Republican Flip-Flop on Vaccinations

Herd immunity again? We are now into the 5th variant and "Herd Immunity" still hasn't happened. The only two ways to get that immunity is for everyone to wear masks, social distance, get vaxxed and the other way is to die.

If we had treated this the same way that we treat every other routine cold/flu outbreak, then we would have been there almost two years ago.

And Omicron kills pretty much only unaxxed or really really immune compromised (vaxxed or unvaxxed)

So far, the Moronic variant has killed exactly equal numbers of “vaccinated” and “unvaccinated” people, the number of verifiable Moronic deaths in each category so far standing at zero.

If you, and/or your doctor, decide you should get the jabs - get the jabs.
If you, and/or your doctor, decide not to get the jabs - don't get the jabs.
It's called Freedom. That's all the republicans are advocating. Freedom.

My doctor has no part in the decision. He can give me advice, but the authority to make the decision is mine. Not my doctor's. Not my employer's. Not my government's. Mine alone.

If we had treated this the same way that we treat every other routine cold/flu outbreak, then we would have been there almost two years ago.

And we would have exceeded 2 million dead as well and still be counting. I won't allow you to use my posts to push your domestic terrorist ideas. Have a nice life.

We've learned a great deal since then, about the relevant science, and developed consistent, rational standards for the testing and approval of new drugs, vaccines, and other treatments.

Now, it is true that if today's standards were in place in 1955, the Salk vaccine would not have been put into general use until much later. We can also know, from hindsight, that eventually, the Salk vaccine would have passed the standards, and been put into widespread use.

The standard has not been met for establishing this new mRNA shit as being safe or effective. In the very best conditions, it cannot possibly be so established for at least several more years, and existing empirical evidence seems to indicate a very, very, very low likelihood that it will ever meet the current standards for safety or efficacy.

Okay, stupid terrorist, listen to this

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines

It appears that the MRna vaccine has been around since the 1990s and was first used in humans in 2013. That means that the two years that the Salks vaccine was discovered and implemented, the Covic Vaccine was an old hand in comparison.

You could just look at what I posted and read it and listen to it and learn something but you won't. You Domestic Terrorists are just here to spread anarchy. So you have a nice life.

We aren’t against actual vaccines that work and are safe.

We are against experimental vaccine types with no long term studies, which have also been proven to be harmful and are certainly not effective.

Please point out when conservatives have ever supported such things.
Trump supports the covid vaccines.

Now what?

Trump supports the covid vaccines.

Now what?

When it counted, he made it a political statement and harmed the CDC and Military over it. Then he takes credit for the manufacturing, distribution and more that he harmed. Newsflash: Operation Warp Speed was just a name that Rump gave a military program that has existed since the 1920s.

I won't allow you to use my posts to push your domestic terrorist ideas. Have a nice life.

clock_22.gif

Not mandated.
Your post didn't say anything about mandates:

"We aren’t against actual vaccines that work and are safe.

We are against experimental vaccine types with no long term studies, which have also been proven to be harmful and are certainly not effective.

Please point out when conservatives have ever supported such things."

Now Cruz complains about Big Bird encouraging children to get vaccinated while Lowry writes rageful op-eds attacking “the idiocy of covid-vaccine mandates for kids.” In 2015, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky tweeted a photo of himself getting a booster shot to rebut liberal media bias; in 2021, the career ophthalmologist announced that he was refusing to get the COVID vaccine. As Lowry observed in 2015, anti-vaxxers tend to be “doggedly impervious to evidence.”
Totally wrong.
Back in 2015, the vaccines were real, and you normally never needed boosters.
The only exception was that you needed a booster for tetanus, but that still at least lasted 10 years or more.

The covid boosters are only lasting 6 months, so are not a vaccine.
They can't be a vaccine because they do not have a virus.

All these mRNA injections do it get your one cells to start growing spike proteins.
And that can't result in any T-cell memory.

The people who are "anti-vaxxers" are those who push these mRNA abominations instead of real vaccines.

View attachment 591129

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines

It appears that the MRna vaccine has been around since the 1990s and was first used in humans in 2013. That means that the two years that the Salks vaccine was discovered and implemented, the Covic Vaccine was an old hand in comparison.

You could just look at what I posted and read it and listen to it and learn something but you won't. You Domestic Terrorists are just here to spread anarchy. So you have a nice life.

Total lies.
The mRNA research did not start at all until 1995, and no one has EVER successfully made a vaccine using mRNA techniques.
All mRNA techniques to is to reprogram the ribosomes in your own cells.
There is absolutely no way to use that to make a vaccine, at all, ever.

And you are also totally wrong about the Salk vaccine.
Trial polio vaccines were made in the 1930s.
But Salk did not start on his vaccine for polio until the polio epidemic of 1948 hit, and he was commissioned at that time.
But he did not have a vaccine for release to the general public until 1957, 9 years later.
It did not just take 2 years like you claim.

There is no way to make a vaccine without it containing viruses.
The immune system has to have something to identify and memorize.
The mRNA injections only get our own cells to produce spike proteins, and that can't be use by immunity memory because our own exosomes also use the same spike proteins.

Bullshit.

There was no 'flip-flop.' They were separate issues.

The fact is the mandates under OSHA were blatantly and obviously unconstitutional. The executive branch does not get to mandate whit that the legislative branch expressly refused to give them the power to do. Biden is not a king, no matter how much the left wants him to be.

The authoritarian drive is not limited to the right. What should trouble you is that 4 SCOTUS members have essentially ruled, between this and the housing ruling, that the executive branch can do anything they want whatsoever. All they have to do is say emergency and virtually all governmental actions are justified.

There was ONE judge up there that was criminally ignorant in her assumptions about the facts around the OSHA case. It was not the conservative justices ruling on partisan bias here.

Total lies.
The mRNA research did not start at all until 1995, and no one has EVER successfully made a vaccine using mRNA techniques.
All mRNA techniques to is to reprogram the ribosomes in your own cells.
There is absolutely no way to use that to make a vaccine, at all, ever.

And you are also totally wrong about the Salk vaccine.
Trial polio vaccines were made in the 1930s.
But Salk did not start on his vaccine for polio until the polio epidemic of 1948 hit, and he was commissioned at that time.
But he did not have a vaccine for release to the general public until 1957, 9 years later.
It did not just take 2 years like you claim.

There is no way to make a vaccine without it containing viruses.
The immune system has to have something to identify and memorize.
The mRNA injections only get our own cells to produce spike proteins, and that can't be use by immunity memory because our own exosomes also use the same spike proteins.

Your alternate universe is showing. You have zero to say that anyone with even a grain of brain cells wishes to hear. Have a nice life.

I would have to say that the fact that one can kill you, and one cannot, is a big enough difference to say that one of them is •NOT• like the other.

I didn't say otherwise. Regardless of your attempt to make it sound like I did.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Australia, one of most covid restricted countries , has a large population of infected people. So, yeah, you're not going to stop this thing with vaccines and masks.

Forum List

Back