Republican Senator Jeff Flake: Trump using Stalin's words to attack media

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
great words from a great patriot of the USA and the Free World.,

which else of Koba´s tools Donald Trump uses today and gonna use in the near future? GULAG, political terror inside of own country , HOLODOMOR ?

Republican Senator Jeff Flake slammed Donald Trump in a speech on the Senate floor, saying the president was using Joseph Stalin's words to attack press freedom.

Trump's media attacks compared to Stalin

Stalin? Wasn't he the guy that FDR used to call "Uncle Joe"? You could say that Flake is using Stalin's words to attack the President of the United States. Where were amateur Stalin historians on the left when Obama was using government resources to conduct a warrantless illegal surveillance on Fox reporter James Rosen?

I sent Senator Frosted Flakes an email today. I told him he was irresponsible in making his personal attack on President Trump today and am completely embarrassed that he is one of my state's Senators. He is the consummate smarmy PC politician and he can't leave soon enough.

I see that a fine majority of Americans have no education in the propaganda of the leaders of fascist regimes. I guess we will indeed repeat history.

Stalin? Wasn't he the guy that FDR used to call "Uncle Joe"? You could say that Flake is using Stalin's words to attack the President of the United States. Where were amateur Stalin historians on the left when Obama was using government resources to conduct a warrantless illegal surveillance on Fox reporter James Rosen?
YOUR POST IS A PURE VATNIK´S BINGO!!

1758dcd8c42330b4348f59932c16c2f8.png

Maybe Flake is looking for a gig on one of the DNCTV networks.

No thinking person believes the DNCMSM anymore.

Though I am glad they are all over Trump unlike their blowing of BO everyday.

What could be more Stalinist sounding than using the words "fairness doctrine" to force talk radio to promote left wing propaganda? That was the Obama administration name for the bill. Others called it "hush Rush".

You have to be a special kind of retard to compare a US president (any of them) to the most evil men of history.
This asshat is no exception. He is retiring so he's gonna burn down the house on the way out the door.

I see that a fine majority of Americans have no education in the propaganda of the leaders of fascist regimes. I guess we will indeed repeat history.

The fascist are on the left..

They are the ones that use the IRS

as a weapon against their political foes....

Thank obama is gone...

Stalin would have killed for a left

wing Fake News machine like todays.

Thank God Trump out smarts them

day in and day out..

I sent Senator Frosted Flakes an email today. I told him he was irresponsible in making his personal attack on President Trump today and am completely embarrassed that he is one of my state's Senators. He is the consummate smarmy PC politician and he can't leave soon enough.
A RINO turned Democrat bitch-boy on his way out the door?

The truly stupid are the ones who invoke Stalin, Hitler or the Nazis to attack a political figure they don't like I can think of no American President from Washington to Trump who has anything remotely in common with some of most eveil people in history only total Ignorant fools make such comparsions.

which else of Koba´s tools Donald Trump uses today and gonna use in the near future? GULAG, political terror inside of own country , HOLODOMOR ?

Republican Senator Jeff Flake slammed Donald Trump in a speech on the Senate floor, saying the president was using Joseph Stalin's words to attack press freedom.

Yeah there is a reason this CUCKservative isn't running for reelection...the people of Arizona hate him! So he is spending his last year in office whining and throwing hissy fits...no big deal and no one gives a shit nor takes him seriously except the mouthpiece of the left aka the media

Jeff who?

You think Trump has ever listened or read anything Stalin has said?

And newsflash, calling the media liars when they lie doesn’t attack freedom of the press. That is an exercise of free speech.

If the media wants to be taken serious and wants to be credible they need to stop lying. As long as they continue the same old bs they are going to be called out for their lies

Forum List

Back