Republicans Blame the Democrats for Not Stopping all of the Terrible Failed GOP Policy of the past 40 years.

Idiot Trumper actually have the gall to blame the failed GOP War on Drugs and our failed marijuana policy on Democrats.

Trumpers are too stupid to even understand what their party supports and the laws and judges that their party has passed.

The War on Drugs is the Dems fault because they didn't stop the idiot Republicans from starting it and escalating it...

that is Trumper logic right there, but these retards are actually serious.
1. What failed war on drugs? Thats a war we have to win.
Look at the deaths rising under Obama and slowing under Trump:
View attachment 508843

2. What idiotic rationale' do you have for what Republican laws and judges you are whining about?

3. Here's an example of idiotic democrat judges letting murderers keep killing:

4. Either put up links explaining your whining or go to the flame zone.
Seems like he hit your nerve.
I call bullshit when I see it. All democrats have are lies.
Then you must be a democrat as all you post is lies.

LOL

Trump reduced drug overdoses?? 2020 was a record high.
Read the chart, its deaths not overdoses.
Oh, I guess I'm mistaken then because I thought this was the chart YOU posted....?

View attachment 509028
I see "deaths", not "overdoses" they are different, not all overdoses result in death.
Also, I don't see your 2020 number, got a link?
LOLOLOL

It's deaths by overdose. You posted a chart which only excluded Trump's final year in office term but you claim he decreased those overdoses even though your chart shows a record high (at that time) in 2019. And that's not even discussing 2020, which broke the record.
He’s trying to claim that while there were more over dose deaths that over doses in general declined… with out any evidence of course

LOL

Oh, I guess I'm mistaken then because I thought this was the chart YOU posted....?

View attachment 509028
I see "deaths", not "overdoses" they are different, not all overdoses result in death.
LOLOLOL

It's deaths by overdose. You posted a chart which only excluded Trump's final year in office term but you claim he decreased those overdoses even though your chart shows a record high (at that time) in 2019. And that's not even discussing 2020, which broke the record.
He’s trying to claim that while there were more over dose deaths that over doses in general declined… with out any evidence of course
1. I'm not discussing overdoses, period.
2. I'm discussing "opioid deaths", or as the chart calls it "overdose deaths"
1625614725364.png

3. The deaths skyrocketed exponentially under Obama, and slowed significantly under Trump. QED

4. Any bets if the deaths will rise or fall under Xiden's open border policies?

LOL

View attachment 509028
LOLOLOL

View attachment 509623

3. The deaths skyrocketed exponentially under Obama, and slowed significantly under Trump. QED

That chart you posted is not limited to opioid deaths.

And the worst year was 2020. Trump was president.

Next worst year was 2019. Trump was president.

Next worse year was 2017. Trump was president.

So who know why you lie and claim it slowed under him?

And in reality, it doesn't matter who the president is, they have no impact on that number.

LOL

View attachment 509028
LOLOLOL

View attachment 509623

And in reality, it doesn't matter who the president is, they have no impact on that number.
1. The chart says "opioid deaths" it doesn't say includes gunshot deaths or covid deaths
2. If the worst year was 2020 that was the pandemic year, not a typical year like for the BO years.
3. Look at the chart, Trump slowed the opioid deaths, BO exploded opioid deaths.
4. Trump worked at reducing opioid deaths:

LOL

View attachment 509028
LOLOLOL

View attachment 509623

1. The chart says "opioid deaths" it doesn't say includes gunshot deaths or covid deaths
2. If the worst year was 2020 that was the pandemic year, not a typical year like for the BO years.
3. Look at the chart, Trump slowed the opioid deaths, BO exploded opioid deaths.
Thd word, "opioid," appears nowhere on the chart you posted. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

1625614725364-png.509623

You gotta give the GOP credit - they are professional bull-shitters par excellence.

Kings of the political game known as 6-D: Duck, Dodge, Deny, Deflect, Distract, and Destroy.

LOL

View attachment 509028
LOLOLOL

View attachment 509623

Thd word, "opioid," appears nowhere on the chart you posted. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

1625614725364-png.509623
<crickets>

The majority of Americas problems are a result of GOP policy failures.
Republicans can't accept this, and they try and spin/divert blame to the Democrats for "not doing enough to stop these problems" Even though these problems are caused by the GOP, escalated by the GOP, AND most importantly when a democrat opposes this GOP failed policy, they get attacked viciously by republicans and Fox News alike.

A few Perfect examples of this are the GOP War on Terror, the GOP War in Iraq, the GOP War on Drugs, and the failed GOP marijuana policy.

These were all GOP ideas, policy, and issues that the GOP created, started, and escalated. They were terrible failed ideas. Instead of blaming the root of the problem, the cause of the problem, Republicans are too chickenshit and they instead blame the opposition party for not opposing the GOP strongly enough.

In addition, if the democrats opposed these failed policies they were attacked and crushed by all republicans, and Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh etc

This is the demented alternate reality the GOP must live in, in order to never take personal responsibility for their repeated fuck ups.

Max Cleland (D), a Vietnam Veteran and amputee, lost his House seat in 2002 because he opposed Bush and Bush's War mongering. Republicans create the failed fucked up policy, then attack Dems that oppose the failed policy. THEN future Republican sheep attack the dems for not doing more to stop the GOP failure, instead of attacking the very people that caused, created, and escalated the failed policy. This is the wrold of a Republican.

OK you have convinced my you are calling help for your delusions. Take a bottle of sleeping pills and call a mental health professional in the morning.

Republicans can't accept this, and they try and spin/divert blame to the Democrats for "not doing enough to stop these problems" Even though these problems are caused by the GOP, escalated by the GOP, AND most importantly when a democrat opposes this GOP failed policy, they get attacked viciously by republicans and Fox News alike.

A few Perfect examples of this are the GOP War on Terror, the GOP War in Iraq, the GOP War on Drugs, and the failed GOP marijuana policy.

These were all GOP ideas, policy, and issues that the GOP created, started, and escalated. They were terrible failed ideas. Instead of blaming the root of the problem, the cause of the problem, Republicans are too chickenshit and they instead blame the opposition party for not opposing the GOP strongly enough.

In addition, if the democrats opposed these failed policies they were attacked and crushed by all republicans, and Fox News, and Rush Limbaugh etc

This is the demented alternate reality the GOP must live in, in order to never take personal responsibility for their repeated fuck ups.

Max Cleland (D), a Vietnam Veteran and amputee, lost his House seat in 2002 because he opposed Bush and Bush's War mongering. Republicans create the failed fucked up policy, then attack Dems that oppose the failed policy. THEN future Republican sheep attack the dems for not doing more to stop the GOP failure, instead of attacking the very people that caused, created, and escalated the failed policy. This is the wrold of a Republican.

How many identical topic threads do you need?

As to your title you couldn't be more wrong. Both parties have spent us into oblivion. Both parties had bad policies. Both parties suck ass.
The fact that the GOP suck slightly less does not absolve the left from their own economy crushing policies like obamacare mandates or mask mandates or mass lockdowns or failed retreat actions or higher taxes or defund the police or not prosecuting criminals or supporting criminal enterprises like blm/antifa/teacher unions or any of the other garbage your side pushes.

The War on Terror was supported by three Democrat Senators that ran for President.

Then there was that Democrat Worthless Negro that escalated the War in Afghanistan.

Nice diversions. Blaming Obama for the GOP failed war on Drugs, you also tried to blame him for the GOP failed war on Terror.

This is the basis of the thread.

The GOP is the party of total failure. The majority of the problems in America are a result of the failed GOP, and instead of holding the failed GOP accountable for their failure, you try to spin it and blame democrats for the GOP failed policy.

The GOP fucks everything up, then idiot Trumpers blame democrats for not stopping the retard GOP.

Bush and the GOP are the reason we went to war in Iraq, yet you can't accept and admit that and blame the democrats for Bush's failure.

The GOP started and escalated the failed war on Drugs, yet somehow it is the democrats fault...

Typical Trump bull shit
It's ok, these nuts also think Trump won the 2020 election; so they're not exactly playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

OK you have convinced my you are calling help for your delusions. Take a bottle of sleeping pills and call a mental health professional in the morning.
Dude WHY did you have to bring his thread back to the top again,your just giving him the attention he seeks.

How many identical topic threads do you need?

As to your title you couldn't be more wrong. Both parties have spent us into oblivion. Both parties had bad policies. Both parties suck ass.
The fact that the GOP suck slightly less does not absolve the left from their own economy crushing policies like obamacare mandates or mask mandates or mass lockdowns or failed retreat actions or higher taxes or defund the police or not prosecuting criminals or supporting criminal enterprises like blm/antifa/teacher unions or any of the other garbage your side pushes.
Trollboy creates identical threads because he gets an ass beating on one thread so to evade the ass beatings he creates an identical thread. :abgg2q.jpg: Someone here did not help by bringing back this old dead thread to the top again.

The War on Terror was supported by three Democrat Senators that ran for President.

Then there was that Democrat Worthless Negro that escalated the War in Afghanistan.
Too bad trollboy can’t handle those facts.

The majority of Americas problems are a result of stupid shit lying filth Dems and liberal fucktards.
Sure Q NUT.
Who are the morons going full Karen about COVID?
You idiots think the answer to gun violence is more guns.
Corporate tax breaks pay for themselves.

The most corrupt party in US history, starting with Nixon.

Forum List

Back