Republican Senators Are Bailing On Convention

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Coronavirus concerns are why many Republican Senators choose not to attend the convention.

.Who wants to go to Florida at this time with the virus plagued state. Especially when you are an old in age Senator.

"Senators are using the dangers of the coronavirus to distance themselves from the president. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), at 86, the oldest Republican senator, said he would not go. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) is staying home because, his spokesperson says, “he believes the delegate spots should be reserved” for people who have not attended before. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is not going; neither is Susan Collins (R-ME). Mitt Romney (R-UT) won’t be showing up either. The coronavirus gives them an excellent excuse to socially distance themselves from the president."

No loss. I quit watching them many years ago. Ever since the Democratic disasters of '68 and '72 they've become more scripted than any reality TV show. In their place I would prefer the networks in the month of August give 90 minutes of prime time to any candidate that is on the ballots of enough states to total 270 electoral votes.

These people have the most accurate numbers regarding what's going on with the Trump Virus in the country. No matter what they portray to their base, they know the real deal. That's why they are keeping far from that germfest of a convention.

Only the rabid Kool Aid drinkers will be there. And they will reap the rewards for attending as well. Don't believe me? Just watch...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

What's the difference between Oklahoma and Arizona Coronavirus and Florida Coronavirus? Trumper events are Coronavirus events no matter where they are held. Does Donnie pay medical bills for when you ger COVID 19 at his event or is that only for legal costs when you bash a protester?

These people have the most accurate numbers regarding what's going on with the Trump Virus in the country.
Positive results are going up but the death count is not

many cases of the sniffles or no symptoms at all but few deaths

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
These people have the most accurate numbers regarding what's going on with the Trump Virus in the country.

An asymptomatic person could die in a CAR WRECK, and if they're tested as having the covid virus, they're listed as a COVID DEATH.

It's dishonest, and it's intended purpose is keep this massive hysteria going while Trump is president.

Would you knowingly and/or willingly subject yourself to catching a guaranteed cold?

Their Florida venue canceled on the RNC after they had spent all their money. Now they don't have a venue, and no money for one if they could find one.

Their Florida venue canceled on the RNC after they #had spent all their money. Now they don't have a venue, and no money for one if they could find one.
The fool Trump pulled it from it's original city and state, to run to Germ Central Florida, only to have them CANCEL on his ass?!!???

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Coronavirus concerns are why many Republican Senators choose not to attend the convention.

.Who wants to go to Florida at this time with the virus plagued state. Especially when you are an old in age Senator.

"Senators are using the dangers of the coronavirus to distance themselves from the president. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), at 86, the oldest Republican senator, said he would not go. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) is staying home because, his spokesperson says, “he believes the delegate spots should be reserved” for people who have not attended before. Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is not going; neither is Susan Collins (R-ME). Mitt Romney (R-UT) won’t be showing up either. The coronavirus gives them an excellent excuse to socially distance themselves from the president."

"Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is not going; neither is Susan Collins (R-ME). Mitt Romney (R-UT) won’t be showing up either. "

Shrug. No one wants them there.

A few very old senators aren't going. Mitt Romney is too embarrassed to go. It's not a big deal.

Would you knowingly and/or willingly subject yourself to catching a guaranteed cold?
Would you shut down the entire WORLD over a cold, or the flu?

The entire WORLD did shut down. They didn't do it for a cold or the flu.

Forum List

Back