Republican tax cut will not trickle down

I didn't post Pelosi's statement you did, yet another lie you just told.

Fuck you. The intent was obvious. It all goes back to that statement. And you;re telling me that if I did a search on this message voard of all your posts, you wouldn't once say "pass it so you know what's in it"?

You told an intentional lie, I pointed out your lie. Here lets review what you said, "since you were lying about Pelosi's statement" you get :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: for that whopper. So much irony since you are bloviating non stop about context and accuracy of Pelosi's statement.

You said that they didn't read the 2,000 page bill before passing it, which is the same thing as misquoting Pelosi. In fact, that's the genesis of your shit argument.

So you can play a semantic game to pad your insecurities, but you're still a piece of lying shit.

Follow your fellow Conservative who just offed himself last night because he was guilty of sexual abuse of 17 year old girls.

General welfare spending is Constitutional general warfare spending is not.

Again, where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them? Can you answer the question or a you a mindless bot?
Where are the cuts coming from?

I told you where the cuts were coming from, again where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them? Is it possible for you to be honest and answer the question?
In other words, just something else for the right wing to whine about when more convicts are released early.

You make stuff up with out proof, I even answered your question and you still won’t answer mine. You are left or right, you are an idiot that has nothing meaningful to say and all you do troll by repeating your same nonsenses over and over. Thank you for proving my point about you.
Right wingers complain in the gun lover threads.

Again, where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them? Can you answer the question or a you a mindless bot?

I told you where the cuts were coming from, again where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them? Is it possible for you to be honest and answer the question?
In other words, just something else for the right wing to whine about when more convicts are released early.

You make stuff up with out proof, I even answered your question and you still won’t answer mine. You are left or right, you are an idiot that has nothing meaningful to say and all you do troll by repeating your same nonsenses over and over. Thank you for proving my point about you.

WITHOUT PROOF YOU SAY?

So help me understand why you believe any anonymous internet poster who claims to be a victim of Obamacare without proof, yet you won't believe women who are willing to testify under oath? Wait, I know the answer....you're a garbage person.

You never answered my questions, all you have are childish insults so whatever you post is absolutely dishonest and worthless as far as I’m concerned. Take care bot.

WITHOUT PROOF YOU SAY?

So help me understand why you believe any anonymous internet poster who claims to be a victim of Obamacare without proof, yet you won't believe women who are willing to testify under oath? Wait, I know the answer....you're a garbage person.

You never answered my questions, all you have are childish insults so whatever you post is absolutely dishonest and worthless as far as I’m concerned. Take care bot.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! GIVE ME MY BINKIE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Take your cues from the Conservative who just offed himself last night.

You said that they didn't read the 2,000 page bill before passing it, which is the same thing as misquoting Pelosi. In fact, that's the genesis of your shit argument.
Not only that, they mindlessly parrot the Limbaugh Lie that the ACA was 2,000 pages when it was less than half that, 974 pages actually.

http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

Fewer pages than a Harry Potter novel, and my nephew can read one of those in a day.

Just once, I'd like a conservative to approach Obamacare victim stories with the same skepticism they approach stories of sexual abuse.

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.

WITHOUT PROOF YOU SAY?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! GIVE ME MY BINKIE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Take your cues from the Conservative who just offed himself last night.

Don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, nor do I care, all you are doing now is trolling.

At least we all found out you can’t back up your stupid shit claims.

What does that have to do with me? What does that have to do with you making stuff up? :dunno: Either put up or shut up and quit trolling. Pretty easy to do for most people.
You are not a, right wing of one.

You are not a, right wing of one.

Put up or shut, pretty simple.

I didn't post Pelosi's statement you did, yet another lie you just told.

Fuck you. The intent was obvious. It all goes back to that statement. And you;re telling me that if I did a search on this message voard of all your posts, you wouldn't once say "pass it so you know what's in it"?

You told an intentional lie, I pointed out your lie. Here lets review what you said, "since you were lying about Pelosi's statement" you get :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: for that whopper. So much irony since you are bloviating non stop about context and accuracy of Pelosi's statement.

So you can play a semantic game to pad your insecurities, but you're still a piece of lying shit.

Follow your fellow Conservative who just offed himself last night because he was guilty of sexual abuse of 17 year old girls.

LMAO, who read the 2,000 plus page bill before voting yes on it? Nobody did but I thought I'd mock you anyway.

LOL more fake news from the left. Link to Dem's who read the 2,000 page Obamacare bill before passing it?
Talk about PROJECTION!!!
See the first quote in my sig!

Another volunteer who wishes to be mocked, okay which Dem read the 2,000 plus page bill before they voted yes on it? I'll just be over here NOT holding my breath for you to answer that simple question. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

LMAO, who read the 2,000 plus page bill before voting yes on it? Nobody did but I thought I'd mock you anyway.

The bill was 974 pages, not 2,000 - SO YOU LIED THERE. You created a "fog of controversy". And yes, the Democrats certainly read it before they passed it. You guys didn't, because you didn't want to. Because you're fuckin' lazy and entitled.

LOL more fake news from the left. Link to Dem's who read the 2,000 page Obamacare bill before passing it?
Talk about PROJECTION!!!

Another volunteer who wishes to be mocked, okay which Dem read the 2,000 plus page bill before they voted yes on it? I'll just be over here NOT holding my breath for you to answer that simple question. Here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

So since you're blatantly lying about the length of the bill, how can any argument you make be valid?

The bill was 974 pages, not 2,000 - SO YOU LIED THERE. You created a "fog of controversy". And yes, the Democrats certainly read it before they passed it. You guys didn't, because you didn't want to. Because you're fuckin' lazy and entitled.

No dip shit it was over 2,000 pages and created 10's of thousands of pages of government regulations. Just leave the thinking to me because you obviously suck at it. :itsok:

Talk about PROJECTION!!!

So since you're blatantly lying about the length of the bill, how can any argument you make be valid?

I'm right and you are wrong and a liar. I'm not sure we need to beat a dead horse at this point. :eusa_hand:

The Republican tax cuts won't trickle down, CEO writes in scathing op-ed

It's not a surprise to Todd Carmichael, co-founder and CEO of La Colombe Coffee Roasters in Philadelphia.

"I can tell you what no other CEO wants to tell you," Carmichael writes in an op-ed in The Philadelphia Inquirer: "A half-trillion dollars of corporate tax giveaways proposed by the GOP aren't going to do a thing for the middle class, or create a single job. Because what every CEO knows but won't tell you is this: A tax break for their company simply means a fatter bottom line. Not jobs. Not investment." CEOs have "a powerful fiduciary duty to return all profits to shareholders — not to the employees, or the suppliers, or the community and certainly not to the unemployed or left behind," he explained. "Profit goes to shareholders (and the CEO) and not to the employees."

Just like when we cut taxes before. Cut taxes on the wealthy........and they just keep it

History would disagree with you.....................The Historical Lessons of Lower Tax Rates

Forum List

Back