Climate Change&Global Warming Activists.Will They Ever Name A Country In Dire Straights?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: This has been going on all year, From Obama, Kerry, and other far leftist buffoons throughout the world that we are already in a state of Global Warming and Climate Change, yet none of them have ever brought up a country or continent "Or A Body Of Ice" that is either under water or frozen!
Will any of them ever point out on a world map where all of this climate change is happening? Is it melting the antartica? is it already snowing in Chicago as we speak? Is Venice already under water?
:eusa_think::eusa_snooty:,,well? the world is waiting for answers! and where will they be come late November/Early December when we will have our usual 7/8 month pause from all of this climate change?:cow:

• Banned
if Debbie Wasserman was part of this committee of climate liars, you know she would be bringing up all of the millions of penguins floating on sheets of ice in the melting north pole and blame it on Marco Rubio.

I've often made that point myself.

There are port cities and islands of rock with people living on them for hundreds of years, and the water level change has been negligible.

Furthermore if you take a bowl, fill it with ice and then water, when all the ice melts the water level is LOWER because water in it's frozen state displaces more volume than it does as a liquid.

Moonbat fairy tales like "Water World" by pinko Kostner are exactly that, childrens stories based on inane fantasy.

Humans are not changing the climate bed wetters, get over it. The hoax has been exposed.

• Banned

There are port cities and islands of rock with people living on them for hundreds of years, and the water level change has been negligible.

Furthermore if you take a bowl, fill it with ice and then water, when all the ice melts the water level is LOWER because water in it's frozen state displaces more volume than it does as a liquid.

Moonbat fairy tales like "Water World" by pinko Kostner are exactly that, childrens stories based on inane fantasy.

Humans are not changing the climate bed wetters, get over it. The hoax has been exposed.

and if its global climate change, then why are they blaming republicans? its as if republicans have the power to move the sun and the moon with our bare hands.

• Banned

and here comes El Nino, another climate catastraphe created by George Bush.

Forum List

Back