Republican-Controlled Senate Passes Peaceful Transfer of Power Resolution Vowing ‘No Disruptions by the President’

Trump is just getting started

There are no limits on his childish tantrums

It's a sad day in America when we have a president who spends so much time destroying our voting system and postal system just to remain in power.

I've never seen anything like trump or this resolution.

It's an even sadder day that our senate actually has to pass such a resolution.

This is how far down trump and republicans have taken us with more to come. If you all thought you've seen it all from trump and republicans, just wait. The next couple months are going to be worse.

It was just a non-binding resolution. Just about as binding as Moscow Mitch saying 10 months before election is too close to consider Supreme Court Justices. Turn out, less than 45 days is just fine for old Moscow Mitch now. Only reason they did it was for public relations so some of their people up for re election might stand a chance, including Moscow Mitch. Once they lie to you, they are nothing but liars. Just part of the trump mafia.

It's a sad day in America when we have a president who spends so much time destroying our voting system and postal system just to remain in power.

This is how far down trump and republicans have taken us with more to come. If you all thought you've seen it all from trump and republicans, just wait. The next couple months are going to be worse.

It is indeed sad that such a resolution is needed at all; it’s truly damning of Trump and his supporters.

Maybe you should be paying attention to what people are doing with the riots. Goons are goons. Prog politicians are revolutionaries now. And this nation has surprises in for it when they have complete power.
What is it that you think is going on w/these..."riots?"

We haven't seen the worst from these fascists yet.

Trump and his goons have more in store for it.

Just watch...
Maybe you should be paying attention to what people are doing with the riots. Goons are goons. Prog politicians are revolutionaries now. And this nation has surprises in for it when they have complete power.
Dictators have used ‘civil unrest’ and ‘riots’ to ‘justify’ their anti-democratic authoritarianism for centuries – Trump and his supporters are no different.

wooooooow this is unbelievable as an immigrant i'm so shocked that the almighty US went so low with this clown in office. the damage will never be repaired even if he is gone.

Forum List

Back