Republicans accuse Liz Cheney of READING the Constitution!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Outrage swept through the Republican caucus as members of the House G.O.P. accused Representative Liz Cheney of reading the United States Constitution.​
Leading the charge was the Florida congressman Matt Gaetz, who called Cheney’s alleged reading of the 1787 document “treasonous.”​
“Liz Cheney was so brazen about reading the Constitution that she did not even attempt to hide her tracks,” Gaetz said, noting that she had “flagrantly mentioned the Constitution” in her statement explaining her vote to impeach Donald J. Trump.​
For violating the Republicans’ zero-tolerance policy toward Constitution-reading, Gaetz said that Cheney, not Trump, should be immediately impeached.​
“Liz Cheney has committed the high crime of reading the Constitution,” Gaetz said. “As God is my witness, that is something I will never do.”​

STATEMENT: Republicans accuse Liz Cheney of READING the Constitution!

RESPONSE: Wow, not only did she read COTUS, she followed the law of the land. That is a Mortal Sin most of Republicans believe; I suppose she and Pence are now being called RINOS for this atrocity.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Outrage swept through the Republican caucus as members of the House G.O.P. accused Representative Liz Cheney of reading the United States Constitution.​
Leading the charge was the Florida congressman Matt Gaetz, who called Cheney’s alleged reading of the 1787 document “treasonous.”​
“Liz Cheney was so brazen about reading the Constitution that she did not even attempt to hide her tracks,” Gaetz said, noting that she had “flagrantly mentioned the Constitution” in her statement explaining her vote to impeach Donald J. Trump.​
For violating the Republicans’ zero-tolerance policy toward Constitution-reading, Gaetz said that Cheney, not Trump, should be immediately impeached.​
“Liz Cheney has committed the high crime of reading the Constitution,” Gaetz said. “As God is my witness, that is something I will never do.”​

Idiotic post.

Idiotic post.

The TDS is strong with you.

Statement: Republicans accuse Liz Cheney of READING the Constitution!

RESPONSE: Wow, not only did she read COTUS, she followed the law of the land. That is a Mortal Sin most of Republicans beleive; I suppose she and Pence are now being called RINOS for this atrocity.

Yeppers, the 10 House R's who vote for impeachment are all Derp State. I bet they are secret Chinese operatives who are pedophiles who kidnap babies and EAT THEM!! For fucking SHAME! :laugh:

Forum List

Back