Republicans Deserving to be Primaried

Senator Murkowski is up in 2022, and so is Warnock (GA), so the Senate should go back to the GOP
The mid-terms should lean Republican, so look for the GOP to take the House back.

Senator Murkowski is up in 2022, and so is Warnock (GA), so the Senate should go back to the GOP
The mid-terms should lean Republican, so look for the GOP to take the House back.

Not gonna happen like that. Donald leaves under a cloud of legal and financial troubles. He can't Tweet, Deutsch Bank is done with him, and his options for holding onto a semblance of influence and power dwindles.

My bet is Republicans take back their party at which point we'll have the Authoritarian Party and the Democratic Republic Party which will limit the options for taking anything back.

2 years----------a lot of damage that the communists can do..
I'm hopeful that Joe Manchin will be true to his word and preserve the filibuster.
That means that the dems still need 60 senate votes to pass any new legislation.

Not gonna happen like that. Donald leaves under a cloud of legal and financial troubles. He can't Tweet, Deutsch Bank is done with him, and his options for holding onto a semblance of influence and power dwindles.

My bet is Republicans take back their party at which point we'll have the Authoritarian Party and the Democratic Republic Party which will limit the options for taking anything back.
1. Donald is now in the dust-bin of history. He's done. But, the populist "America First" movement he started is still powerful, especially if the democrats keep putting China First. Conservatism is only for the 1% protecting their wealth. Populism is the way forward.

2. Republicans had better be populists, because the globalist RINOs are done.

1. Donald is now in the dust-bin of history. He's done. But, the populist "America First" movement he started is still powerful, especially if the democrats keep putting China First. Conservatism is only for the 1% protecting their wealth. Populism is the way forward.

I don't get the whole "China First" thing. Do you get this from OAN? Q?? Who???

I will contribute to Liz Cheney's opponent.

Mitch McConnell is 78 so I dont see him running in 6 years

And ANYONE voting for the impeachment of the greatest American president

"Republicans Deserving to be Primaried"

Every last damn one of 'em. #Fresh Start Initiative 2022.

"Mitch McConnell is 78 so I dont see him running in 6 years"

You're making a short sighted assumption then. See Grassley, Chuck (in office at age 87); Thurmond, Strom (in office at age 99); Byrd, Robert (in office at age 93); among others. These types don't fade gently into that good night, they grasp onto power for as long as there's still life in their rickety old fingers.

"1. Donald is now in the dust-bin of history. He's done."

I'll bet you that you're wrong about that. If populism is going to remain a steadily growing movement, Trump will remain at the forefront of it for as long as he desires. And he ain't done yet. Not by far.

I'm hopeful that Joe Manchin will be true to his word and preserve the filibuster.
That means that the dems still need 60 senate votes to pass any new legislation.
True to his word? In politics is nothing that money can't buy or a "leverage" can't pry...

Go for it. Normally the D's destroy themselves. It would be nice if the GOP had their civil war. McConnell and the donors are not going to help anyone connected to Trump.

True to his word? In politics is nothing that money can't buy or a "leverage" can't pry...
The D's are not getting rid of the filibuster …. not unless McConnell refuses to allow any cooperation, and he can't do that now with Oloff and Warnock. With the maj, the D's can bring up any bill they want, and stiff any bill they don't want … unless Moscow Mitch sweetens the deal. And the D's can ignore filibuster on all nominations now and it never applied to Tax Bills.

The China First thing is explained by Barak Obama, as "those jobs are not coming back:

China First is also explained by giving Hunter Biden a cool $1,000,000,000 to "invest"

China keep buying pols, call them "Chinese Assets", like Swalwell

China uses cash to buy influence, and Boxer has access to the highest levels of government

Trump tried to stop China dumping steel by adding tariffs, democrats opposed it.

Trump stopped flights from China early in the pandemic. Democrats called him xenophobic.

There are many such examples if you are an America Firster instead of a China Firster.

The Rs are spineless and worthless. The authoritarian totalitarians will take power next week and will not relinquish by any means.

The time is now to weed out these backstabbing neo-con Republicans. Notice how these some of backstabbers are old and run down. I hope the President Trump campaign finds solid candidates to out primary some of these neo-con Republicans just in time for mid-term elections.

The Rs are spineless and worthless. The authoritarian totalitarians will take power next week and will not relinquish by any means.

You funny to the 9's Brownie! :laugh:

The China First thing is explained by Barak Obama, as "those jobs are not coming back:

China First is also explained by giving Hunter Biden a cool $1,000,000,000 to "invest"

China keep buying pols, call them "Chinese Assets", like Swalwell

China uses cash to buy influence, and Boxer has access to the highest levels of government

Trump tried to stop China dumping steel by adding tariffs, democrats opposed it.

Trump stopped flights from China early in the pandemic. Democrats called him xenophobic.

There are many such examples if you are an America Firster instead of a China Firster.

China China CHINA and RW sites to prove it - It's a Hunter Biden thing huh? :laugh:

"Republicans Deserving to be Primaried"

Every last damn one of 'em. #Fresh Start Initiative 2022.

"Mitch McConnell is 78 so I dont see him running in 6 years"

You're making a short sighted assumption then. See Grassley, Chuck (in office at age 87); Thurmond, Strom (in office at age 99); Byrd, Robert (in office at age 93); among others. These types don't fade gently into that good night, they grasp onto power for as long as there's still life in their rickety old fingers.

Good Ruck with that BuffBoi

71774.jpg

Trumpism is dead. His White Supremacist adherents will slither back under their rocks.
Start your own Authoritarian Populist Part at your own peril! ;)

Forum List

Back