Republican tax cut will not trickle down

LOL more fake news from the left. Link to Dem's who read the 2,000 page Obamacare bill before passing it?
Talk about PROJECTION!!!
See the first quote in my sig!

Another volunteer who wishes to be mocked, okay which Dem read the 2,000 plus page bill before they voted yes on it? I'll just be over here NOT holding my breath for you to answer that simple question. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

So since you're blatantly lying about the length of the bill, how can any argument you make be valid?

I'm right and you are wrong and a liar. I'm not sure we need to beat a dead horse at this point. :eusa_hand:

No, you're the liar. Here's the bill. How many pages does it say at the top? 974. So you lied. Since you're going to lie (because it's your job) at least make the lie believable.

LMAO, who read the 2,000 plus page bill before voting yes on it? Nobody did but I thought I'd mock you anyway.

The bill was 974 pages, not 2,000 - SO YOU LIED THERE. You created a "fog of controversy". And yes, the Democrats certainly read it before they passed it. You guys didn't, because you didn't want to. Because you're fuckin' lazy and entitled.

No dip shit it was over 2,000 pages and created 10's of thousands of pages of government regulations. Just leave the thinking to me because you obviously suck at it. :itsok:

Here is the pdf link to the health bill.

http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

It was 10 pages shy of 2000 pages and a hell of a lot more than a certain person on this board who seems to think everything he spits is the truth. The fact is he flat out fucking lied, again the guy is flat out dishonest. Faced with facts and logic he resorts to personal attacks because he can’t back his BS up. He is a paid shill for the DNC and spreads nonsense as fact.

LOL more fake news from the left. Link to Dem's who read the 2,000 page Obamacare bill before passing it?
Talk about PROJECTION!!!
See the first quote in my sig!

Another volunteer who wishes to be mocked, okay which Dem read the 2,000 plus page bill before they voted yes on it? I'll just be over here NOT holding my breath for you to answer that simple question. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

So since you're blatantly lying about the length of the bill, how can any argument you make be valid?

I'm right and you are wrong and a liar. I'm not sure we need to beat a dead horse at this point. :eusa_hand:

No, you're the liar. Here's the bill. How many pages does it say at the top? 974. So you lied. Since you're going to lie (because it's your job) at least make the lie believable.

:itsok: Justice Antonin Scalia erupted after a lawyer suggested the justices might go through the bill and decide which parts were constitutional. "You really want us to go through these 2,700 pages?" he asked the lawyer. "And do you really expect the court to do that?"

In other words, just something else for the right wing to whine about when more convicts are released early.

You make stuff up with out proof, I even answered your question and you still won’t answer mine. You are left or right, you are an idiot that has nothing meaningful to say and all you do troll by repeating your same nonsenses over and over. Thank you for proving my point about you.
Right wingers complain in the gun lover threads.

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.
You are not a, right wing of one.

Put up or shut, pretty simple.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Here is the pdf link to the health bill.
http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf
It was 10 pages shy of 2000 pages and a hell of a lot more than a certain person on this board who seems to think everything he spits is the truth. The fact is he flat out fucking lied, again the guy is flat out dishonest. Faced with facts and logic he resorts to personal attacks because he can’t back his BS up. He is a paid shill for the DNC and spreads nonsense as fact.

SO here is a perfect example of a Conservative deliberately lying about something to create a fog of controversey.

That bill there? The House's version. That's not the final bill. That version there was combined with the Senate's in conference to produce the actual bill.

So you fucking lied. You deliberately lied. You lie because that's all you know how to do.

NOT THE FINAL BILL YOU STUPID FUCKING LYING ASSHOLE.

The date on the bill you deceptively linked to? October 29, 2009.

The date on the actual bill? May 1st, 2010.

So what you did was deliberately create a "fog of controversy" that the bill was longer than it actually was and thus, wasn't read by those who voted for it. Of course, they did read it. You chose not to because you wanted to throw your little teabag temper tantrum instead. And then you spent the next 7 years whining like little bitches about Obamacare never coming up with your own plan because you're lazy, entitled, and worthless.

Last edited:
:itsok: Justice Antonin Scalia erupted after a lawyer suggested the justices might go through the bill and decide which parts were constitutional. "You really want us to go through these 2,700 pages?" he asked the lawyer. "And do you really expect the court to do that?"

Proving Scalia is just as fucking dumb as you. Shocker that a liar woud run behind the skirt of another liar because you're too prideful to admit you fucked up.

The House's version of the bill was over 2,000 pages.

The final bill, the one Scalia ruled on, was 974 pages.

You deliberately lied.

Proving Scalia is just as fucking dumb as you. Shocker that a liar woud run behind the skirt of another liar because you're too prideful to admit you fucked up.

You deliberately lied.

Chief Justice Roberts wasn't convinced the Supreme Court has the institutional competency to unravel 2,700 pages of legislation, most of which even he hasn't read."

You make stuff up with out proof, I even answered your question and you still won’t answer mine. You are left or right, you are an idiot that has nothing meaningful to say and all you do troll by repeating your same nonsenses over and over. Thank you for proving my point about you.
Right wingers complain in the gun lover threads.

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.
You are not a, right wing of one.

Put up or shut, pretty simple.
Providing for the general welfare is in our Constitution. Providing for the general warfare is not. The cuts have to come from somewhere.

Again, prove where I said I wanted more people in prison or killed.

Chief Justice Roberts wasn't convinced the Supreme Court has the institutional competency to unravel 2,700 pages of legislation, most of which even he hasn't read."

So this is just another example of the fog of controversy I was referring to earlier. When were those quotes, by the way? You didn't source or date them. Obviously because they're from 2009, and not from 2010 after the bill was already reconciled in committee and passed for Obama to sign. Isn't that it? Isn't that what you did? You misrepresented ANOTHER QUOTE, contributing to the fog of controversy. Nothing you say seems to be entirely truthful.

So you lied. All the time. All tyou do is lie. You don/t even cite the quotes, which makes me think they're either fake, or you deliberately withheld the date because you realized it was befpore the final bill had passed through conference.

That's why you didn't cite the source of that quote or provide a link or a date.

Because you're a fucking liar.

You deliberately lied.

Another case of a Conservative mind conflicting with reality.

The bill was not 2700 pages. Not even the House version was that many. The final bill was 974 pages. It's on the website. It's there for you to see. But you still insist your own eyes are lying to you because it's your job, as a Russian propagandist, to spew forth propaganda, isn't it?

Again, here's the final bill with Obama's signature. Tell me how many pages it says at the top.

healthcarebill.jpg

Again, here's the final bill with Obama's signature. Tell me how many pages it says at the top.

healthcarebill.jpg

Theatrics aside, here's the final bill. Print it out. How many pages? 974. So you lied. Do you believe propaganda or your own lying eyes?

This whole thread is exactly what I'm talking about when Conservatives create a "fog of controversy". They deliberately lie and refuse to admit they're wrong. I actually don't believe this dude is an American. All his profile seems to indicate is that he's a Russian pretending to be American.

You deliberately lied.

The bill was not 2700 pages. Not even the House version was that many. The final bill was 974 pages. It's on the website. It's there for you to see. But you still insist your own eyes are lying to you because it's your job, as a Russian propagandist, to spew forth propaganda, isn't it?

You are the one who started flapping your lips about Pelosi's statement of passing the HOUSE BILL so we can see what's in it now you are deflecting to a final bill. Why don't you take a time out to gather yourself together and organize your thoughts. :itsok:

You deliberately lied.

You are the one who started flapping your lips about Pelosi's statement of passing the HOUSE BILL so we can see what's in it now you are deflecting to a final bill. Why don't you take a time out to gather yourself together and organize your thoughts. :itsok:

As usual, another fucking lie from the Russian.

That quote from Pelosi was after the bill had gone through conference, in 2010.

So you lied AGAIN.

You deliberately lied.

At this point, all you've said are lies. All of it.

You lied about the length of the bill
You lied about when Pelosi said what she said
You lied about what SCOTUS judges said

Nothing you've said checks out thus far. Care to explain?

And since you've lied so much about this, what else have you been lying about?

Forum List

Back