get the whole "China First" thing. Do you get this from OAN? Q?? Who???

The China First thing is explained by Barak Obama, as "those jobs are not coming back:

China First is also explained by giving Hunter Biden a cool $1,000,000,000 to "invest"

China keep buying pols, call them "Chinese Assets", like Swalwell

China uses cash to buy influence, and Boxer has access to the highest levels of government

Trump tried to stop China dumping steel by adding tariffs, democrats opposed it.

Trump stopped flights from China early in the pandemic. Democrats called him xenophobic.

There are many such examples if you are an America Firster instead of a China Firster.

China China CHINA and RW sites to prove it - It's a Hunter Biden thing huh? :laugh:

The FBI is investigation the Biden's money-laundering scams. Durham is investigating...I forgot what...
I'm not hopeful.
Thinking the Bidens would be indicted way after hell freezes over.

Senator Murkowski is up in 2022, and so is Warnock (GA), so the Senate should go back to the GOP
The mid-terms should lean Republican, so look for the GOP to take the House back.

Not gonna happen like that. Donald leaves under a cloud of legal and financial troubles. He can't Tweet, Deutsch Bank is done with him, and his options for holding onto a semblance of influence and power dwindles.

My bet is Republicans take back their party at which point we'll have the Authoritarian Party and the Democratic Republic Party which will limit the options for taking anything back.
1. Donald is now in the dust-bin of history. He's done. But, the populist "America First" movement he started is still powerful, especially if the democrats keep putting China First. Conservatism is only for the 1% protecting their wealth. Populism is the way forward.

I don't get the whole "China First" thing. Do you get this from OAN? Q?? Who???

The China First thing is explained by Barak Obama, as "those jobs are not coming back:

China First is also explained by giving Hunter Biden a cool $1,000,000,000 to "invest"

China keep buying pols, call them "Chinese Assets", like Swalwell

China uses cash to buy influence, and Boxer has access to the highest levels of government

Trump tried to stop China dumping steel by adding tariffs, democrats opposed it.

Trump stopped flights from China early in the pandemic. Democrats called him xenophobic.

There are many such examples if you are an America Firster instead of a China Firster.

China China CHINA and RW sites to prove it - It's a Hunter Biden thing huh? :laugh:

The FBI is investigation the Biden's money-laundering scams. Durham is investigating...I forgot what...
I'm not hopeful.
Thinking the Bidens would be indicted way after hell freezes over.

Oh yes Durham - That one died months ago but hold hope ...
ANY - DAY -- NOW !!! :D

Nah, all the nutless pussies have to pretend they are pissing their pink panties right now...FOR NOW
We're just a few weeks away from reality setting back in for the sackless cowards and then Trump becomes the biggest most powerful voice in all of American politics again. We have to ride the wave of cowardice for a few that's all.

Forum List

Back