Republican shell game

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I told you guys the GOP will feature a new candidate every week or two claiming that person is surging in the polls. Today it was rubio. Weeks prior it was kasich fiorina jeb and carson. Next jindal Christie and santorum. Maybe they'll even give huckabee 15 minutes.

The corporate media isn't reporting news they're creating it.

Same with hillary losing to Bernie. They tell us what they want us to believe.

I can't wait to see who "they" decide to run.

so you are sayin nothing ever changes week to week?

or it does but they are lying and only YOU know the "real" truth??

okaaaaayyyy

Ever seen a bucket of live crabs? Every time one of them tries to climb out the others drag him back in. This is how the GOP field is acting right now. So much back-stabbing and infighting going on that I am not sure any of them will have a political career after this. All the media has to do is pay a little more attention to one and the rest gang up like crabs to make sure that they all end up in the pot.

Funny how the bed wetters are so consumed with the GOP field, lining up to hate on each one as they rise in the polls or gloat when one drops out.

You'd think that a group of people with serious candidates that have something new or innovative to offer policy wise would be much more focused on promoting those candidate and their ideas.

Since that's not the case we've spent the last 8 weeks listening to moonbats insist the wall won't work and how much they hate (any given GOP candidate).

giphy.gif

Ever seen a bucket of live crabs? Every time one of them tries to climb out the others drag him back in. This is how the GOP field is acting right now. So much back-stabbing and infighting going on that I am not sure any of them will have a political career after this. All the media has to do is pay a little more attention to one and the rest gang up like crabs to make sure that they all end up in the pot.

that's funny leftard; hillary clinton managed to retain a career even after the Democrat civil war where obama's surrogates labeled both Hillary and her husband Bill RACISTS. oh and hillary was labled a "closet republican"

ur funny!

that's funny leftard; hillary clinton managed to retain a career even after the Democrat civil war where obama's surrogates labeled both Hillary and her husband Bill RACISTS. oh and hillary was labled a "closet republican"

ur funny!
Hey it's just politics. Hillary went to work for Obama even.

Did you know that before Republicans went crazy that the Democrats and Republicans behind closed doors were actually friendly with each other? Don't act like the GOP didn't start it. They moved this country too far to the right too fast and look at what happened. They crammed their right wing policies down our throats and then said it wasn't their fault when those policies put all the money in the hands of the rich. Then cry class warfare when we try to get our money back. Dummy.

Forum List

Back