hmm Democrats want in person voting now ..

Probably because they don't want to be on the list of people to hang when it turns out the election did not work.

If democrats sincerely want in-person voting, I agree with them 100%.

I've always wondered why so many people see voting in person, with an ID, at a local polling place, on election day to be a burden...

I've always wondered why so many people see voting in person, with an ID, at a local polling place, on election day to be a burden...
Could it be because Republicans has made it their business to ensure that voting locations in black and other minority precincts are jacked up as all get out?

Now Trump will have to go back to propaganda 101 and claim that voting in person will be abused and misused to make him lose and his butt kissers will kiss his butt for saying as such.
Oh babe please-----------dems aren't creative so they will do as they have done.........back to the 1970's and 1940's tactics. BLACK PANTHERS which is the BLM and other names along with anti-fa TERRORIZING voters on election day at the pols. Look for the baseball bat carriers ---------following the election, the dems will claim that it was the right who were terrorizing voters at the booth---but we all know who it really is.
BTW, boogleu boys are leftists and muslims they will be terrorizing voters as well that day.

I suggest EARLY VOTING IN PERSON FOR EVERYONE possible-------election day cops will be overwhelmed.

Last edited:
They pivoted because some have already voted by mail. Now they can vote in person.
The dems made a big deal out of the post office taking sorting machine out. The complained that it was not safe for people to vote in person. They threatened that not being allowed to vote by mail was a violation. Now they pivot to vote In person.
kind of like everything they do. Feelings nothing more then feelings

Now Trump will have to go back to propaganda 101 and claim that voting in person will be abused and misused to make him lose and his butt kissers will kiss his butt for saying as such.
Oh babe please-----------dems aren't creative so they will do as they have done.........back to the 1970's and 1940's tactics. BLACK PANTHERS which is the BLM and other names along with anti-fa TERRORIZING voters on election day at the pols. Look for the baseball bat carriers ---------following the election, the dems will claim that it was the right who were terrorizing voters at the booth---but we all know who it really is.
BTW, boogleu boys are leftists and muslims they will be terrorizing voters as well that day.

I suggest EARLY VOTING IN PERSON FOR EVERYONE possible-------election day cops will be overwhelmed.
The only thing at this years election where I live will be the frost.

Could it be because Republicans has made it their business to ensure that voting locations in black and other minority precincts are jacked up as all get out?
Its because of all those votes coming out of inner city locations at the last moment to many times in to many elections. No one can say anything because of accusations. What a game!

Please quantify "jacked up as all get out", and please explain how it's Republicans who are in control of that.

Thanks so much...

Its because of all those votes coming out of inner city locations at the last moment to many times in to many elections. No one can say anything because of accusations. What a game!
Link?

Forum List

Back