Republicans Becoming Democrats

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Should Republicans strategically become Democrats?

Democrats have become so smart that Republicans are going to lose ideologically because Republicans know they are only safe if they do nothing.

If all republicans became democrats then conservatives could be elected and pursue conservative policies. As republicans, conservatives can’t do squat without being attacked legally. Unfortunately this strategy may not influence presidential elections but legislatures could all be conservatives with this tactic. It would be decades before it would influence presidential elections before the party apparatus is who picks presidential candidates and it may be a while before New Democrats could get into position on the party but that isn’t necessary when it comes to the other political office. I know republicans like losing ideologically so this may not happen soon.

Should Republicans strategically become Democrats?

Democrats have become so smart that Republicans are going to lose ideologically because Republicans know they are only safe if they do nothing.

If all republicans became democrats then conservatives could be elected and pursue conservative policies. As republicans, conservatives can’t do squat without being attacked legally. Unfortunately this strategy may not influence presidential elections but legislatures could all be conservatives with this tactic. It would be decades before it would influence presidential elections before the party apparatus is who picks presidential candidates and it may be a while before New Democrats could get into position on the party but that isn’t necessary when it comes to the other political office. I know republicans like losing ideologically so this may not happen soon.
That used to be a good idea, when there were a lot of "moderate" Democrats. Today, most Democrats are "progressives" who blindly follow the Party line. They willingly repress any deviation from that line.

That used to be a good idea, when there were a lot of "moderate" Democrats. Today, most Democrats are "progressives" who blindly follow the Party line. They willingly repress any deviation from that line.

Yeah but if every Republican became a democrat it wouldn’t matter what the party used to be. Republicans are a paralyzed party. If the republicans became democrats the Democratic Party couldn’t go after them anymore without causing chaos. Right now the democrats control everything. They don’t care if republicans win elections or not. They still control everything.

Yeah but if every Republican became a democrat it wouldn’t matter what the party used to be. Republicans are a paralyzed party. If the republicans became democrats the Democratic Party couldn’t go after them anymore without causing chaos. Right now the democrats control everything.

• If every republican became a democrat, there would only be a one party government.
  • The GOP is paralyzed because too many republicans already act, talk and vote like democrats.
  • All democrats think and vote alike because there is no intolerance or room within the party for diversity or individuality of thought.
  • If republicans ran and got elected on democrat positions, how are they going to promote conservative positions? How long do you think dem voters would accept that?
  • As soon as republicans started promoting conservative ideas within the DNC, they would be ostracized, censured then voted out, which is why all democrats go along with the party's group-think.

• If every republican became a democrat, there would only be a one party government.
  • The GOP is paralyzed because too many republicans already act, talk and vote like democrats.
  • All democrats think and vote alike because there is no intolerance or room within the party for diversity or individuality of thought.
  • If republicans ran and got elected on democrat positions, how are they going to promote conservative positions? How long do you think dem voters would accept that?
  • As soon as republicans started promoting conservative ideas within the DNC, they would be ostracized, censured then voted out, which is why all democrats go along with the party's group-think.
It is a one party country. The uniparty. At the top both parties do not give a fuck about the citizen or the country. It can be seen daily. The MSM should be busting their asses rooting out corruption not enabling it.

They are already being republicans running with the reputation of allowing democrats to have their way. That’s already happening and not what I was suggesting.

Democrats are the scum of the country. Only an absolute idiot would be a Democrat.

Then keep the Republican Party stagnant and keep allowing democrats to have everything they want even when they lose elections. Sounds stupid. Keep the brand alive. Damn the principles .

I say infuse conservative candidate into the Democratic Party.

Democrats are the scum of the country. Only an absolute idiot would be a Democrat.

Spoken like a true Republican.

“Complaining about the badness of democrats is better than winning. By the way I have no capacity to think or strategize. I just cry like a bitch.” ~Average Republican

Then keep the Republican Party stagnant and keep allowing democrats to have everything they want even when they lose elections. Sounds stupid. Keep the brand alive. Damn the principles .

I say infuse conservative candidate into the Democratic Party.

There is really only one party and that is the Party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy faction and the Republican the little more moderate branch. In all reality the difference is minimal.

Whenever the Democrats fuck up this country, which is quite often, there are usually some Republicans that helps them do it.

So you can take your partisan stupidity and cram it.

Democrats promise bad government and always deliver bad government.

The Republicans promise good government but most of the time deliver about the same bad government that we would have got from the Democrat filth.

Democrats are a coalition of all the scum in this country.

Stupid low IQ Negroes that vote their race and welfare check.

Welfare Queens

Environmental Wackos

Anti Gun Nuts

Feminazis

Illegals

Moon Bats

Stupid naive confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Welcome to the fold Flash.
Welcome to the fold??? LOL!

I was born when Harry Truman was President. I have never voted for a Democrat in my long life.

There have also been a couple of times when I passed on voting for the Republican because they were RINOs.

He

I was born when Harry Truman was President. I have never voted for a Democrat in my long life.

There have also been a couple of times when I passed on voting for the Republican because they were RINOs.
Hell even I voted for Viva Juan McCain because of his VP pick .

He

Hell even I voted for Viva Juan McCain because of his VP pick .
Yes, that was tempting because she was a Righteous Chick but I gave Ron Paul my vote in 2008. I also voted for Ron in 2012 because I couldn't stand that RINO Romney.

I'm an Ike baby. Almost like a son to you. I really haven't voted very much. Texas used to draw their jury pools from the voter registration. I had my own small business, that was a framing crew. I couldn't take that time off to render my most important function as an American. Now it's from driver's licenses. I've been called up 3 times and served on 3 juries. I'm catching up.

So, my first winning vote was for Clinton, repeat, Obama, repeat, Biden, ...

We're two sides to the same coin.

I'm an Ike baby. Almost like a son to you. I really haven't voted very much. Texas used to draw their jury pools from the voter registration. I had my own small business, that was a framing crew. I couldn't take that time off to render my most important function as an American. Now it's from driver's licenses. I've been called up 3 times and served on 3 juries. I'm catching up.

So, my first winning vote was for Clinton, repeat, Obama, repeat, Biden, ...

We're two sides to the same coin.

Slick Willy, Queer Barry and Potatohead! Wow, I am speechless. That is a lot of dumbassery there, son.

1694814115284.png

Don't be disappoint (sic) Flash; I have a brain, so I'll gravitate towards conservative as I get older.
Slick Willy, Queer Barry and Potatohead is like the trifecta of stupidity.

Thanks for doing your part to turn this once great country into a shithole.

Forum List

Back