Republican pollster says Trump

Y'all are only about a step above North Korea now huh, Grump? Authoritarians have taken over down under. Not too bad in Perth. They have some common sense there.
Ha. Perth is the worst. We've just come out of lock down. People are starting to get pissed off with their state govts. Now those govts are starting to listen to the will of the people. COVID in itself isn't the issue, it is the strain it is putting on the health system that is. Not many people are dying, but if we didn't stop the spread we would have had a lot more deaths due to not having enough ventilators.

will never be president again.

But before all you uber lefties wet your pants he also says this:

He said the rise of “squad leader” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reflected the Democratic Party’s desire for revenge via “woke politics”, something he warns against because of the long-term destruction it will cause to society.

And he said this about social media. Something I said on this board at least 10 years ago:

“[Social Media] is poisoning our minds, it’s an acid, it genuinely is toxic, it’s dividing us, it’s killing our attention span, it’s killing our ability to reason and most importantly we’re being fed 24/7 what we already believe and that’s the problem,” he said.
He defined woke as “intolerance”, “cancel” and the drive to “punish people in the future for perceived mistakes of the past”.

He is right. Best way to fight woke is to give someone like Trump the presidency. Someone who will tell them to F off.

The wealth of the world has risen because of the great success in the United States. Every time you see third-world residents arriving at our border to come in illegally, carrying cell phones, with food to eat, clothes on their back, it is because of the absolutely amazing success that capitalism and conservatism in the United States has brought to the world.

The world's success has been the success of the United States and the success of the United States has been due to capitalism and conservatism.
Oh, God, how big is your ego. And what have you done to contribute to this. Not you, jumping on the bandwagon of others - you personally.
And no, you are wrong. The US has done it's fair share, but so has the rest of the Western World.
That is why the US is universally hated and you can't understand why "we do so much for the world". Because, instead of being humble, you want the rest of the world to lick your boots. Nobody wants to lick anybody's boots.

He defined woke as “intolerance”, “cancel” and the drive to “punish people in the future for perceived mistakes of the past”.

He is right. Best way to fight woke is to give someone like Trump the presidency. Someone who will tell them to F off.
Yeah, but that will alienate even more people.
I like how you say:
He defined woke as “intolerance”, “cancel” and the drive to “punish people in the future for perceived mistakes of the past”. He is right.

When that is exactly what would happen if the Orange Buffoon came to power again. Kick him and wokism to the kerb. You might a chance then. Like Trump is anything BUT tolerant.

Yeah, but that will alienate even more people.
I like how you say:
He defined woke as “intolerance”, “cancel” and the drive to “punish people in the future for perceived mistakes of the past”. He is right.

When that is exactly what would happen if the Orange Buffoon came to power again. Kick him and wokism to the kerb. You might a chance then. Like Trump is anything BUT tolerant.
If we elect a Democrat the wokism will spread more

Yo...slinky..wake up!! All you have to do is scroll up to know the subject of the thread.
You want to divert?? Sure. Biden's success?

1) Pulled this country out of the tailspin of incompetence that was your Saviors' response to the pandemic..which is to say, your savior HAD no response to it. So by my count, that's ONE more success than your savior had. LOL. You true believers are too easy.
2) I'll give Afghanistan a 50/50. Yep, the withdraw was a clusterfuck. Could have been handled better. But it was 20 years overdue in coming. Biden had the sack to end it..which is more than I can say for your savior. :)

As for the rest, the infrastructure?, the economic safety net?, the debt ceiling?, ...well, let's talk in 6 months.
I don't think this is going to turn out like you think it will. :auiqs.jpg:
1] soooo Biden oversaw operation warp speed that got vaccines out in record time ? bull !
and nearly as many have died from covid during the Biden admin as Trumps ... but unlike you i dont blame Biden... i blame your comrades the CCP Traitor !
2] and the Afghan withdrawal was a disaster !
3]higher gas prices inflation and a mess at our border ...
and thats just a few of the so called accomplishments under the current admin ....

Last edited:

He said the rise of “squad leader” Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reflected the Democratic Party’s desire for revenge via “woke politics”, something he warns against because of the long-term destruction it will cause to society.

And he said this about social media. Something I said on this board at least 10 years ago:

“[Social Media] is poisoning our minds, it’s an acid, it genuinely is toxic, it’s dividing us, it’s killing our attention span, it’s killing our ability to reason and most importantly we’re being fed 24/7 what we already believe and that’s the problem,” he said.
5p9xco.jpg

Take your meds, Biden Loon!

Plenty of people said that in 2016, too.

No way, no chance.

This will depend on anti-Trump turnout again.

As far as the polls concerned, he was right. She won more votes. Didn't win the election though. But the polls - with regards to her popularity - we on the money.
Anyway, I'm hoping the US would have a better candidate than Trump. I'm also guessing that Biden won't run a second term. More for health and age reasons. It's who the Dems will run in his stead that will make 2024 interesting.

And any pollster that says Hillary will win because she will get more votes, ignoring the fact that popular vote has never elected a president in US history, is not a pollster I trust.

he is too old

Forum List

Back