Republican Flip-Flop on Vaccinations

Hospitals and Doctors have been used as Guniea Pigs for this Covid Shock ecperiment
Most probably because the Democrat Party and it's well to do members are
up for sale.To the Highest New World Order Oligarch.
That's a Fact ... You Union Jacks.

Dude, this isn't the conspiracy of the century. Covid is real. It kills. Who it's going to kill? Both the vaccinated and the none vaccinated. Does it help keep people out of the hospital? Probably so. Is it going to keep everyone out of the hospital or the morgue? Definitely not. It's a crap shoot.
The only way to know, is for everyone to get vaccinated. When those that do get hospitalized, doctors and scientist can come up with a better vaccine because they'll have more patients to research and maybe discover how and why they were more effected by Covid than others.

This isn't a population control experiment. If it was, I'd be more supportive of it. Because we have way too many stupid people in this world. And it's too hard to get world series tickets. Not to mention the reduction in traffic. That would be awesome.

On a serious note, I'd like to know how much research my doctor (who vaccinated me) did on the vaccine. Did he just take the manufacturers word for it? Like many did with the oxycontin epidemic? Or is there just basic chemicals that goes into the vaccine, that any doctor can recognize easily? The point? We don't know.

And that's where all the distrust comes from. We don't know. We're not scientist. Most of our doctors aren't scientist, they're doctors.

But should my doctor who gets paid through medicare be able to not get vaccinated or employ a nurse who won't get the vaccination in order to treat his patients, including me? Four Justices just said yes
I don't see the issue. The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread, the people that don't get the vaccine will get Covid worse, the incubation time is the same. What am I missing?

Omicron kills pretty much only unaxxed or really really immune compromised (vaxxed or unvaxxed)
Can you post even one single omi-con death? Just one, I bet you can't. Not the three alleged that died "with," I just want to see one single death confirmed to be "from" omi-con.

Can you post even one single omi-con death? Just one, I bet you can't. Not the three alleged that died "with," I just want to see one single death confirmed to be "from" omi-con.
You’ve been spreading COVID misinformation for two years

Shut the Fuck up

You’ve been spreading COVID misinformation for two years

Shut the Fuck up

So have you. Especially the Big Lie:

1642695974361.png

It looks like the post is about the left wing view of the Supreme Court. Lefties supported the majority S.C. opinion (by a former KKK member) that created the false concept of "separation of church and state" not found in the Constitution and they supported the wholesale murder of the unborn based on a S.C. decision not based on Constitutional law. When the S.C. issues an obvious decision that the government cannot force Americans to drink the "kool aid" or lose their jobs, the left is upset and calls it flip flopping. Go figure.
Republicans themselves are flipflopping on vaccine mandates as they existed up until the 21st century. The Sup Ct reflects that flip flop in that 4 Justices now support finding HHS does not have regulatory power to force providers either to act with accepted medical practice and get vaccinated or go without medicare and medicaid reimbursement.

I think Pelosi said something about how you have to pass a bill to know what's in it, right?

Yeah, she said that. And I can't stand that evil witch. BUT it was taken out of context by the republican party loyalist. If it was done to make her look bad, I could care less.
But I listened to the whole thing, many times, and understood what she said. And it wasn't how it was portrayed by the republicans.

Ummmmmmmm, there's a difference between a proven vaccine and a newly discovered experimental jab, which isn't even technically a vaccine. But, the real difference is, Republicans are for people's right to make their own health decisions without being forced or fired from their jobs. This isn't Nazi Germany where you have to show your papers.
It's a fully approved vaccination.

I don't see the issue. The vaccine doesn't prevent the spread, the people that don't get the vaccine will get Covid worse, the incubation time is the same. What am I missing?

the third does provides some immunity from omicron.

If you, and/or your doctor, decide you should get the jabs - get the jabs.
If you, and/or your doctor, decide not to get the jabs - don't get the jabs.
It's called Freedom. That's all the republicans are advocating. Freedom.

When you have no core values, no principles, flip-flopping is easy.

Conservatives were often vocally pro-vaccination in the past, when anti-vaccine sentiment was vaguely associated with people the comedian Jon Stewart once mocked as “science-denying affluent California liberals.” With “affluent California liberals” as a symbol of the anti-vaccination movement, conservative culture-war instincts trended in a more constructive direction. Indeed, a 2015 measles outbreak at Disneyland illustrated the importance of mass vaccination to obtain herd immunity and suppress disease.

Many conservatives at the time made precisely that point. “If you think about the childhood illnesses that once permanently debilitated people like my grandfather, who contracted childhood polio—and you think today that measles, rubella, polio have been eradicated from the U.S. and much of the world—why would we go backwards?” Senator Ted Cruz asked in 2015. “In a feat that would have been unimaginable a few decades ago, the anti-vaccine movement has managed to breathe life into nearly vanquished childhood diseases,” the conservative pundit Rich Lowry had lamented presciently a year earlier. “Nothing good can come from undoing one of the miracles of medical progress.”

The logic of vaccine mandates, too, was well accepted on the right. “Some say the decision to vaccinate or not should be the parents’ choice,” the conservative writer Thomas Sowell argued in 2015. “That would be fine if their child would live isolated from other children. But that is impossible.” Many articles from 2015 were bitterly angry at the suggestion that conservatives were anti-vaccine, and blamed media bias for it. There were certainly disagreements over federal authority to mandate vaccines, but those differences of opinion were less significant, because immunization remained a thoroughly bipartisan cause, and Republicans had not embraced anti-vaxxers as a constituency. Today, Republican elected officials have begun opposing such mandates even on the state level.

Wendy E. Parmet: Americans are suing to protect their freedom from infection

Now Cruz complains about Big Bird encouraging children to get vaccinated while Lowry writes rageful op-eds attacking “the idiocy of covid-vaccine mandates for kids.” In 2015, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky tweeted a photo of himself getting a booster shot to rebut liberal media bias; in 2021, the career ophthalmologist announced that he was refusing to get the COVID vaccine. As Lowry observed in 2015, anti-vaxxers tend to be “doggedly impervious to evidence.”

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

Then the facts started coming out about the vaccines. People who were vaccinated were still dying. many cases of people actually dying from the vaccine.

Republicans with common sense, realized that it's almost useless. Many of us, who are not democrats, including republicans, got the vaccine. And don't really regret getting it. But since so many are dying after getting vaccinated, the vaccine seems to look a lot like a sugar pill.

Except that a sugar pill won't actually kill anyone, or even cause any harm.

Sorry, but your pity card will not be stamped on this one. How much research The Jonas Salks vaccine was developed in 1955 yet in 1957 it began being distributed. I got my first one in 1959. It was distributed by region and age. If you think that the Salks Polio vaccine wasn't controversial, think again. It was manufactured using the live disease. And it it wasn't done correctly (see cutter labs 1960-1961) it gave the person a form of Polio. Both Conservatives and Liberals supported this because the dangers of catching and spreading Polio.

We've learned a great deal since then, about the relevant science, and developed consistent, rational standards for the testing and approval of new drugs, vaccines, and other treatments.

Now, it is true that if today's standards were in place in 1955, the Salk vaccine would not have been put into general use until much later. We can also know, from hindsight, that eventually, the Salk vaccine would have passed the standards, and been put into widespread use.

The standard has not been met for establishing this new mRNA shit as being safe or effective. In the very best conditions, it cannot possibly be so established for at least several more years, and existing empirical evidence seems to indicate a very, very, very low likelihood that it will ever meet the current standards for safety or efficacy.

I am a conservative…

Kwanzaa!

You're as much a conservative as Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Forum List

Back