Republican tax cut will not trickle down

:itsok: Justice Antonin Scalia erupted after a lawyer suggested the justices might go through the bill and decide which parts were constitutional. "You really want us to go through these 2,700 pages?" he asked the lawyer. "And do you really expect the court to do that?"

Proving Scalia is just as fucking dumb as you. Shocker that a liar woud run behind the skirt of another liar because you're too prideful to admit you fucked up.

The House's version of the bill was over 2,000 pages.

The final bill, the one Scalia ruled on, was 974 pages.

You deliberately lied.

Chief Justice Roberts wasn't convinced the Supreme Court has the institutional competency to unravel 2,700 pages of legislation, most of which even he hasn't read."

Another case of a Conservative mind conflicting with reality.

The bill was not 2700 pages. Not even the House version was that many. The final bill was 974 pages. It's on the website. It's there for you to see. But you still insist your own eyes are lying to you because it's your job, as a Russian propagandist, to spew forth propaganda, isn't it?

You are the one who started flapping your lips about Pelosi's statement of passing the HOUSE BILL so we can see what's in it now you are deflecting to a final bill. Why don't you take a time out to gather yourself together and organize your thoughts. :itsok:

At this point, all you've said are lies. All of it.

You lied about the length of the bill
You lied about when Pelosi said what she said
You lied about what SCOTUS judges said

Nothing you've said checks out thus far. Care to explain?

And since you've lied so much about this, what else have you been lying about?

I won this 10 posts ago, didn't I already tell you there's no reason to beat a dead horse? :eusa_hand:

I won this 10 posts ago, didn't I already tell you there's no reason to beat a dead horse? :eusa_hand:

You won nothing

And you lie about being an American.

It was so easy to prove you lied.

Proving Scalia is just as fucking dumb as you. Shocker that a liar woud run behind the skirt of another liar because you're too prideful to admit you fucked up.

The House's version of the bill was over 2,000 pages.

The final bill, the one Scalia ruled on, was 974 pages.

You deliberately lied.

Chief Justice Roberts wasn't convinced the Supreme Court has the institutional competency to unravel 2,700 pages of legislation, most of which even he hasn't read."

Another case of a Conservative mind conflicting with reality.

The bill was not 2700 pages. Not even the House version was that many. The final bill was 974 pages. It's on the website. It's there for you to see. But you still insist your own eyes are lying to you because it's your job, as a Russian propagandist, to spew forth propaganda, isn't it?

You are the one who started flapping your lips about Pelosi's statement of passing the HOUSE BILL so we can see what's in it now you are deflecting to a final bill. Why don't you take a time out to gather yourself together and organize your thoughts. :itsok:

At this point, all you've said are lies. All of it.

Nothing you've said checks out thus far. Care to explain?

And since you've lied so much about this, what else have you been lying about?

So since you lied about Obamacare, it seems plausible that you're also lying about tax cuts, specifically their benefits.

Right wingers complain in the gun lover threads.

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.
You are not a, right wing of one.

Put up or shut, pretty simple.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Again, prove where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
Nothing but red herrings, right winger?

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.

Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Again, you brought up the accusation, I am asking for the proof, you are lying, you know it and I know it, because if you were telling the truth you would just post it and move on. Again, show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.

Again, you brought up the accusation, I am asking for the proof, you are lying, you know it and I know it, because if you were telling the truth you would just post it and move on. Again, show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.
End our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to balance the budget.

The Congress is moving a tax bill that only has support of 25% of the people but CNN is talking about Omarosa and, of course, Russia! The scandal is that there is no democracy in the U.S.

Again you divert because you are dishonest. Again, can you show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed?

Again you divert because you are dishonest. Again, can you show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed?
You support our warfare State over our welfare State.

Please show me where I stated that? What does that have to do with you claiming I wanted more people in prison or killed?

So far you just keep making untrue statements and then to justify your untrue statements you just make up more untrue statements.

Please show me where I stated that? What does that have to do with you claiming I wanted more people in prison or killed?

So far you just keep making untrue statements and then to justify your untrue statements you just make up more untrue statements.
Dude, your position has been in favor of warfare State spending over welfare State spending.

Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution.

Dude, your position has been in favor of warfare State spending over welfare State spending.

What does that have to with wanting people in prison or killing them?

That is what a warfare State does.

That is what a warfare State does.

Again, you keep talking in circles. Please show me where I said I wanted more people in prison or want to kill them. How does advocating a tax hike and a spending reduction promote more people in prison? It would mean less, again can you please explain what you mean?

Forum List

Back