Republican pollster says Trump

As far as the polls concerned, he was right. She won more votes. Didn't win the election though. But the polls - with regards to her popularity - we on the money.

I love idiotic "points" like this.

Clinton didn't win the election. Period. Had she done so, she would've been President, because that's what happens when you win an election. The popular vote doesn't determine who our President is. It never has. Only a truly ignorant simp belches up the "but she won the popular vote" argument...

rightwinger
LMAO I think you regret that Bidung vote and just won't admit it.
Bidung's a walking disaster. Trump was a much better POTUS as he put America and Americans first.

Just keep telling yourself that Bidung could win in 2024 if he ran. Hell I doubt a Dem could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck after the three years of the Bidung/Kametoe shit show.

The price of everything is going up and we can thank Bidung for it. Congrats on your vote.
Never seen anyone fuck up on so many things so fast.

Is he capable of it?
He is so easy to trigger

If his campaigning 2024 is built around people believing his stolen election claims, he will fail miserably

Trump's ego will probably dictate that he run again.

But that's as far as it'll go. He'll never be President again...

Meathead
That he has. As I said. He's a walking disaster and I'm betting most of those that voted for that disaster are regretting their vote big time.

rightwinger
LMAO I think you regret that Bidung vote and just won't admit it.
Bidung's a walking disaster. Trump was a much better POTUS as he put America and Americans first.

Just keep telling yourself that Bidung could win in 2024 if he ran. Hell I doubt a Dem could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck after the three years of the Bidung/Kametoe shit show.

The price of everything is going up and we can thank Bidung for it. Congrats on your vote.

It is hard to argue with intelligent people.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to argue with stupid people

If your arguments are built around stolen election fantasies, Biden dementia and the greatness of Trumps presidency, there is not much I can argue with.

Meathead
That he has. As I said. He's a walking disaster and I'm betting most of those that voted for that disaster are regretting their vote big time.
I haven't talked to a single democrat that is glad they voted for this disaster.

My mother n law has voted D her entire life. she's 89. She is now watching Fox News and may well vote R for the first time in 3 years. She's disgusted by this current train wreck.

Trump's ego will probably dictate that he run again.

But that's as far as it'll go. He'll never be President again...
I can’t see any Republican having the sack to run against Trump. He will easily get the nomination as he forces all Republicans to parrot his stolen election and Jan 6 lies

85 million voters rejected that type of nonsense out of Trump. I doubt if he can convince them that he has changed

It is hard to argue with intelligent people.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to argue with stupid people

If your arguments are built around stolen election fantasies, Biden dementia and the greatness of Trumps presidency, there is not much I can argue with.
take out the "stolen election fantasies" and that's EXACTLY the argument I have. Trumps pre wuflu presidency was one of the greatest in history. And Biden won't take questions without pre screening them and a note card.

hard to argue those facts.

I haven't talked to a single democrat that is glad they voted for this disaster.

My mother n law has voted D her entire life. she's 89. She is now watching Fox News and may well vote R for the first time in 3 years. She's disgusted by this current train wreck.
You can gladly talk to me
I will be happy to compare Biden to the Trump presidency

rightwinger
How right you are. You can't argue about the Trump presidency.

Don't know about you but I liked gas at 1.70 a gallon.

I liked jobs all across this country.

I liked a great economy.

I liked UE the lowest it had been in 50 years.

You apparently don't like any of that cause you stupidly voted for a walking disaster. Congrats.

take out the "stolen election fantasies" and that's EXACTLY the argument I have. Trumps pre wuflu presidency was one of the greatest in history. And Biden won't take questions without pre screening them and a note card.

hard to argue those facts.
Problem is, you don’t get to cherry pick the Trump Presidency
He is judged by his whole performance.

His COVID response was inept as he made it about him and not the American people
Worse than that was his post election behavior. A childish tantrum that he really didn’t lose but was cheated. His attempts to steal the election away from the voters was an attack on Democracy

You can gladly talk to me
I will be happy to compare Biden to the Trump presidency
You will have a lot to compare. None of it good for Bidung.

Just look at the mess he's made of our border. A border Trump had handed quite well.

Look at another million illegals in our country. Illegals that cost us billions each year. Oh and lets not look at the mess he made of the Afghanistan withdrawal. Oh yeah you have a lot to compare. LOL

go for it. you're the one that said you would compare. get busy.
pre covid Trump presidency economy and numbers vs. the potatoes.

have at it. when I have time I will respond and we can debate it. you start the thread.

im extremely busy taking care of a large farm and another house. I have an 89 year old mother in law I look after as well. I usually just spend a few minutes here early in the morning.

I will respond when I can.

go for it. you're the one that said you would compare. get busy.
pre covid Trump presidency economy and numbers vs. the potatoes.

have at it. when I have time I will respond and we can debate it. you start the thread.

im extremely busy taking care of a large farm and another house. I have an 89 year old mother in law I look after as well. I usually just spend a few minutes here early in the morning.

I will respond when I can.

OK
Biden has added over two million jobs in just ten months while Trump LOST jobs over four years
Biden has a record stock market
Biden got us out of Afghanistan after 20 years
He passed COVID Stimulus helping millions of Americans

Lets look at the Trump Presidency

He destroyed the Paris Climate accord and Iran nuclear disarmament
He was IMPEACHED TWICE
He provided inept leadership during COVID
He launched an attack on Democracy after losing the election

I can’t see any Republican having the sack to run against Trump. He will easily get the nomination as he forces all Republicans to parrot his stolen election and Jan 6 lies

And how might he "force" them to do it?

There's no shortage of conservatives who don't believe the election was stolen. As for January 6, as much as I don't believe he ordered an insurrection, the truth of the matter is that it's going to be an ever-present shadow over the man. Trump lost supporters in the two months following the election, so much so that the idea of him winning the Presidency has become utterly laughable.

And that's exactly why the idiot left keeps harping on how he's going to run and win the nomination. After the debacle of a Biden Presidency, with nothing but incompetence displayed every day for four years, the only way the democrats win the White House in 2024 is if Trump is the Republican nominee. DeSantis? He wins. DeSantis is quite a palatable choice for Trump Republicans, where DeSantis voters can't automatically be considered Trump voters.

The most sure fire way to see a Democrat in the White House until 2029 is to run Trump in 2024...

85 million voters rejected that type of nonsense out of Trump. I doubt if he can convince them that he has changed

Well, let's be honest, a lot of those 85 million voters are people who would never vote for a Republican, regardless of who it was, and many are those who are still reeling over Trump saying "pussy". Trump could've cured worldwide hunger and they wouldn't vote for him...

Forum List

Back