Republican Senate Candidates SURGE ahead after despicable treatment of Kavanaugh

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Simply a case of MASS STUPIDITY by the DemonRATS... You can just push BELIEVEABILITY to a certain point, then even the LOW IQ voter realizes that you have fallen off the cliff.....wonder if they can find a neighbor that says the judge KICKED HIS PUPPY!!!

Polls are often manipulated but two recent polls show a grave threat to democrats.

1)Heidi Heitkamp is down, and down big in ND, Down 10 points according to this poll: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

2) Clair McCaskil is going to lose Missouri as Republicans so increase in interest for 2018

I for one have been dormant but since the treatment of Kavanaugh, I have donated to two senate candidates, and may donate to more..

Another poll not listed shows republicans surging in NJ of all places. Dems are in trouble and this WILL backfire and IS backfiring!

More at
Polls Show Tight Senate Races In Missouri, Nevada

and that Dem running for Gubernator in Florida is under investigation !!!

Simply a case of MASS STUPIDITY by the DemonRATS... You can just push BELIEVEABILITY to a certain point, then even the LOW IQ voter realizes that you have fallen off the cliff.....wonder if they can find a neighbor that says the judge KICKED HIS PUPPY!!!

Polls are often manipulated but two recent polls show a grave threat to democrats.

1)Heidi Heitkamp is down, and down big in ND, Down 10 points according to this poll: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

2) Clair McCaskil is going to lose Missouri as Republicans so increase in interest for 2018

I for one have been dormant but since the treatment of Kavanaugh, I have donated to two senate candidates, and may donate to more..

Another poll not listed shows republicans surging in NJ of all places. Dems are in trouble and this WILL backfire and IS backfiring!

More at
Your evidence that McCaskill's opponent "surged" consists of...your hope.

More at
Gross

More at
And this is my evidence that Purge is getting to you.
kimberly-clark-kleenex-facial-tissue-tissues-white-box-of-48-model-21606.jpg

More at

--- and a link to "are you a robot".

More at

We learned in the past week what ThePuke's real name is.

"Ralph".

More at

really who wants to see these unhinged and lawless leftists back in power

the curtain has been pulled back far enough to expose this corrupt party

normal folks want to press on with eradicating the filth on the hill

More at

We learned in the past week what ThePuke's real name is.

"Ralph".

I thought it was "Heave"... my, don't we have some enigmatic people on this board?

Forum List

Back