Republican-Controlled Senate Passes Peaceful Transfer of Power Resolution Vowing ‘No Disruptions by the President’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's a sad day in America when we have a president who spends so much time destroying our voting system and postal system just to remain in power.

I've never seen anything like trump or this resolution.

It's an even sadder day that our senate actually has to pass such a resolution.

This is how far down trump and republicans have taken us with more to come. If you all thought you've seen it all from trump and republicans, just wait. The next couple months are going to be worse.

It's a sad day in America when we have a president who spends so much time destroying our voting system and postal system just to remain in power.

I've never seen anything like trump or this resolution.

It's an even sadder day that our senate actually has to pass such a resolution.

This is how far down trump and republicans have taken us with more to come. If you all thought you've seen it all from trump and republicans, just wait. The next couple months are going to be worse.

LOL...Trump never said he didn't commit to a "peaceful" transfer of power. Lemmings believe anything.

LOL...Trump never said he didn't commit to a "peaceful" transfer of power. Lemmings believe anything.

They are deranged As we watch the leftist mobs rioting, looting, assaulting people, attacking police.

Clinton: Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

Trump said we will see, of course, referring to the rampant voter fraud democrats are committed on. And yes, there won't be any concession until it's all sorted out.

Trump said we will see, of course, referring to the rampant voter fraud democrats are committed on. And yes, there won't be any concession until it's all sorted out.

So far, the biggest fraud has been done by Rump and the Party of the Rumpers. Even the Republican Senators can see that hence the resolution. Rump will continue doing his "Hold my beer" Moments. But now he's up to "Here, hold my Beer Refinery".

Biden has nothing to not concede. He doesn't have to acknowledge a win or loss because it will make no difference.

We haven't seen the worst from these fascists yet.

Trump and his goons have more in store for it.

Just watch...

Yes as I stated in my OP, it's going to get worse.

There is no low too low. There is no lie too outrageous. There is no conspiracy theory too outrageous.

There is no limit to what these people will do.

I hope when everything is settled, we have an America left.

Biden has nothing to not concede. He doesn't have to acknowledge a win or loss because it will make no difference.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
America will continue with or without uttered words from individuals.

Just watch...

Yes as I stated in my OP, it's going to get worse.

There is no low too low. There is no lie too outrageous. There is no conspiracy theory too outrageous.

There is no limit to what these people will do.

I hope when everything is settled, we have an America left.

You guys always lie and project. President Trump never said he won't concede, while your guy did.

Of course, Biden will have to concede only after the quite likely scenario that a lot of democrats behind mail in voter fraud are put in prison.

Just watch...
Maybe you should be paying attention to what people are doing with the riots. Goons are goons. Prog politicians are revolutionaries now. And this nation has surprises in for it when they have complete power.

Forum List

Back