Republican Fundraising is Psychotic

GOP fundraising tactics are getting even more desperate and emotionally abusive

1641746024808.png

1641746065452.png

1641746115624.png

1641746154981.png

Hilarious. Truly hilarious.

Demanding I give you money in this manner would be one of the best ways to ensure I would not give it to you.

I can only read this 2 ways, either they are getting truly desperate and pissing off loyal people does not and this is a shot in the dark OR they are playing to an audience that will swallow this and is fine and dandy with basically being shamed into giving money.

Hard to tell which one is the largest factor.

It's the unvarnished truth about you. You would love nothing more than to instill a far Left one party dictatorship. You fucking Communists need to be neutralized as REAL Americans fix this mess Joe Blow and Kamala the Kunt started.

May3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

THAT would be.............................the MAGA cult.

Forum List

Back