Republican Plan to end Health Care for Americans

GOOD! Obamacare is nothing more than Gov't. control. Obamaturd and the dimwits do not care about people who don't have healthcare, they want everybody under their control. It is the biggest mistake in politics next to electing obamaturd and foot in mouth biden. Idiots.

Obamacare might not be a perfect plan but it sure as hell beats the Idon'tcare plan offered up by the Republicans.

Why is it conservatives are so willing to ignore a problem and let it fester and eat away at society? Why are they so willing to let the private sector rip off society so badly?

Why is it you feel that others or government are responsible for your personal responsibilities and upkeep??

Why is it conservatives always want to make sure everyone pays their fair share but when it comes to people not carrying insurance and draining emergency room and hospital resources, they're in favor of maintaining the status quo? To just let the problem fester?

Why is the conservative approach always to ignore a problem?

Today, liberalism has gotten so powerful that too many people do not find it necessary to take care of themselves or see to their own needs. They expect someone else to do it for them and the government to enforce that kind of theft.

Obamacare might not be a perfect plan but it sure as hell beats the Idon'tcare plan offered up by the Republicans.

Why is it conservatives are so willing to ignore a problem and let it fester and eat away at society? Why are they so willing to let the private sector rip off society so badly?

Why is it you feel that others or government are responsible for your personal responsibilities and upkeep??

Why is it conservatives always want to make sure everyone pays their fair share but when it comes to people not carrying insurance and draining emergency room and hospital resources, they're in favor of maintaining the status quo? To just let the problem fester?

Why is the conservative approach always to ignore a problem?

Fair share??? Ehhh.. wrong answer...

Equal % share without exception to pay in taxation for things that government is SUPPOSED To do (you know, listed in the specific enumerated powers)...

Nobody is saying IGNORE the problem of some without the means to pay for a VD shot or whatever.. JUST THAT IT IS NOT GOVERNMENT'S JOB.... it is a personal responsibility.. and if others wish to give VOLUNTARILY of themselves to help, GREAT!!! But in a free society we are not to be forced to take on the personal responsibilities of others

It is simply hilarious that people not only say - but actually believe - that anyone who opposed the HCR act of 2010 doesn't want health care reform.
This is a HUGE misnomer.
Myself, among many fiscal conservatives...wait for it...absolutely support addressing healthcare concerns.
I 100% want there to be actions taken to address numerous problems in the industry.
The difference is:
We want whatever actions are to be taken, must be paid for legitimately.
We want the high costs to be addressed, and are against increasing costs before addressing DECREASING cost.
We want more Americans to be covered, we want safety nets - basically we want most of the items that liberals also want.

The key difference is - we want it to be done with out having to borrow more money...or increasing costs for the productive to cover the unproductive in a long term manner.

You may also want to keep the government out of the equation. Once they get their paws on it then it's a one way road to total control of everybody's lives.

Horseshit.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because the healthcare lobbyists gave $10 BILLION DOLLARS to members of Congress in the last decade. You are being screwed by your corporate masters, and you don't even know it.

yeah and all those ARE GOING BROKE..they have bled their "working" citizens DRY of monies to PAY for OTHERS who don't work..just what we get to look forward to here

In Brazil there's public healthcare. "Free and excelent quality health care for every one", so says the government slogan. In practice, if you want an average quality health care, you have to pay for a private health care company or a private hospital. The poor can't afford it, so they have to use the public system. And, contrary to what says the slogan, its quality is not that good. There are endless lines of sick people dying while waiting for a doctor. Our former president Lula said that the public hospitals in Brazil were so good that he would like to get sick to be treated in one. This year he actually was diagnosticated with cancer and guess what? He didn't go to a public hospital, he went to a very expensive private hospital in São Paulo that only the wealthy can pay. So I don't think socialized medicine is the answer. Fortunatelly most Americans are smart enough to see that it's indeed a bad idea and hopefully Obamacare will be repealed. Otherwise, I predict that the quality of health care for Americans will get much, much worse.

In America we currently spend 56% of ALL health care dollars to treat 4% of the entire population on disease care. We have by far the best disease care of any country on earth. We should spending 54% of all the health care dollars on it.
For health care we may be in the top 15. We are one of the most unhealthiest nations on earth.
The killer is that 7 of the top 8 of the diseases we treat with 90% of the disease care spending ARE ON PREVENTABLE DISEASES!
I oppose the Obama plan because it is just more of the same and mandatory. The current system we now have is fucked up beyond normal. The main reason is because we now have blank check health care with NO consequences.
What is happening now is the wellness programs the insurance companies are initiating. You work for a company and are unhealthy, smoke and eat too much? Fine, then you pay half of the premiums and go on a quit smoking program and quit and exercise. Do not get healthy and refuse to do it. Ok, then we fire you.
That is the way it used to be. Blank check health care where a 3rd party, the insurance carrier, pays the bills under group health care "plans" has ruined American "health" care.
We pay 3 times the average for substandard health care. We spend 54% on DISEASE CARE.
Wake up dumb ass Americans. We can fix the current system, do away with the massive incentives of blank check group health insurance as a benefit BS and make citizens accountable for THEIR OWN health care and the costs associated with it.

Looks like 30 million Americans are headed into the dumpsters with the help of Republicans. Tsk!

Republicans said, "they would propose limiting the money and personnel available to the Internal Revenue Service, so the agency could not aggressively enforce provisions that require people to obtain health insurance and employers to help pay for it.

They plan to use spending bills to block federal insurance regulations to which they object. And they will try to limit access to government-subsidized private health plans that include coverage of abortion.

The House Republican whip, Representative Eric Cantor of Virginia, described the strategy this way: “If all of Obamacare cannot be immediately repealed, then it is my intention to begin repealing it piece by piece, blocking funding for its implementation and blocking the issuance of the regulations necessary to implement it.”

http://tiny.cc/6678v

See!? Republicans aren't all bad. They're damn fine as an opposition party. Let's hope the Democrats learn from their example.

Seriously people, when are we going to learn to appreciate obstructionism and gridlock? Outside of the rare Court decision, it's truly our 'thin blue line'.

What is so messed up about the whole situation is you can pay health insurance for 20 years. When you finally get sick, or need it, they can deny you. If you pay your overinflated premiums, you should automatically be covered, I dont really care what your malady is. What is the point otherwise?

What is so messed up about the whole situation is you can pay health insurance for 20 years. When you finally get sick, or need it, they can deny you.

So, why in the world are we doing that??? Seems sort of stupid, don't it?

Yup. It is sick. The insurance company dictates if you are allowed to live. Nice idea. My ultimate ability to receive services being decided by a bunch of corporate slimeballs.

Yup. It is sick. The insurance company dictates if you are allowed to live. Nice idea. My ultimate ability to receive services being decided by a bunch of corporate slimeballs.

Only if you play their game. Supreme Court willing, we don't have to.

In Brazil there's public healthcare. "Free and excelent quality health care for every one", so says the government slogan. In practice, if you want an average quality health care, you have to pay for a private health care company or a private hospital. The poor can't afford it, so they have to use the public system. And, contrary to what says the slogan, its quality is not that good. There are endless lines of sick people dying while waiting for a doctor. Our former president Lula said that the public hospitals in Brazil were so good that he would like to get sick to be treated in one. This year he actually was diagnosticated with cancer and guess what? He didn't go to a public hospital, he went to a very expensive private hospital in São Paulo that only the wealthy can pay. So I don't think socialized medicine is the answer. Fortunatelly most Americans are smart enough to see that it's indeed a bad idea and hopefully Obamacare will be repealed. Otherwise, I predict that the quality of health care for Americans will get much, much worse.
Link?

Link? I don't know. But well I'm brazilian and if you were you would know that I tell no lie. Everyone in Brazil knows that our health care system sucks and if you don't have a private health insuranse you are in serious trouble if you get sick or suffer an accident. And ironically it's the poor who are the most afected by this.

Looks like 30 million Americans are headed into the dumpsters with the help of Republicans. Tsk!
Isn't that the same number of uninsured under ObamaCare?

The health care bill has been posted many times. No one on the right has bothered even reading a tiny portion of it.

It's because they hate Obama so much, they can taste it. They don't want anything to change their minds. The right dreams about how much they hate Obama. Well, not ALL of them, just 90%.

The health care bill has been posted many times. No one on the right has bothered even reading a tiny portion of it.

This includes all those who voted for it and the guy who signed it.

I doubt very much that Obama has even a basic understanding of 30% of it. :mad:

Link?

good grief, they LIVE THERE

Forum List

Back