Republican Tampering With Early Voting Backfiring in Florida

Oh no you dint!

Black Churches in Florida Urge Congregations to Vote - NYTimes.com

Don't think we've forgotten Trayvon Martin down here, either.

Happy election, y'all. I'm voting tonight.

Black Christians should vote for the pro-life, traditional marriage candidate. That is if they vote their values.

Chances are....... they're just gonna vote for the black guy.

Yeah because triditionaly black folks never vote democrat. Personally most of my views are conservative. I am pro life, death penalty, lower taxes ( when economy is good) less government (FOR REAL) less spending, pro gun and so on. But most of all I am pro working class and the Republican Party is not.

Raising you to be dependent on the federal government's largesse is not "pro working class".

Oh no you dint!

Black Christians should vote for the pro-life, traditional marriage candidate. That is if they vote their values.

Yeah because triditionaly black folks never vote democrat. Personally most of my views are conservative. I am pro life, death penalty, lower taxes ( when economy is good) less government (FOR REAL) less spending, pro gun and so on. But most of all I am pro working class and the Republican Party is not.

You sound like an idiot to me.

Raising you to be dependent on the federal government's largesse is not "pro working class".

I wasn't raised to be dependent on anything but myself. I am the youngest of six kids all are college graduates all are doing well. My parents were married and lived together til I was about 12. I have always been taught that if I want to succeed I have to work twice as hard as white folks. I was never taught to beg for anything. I was taught that if my kids don't have it twice as good as I did then I failed. I was also taught that republicans are not for the working man. I have never used a food stamp in my life. So fuck you

I have family in Sanford FL, disgusting city that is totally racist. Oldest dated black community in America is just north of Sanford I believe. Use to be the celery capital of the world.

I live in Cocoa Beach and voted already. Obama 2012.

I wasn't raised to be dependent on anything but myself. I am the youngest of six kids all are college graduates all are doing well. My parents were married and lived together til I was about 12. I have always been taught that if I want to succeed I have to work twice as hard as white folks. I was never taught to beg for anything. I was taught that if my kids don't have it twice as good as I did then I failed. I was also taught that republicans are not for the working man. I have never used a food stamp in my life. So fuck you

can you give us some basis for this statemenrt?

Proof maybe?

have always been taught that if I want to succeed I have to work twice as hard as white folks.

Im a white person and my parents both told me I was going to have an easier road to success in this nation as opposed to a black person. My father as raised my a black woman im Missouri and had a unique stance on life.

I now work for NASA and and think if you have to ask for proof of BBCAmericas post you are a ignorant fool.

Oh no you dint!

America is a classless society. This 'class' bullshit is European bullshit that has no place in our country.

And, so you know, neither party is 'for' the 'working class'. They are both for their own self interest. Fortunately, Romney isn't a DC insider. He's actually done real shit for real people.

And I have already voted - Romney Ryan 2012.

I was taught to work hard - because hard work is what gets success - not skin color.

So fuck you too.

America is a classless society. This 'class' bullshit is European bullshit that has no place in our country.

And, so you know, neither party is 'for' the 'working class'. They are both for their own self interest. Fortunately, Romney isn't a DC insider. He's actually done real shit for real people.

And I have already voted - Romney Ryan 2012.

Your retarded, please explain what he has done, let's go I'll wait.

I was taught to work hard - because hard work is what gets success - not skin color.

So fuck you too.

you are completely full of shit.

Ill give you a real life example. I work with a college educated black woman who served 12 years in the Navy. Since the space program has not been on the receiving end of a decent budget since Clinton she decided to look for work outside of the range. She had one interview via phone with a man in Texas who was ready to bring her on board for a job, until he found out she was black. No kidding. Now, she didn't dwell on this fact as shes use to the treatment in the professional world however, It made me disgusted. Racism is still alive and well in this nation. Shit, who we kidding, this nation was founded on racism.

Last edited:
have always been taught that if I want to succeed I have to work twice as hard as white folks.

Im a white person and my parents both told me I was going to have an easier road to success in this nation as opposed to a black person. My father as raised my a black woman im Missouri and had a unique stance on life.

I now work for NASA and and think if you have to ask for proof of BBCAmericas post you are a ignorant fool.

only because you say so

Oh no you dint!

So basically you are willing to throw all your so called values in the trash in Favor of the Candidate you think will be best for you pocket book.

So fuck you too.

you are completely full of shit.

Ill give you a real life example. I work with a college educated black woman who served 12 years in the Navy. Since the space program has not been on the receiving end of a decent budget since Clinton she decided to look for work outside of the range. She had one interview via phone with a man in Texas who was ready to bring her on board for a job, until he found out she was black. No kidding. Now, she didn't dwell on this fact as shes use to the treatment in the professional world however, It made me disgusted. Racism is still alive and well in this nation. Shit, who we kidding, this nation was founded on racism.

I love all these personal stories that can't be verified.

Truth is if she was really turned down because she was black, she could sue.

Forum List

Back