Republican Plot Against Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will evolve because money is in their individual self interests.

You're ignoring what I said about America's motive. World hegemony is to be won or to be lost. There's no denying that China and Russia and other Brics are a team, and that team has the same interests at stake. Although I would suggest that neither China or Russia have illusions of being able to defeat America.

Eisenhower wasn't talking then with full understanding of the nuclear deterrent. On the basis of that, I would suggest that he would be wrong about America not being capable of winning the fight for all the marbles. Or at least wrong until a few years ago when China and Russia stood up. Then he became right.

There's a lot more confidence and hope to be had in Trump!
But you're still not considering that America must defeat Russia and that will ensure that any interference by Trump and he will be eliminated.
Eisenhower set the standard for U.S. policy re nuclear deterrent.
"Seventy years ago, on December 8 1953, US president Dwight D. Eisenhower delivered a speech to the United Nations general assembly, setting out his concerns about “atomic warfare”.

In the speech, later known as Atoms for Peace, he outlined a plan for new forms of international cooperation around nuclear technology, calling for “lasting peace for all nations, and happiness and well-being for all men”.

Serious misconceptions are the result of not knowing history vs propaganda. America has no motive. It only has people in power who have motive and more often than not that motive is neither altruistic nor has the common good in mind despite how it is phrased in propaganda.

Trump's motives may be just as self serving as anybody else with the 'arrogance' to seek high office, but he at least does very good work in understanding what the real common good is and effecting policy that accomplishes that. And because that shows up both the Democrats and Republicans in how ineffective and/or destructive they can be, both hate him for embarrassing them.

Eisenhower set the standard for U.S. policy re nuclear deterrent.
"Seventy years ago, on December 8 1953, US president Dwight D. Eisenhower delivered a speech to the United Nations general assembly, setting out his concerns about “atomic warfare”.

In the speech, later known as Atoms for Peace, he outlined a plan for new forms of international cooperation around nuclear technology, calling for “lasting peace for all nations, and happiness and well-being for all men”.

Serious misconceptions are the result of not knowing history vs propaganda. America has no motive. It only has people in power who have motive and more often than not that motive is neither altruistic nor has the common good in mind despite how it is phrased in propaganda.

Trump's motives may be just as self serving as anybody else with the 'arrogance' to seek high office, but he at least does very good work in understanding what the real common good is and effecting policy that accomplishes that. And because that shows up both the Democrats and Republicans in how ineffective and/or destructive they can be, both hate him for embarrassing them.
I thought that Eisenhower was saying that in around 1948. By 53 a lot had changed on a nuclear war being won by America.
You might have a good point on Trump embarrassing the establishment. I've always had the impression that Trump's thinking would be simple enough to be able to understand that nobody really benefits from a war, and especially one with Russia.

But I still think he could be arrogant enough to think that he could intimidate Putin and thereby win the war.

Can you explain your reasoning that Putin slipped on that?

I would suggest that the fight against Russia in the Ukraine is everything. l can agree that America could try to open more fronts as the war goes on.
I suppose that it could have been very intentional, but if it was I can't figure out who the audience is for it.

I suppose that it could have been very intentional, but if it was I can't figure out who the audience is for it.
Putin let slip in his Carlson interview that the emerging bipolar world is like a single brain with two hemispheres.

I don't understand the significance and you're not trying to explain it.

Locked, after being reported for failing thread start guidelines.

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back