Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Republican Dave Joyce is unfit to be a congressman. He took an oath to support the Constitution. Yet he not only does he not condemn Trump for declaring this crazy whim of his, he has said he would actually support him in doing so. I believe he has committed a crime against our country in being so foolish to support such an idea. This is the thing third world dictators are made of; it has no place in America. Kick this man out of Congress right now. rolling stone.com>GOP congressman okay with trump saying he'd terminate the Constitution.
/——-/ Tissue?

I have posted his entire statement multiple times, there is nothing taken out of context.

I have addressed it, he thinks the fraud that took place is enough to terminate the rules of the Constitution. I disagree with him, you agree with him. what more is there you would like addressed?
/——-/ When democRATs get stuck on stupid, there’s no reasoning with ‘em. All we can do is laugh and mock them.

/——-/ When democRATs get stuck on stupid, there’s no reasoning with ‘em. All we can do is laugh and mock them.
You believe in the biggest liar in the world and you're calling us stupid. LOL.

Trump does/wants things every other pos pol wants, he is just blunt about it.
But you fucking rubes just mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttttttt down every time he opens his mouth. You drown yourself in ignorance, lack of awareness, disingenuous outrage and hyperbole.
He STILL owns you dumb cucks asses :lol:

But you fucking rubes just mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttttttt down every time he opens his mouth. You drown yourself in ignorance, lack of awareness, disingenuous outrage and hyperbole.

Trump is not really the problem, it is the high percent of his followers that are fine with the idea of terminating the rules of the Constitution.

You are totally insane. Biden is a very sincere and honest man, he tells it like it is. Clown trump tells you what you want to hear and the truth never comes out of his mouth.
/———/ Biden claims he was offered a job by an Idaho lumber company; they have no record. He claims he “used to drive” an 18-wheeler — it didn’t happen. He’s said he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 massacre, speaking to the rabbi, when the synagogue says he’s never even been there.

Your diatribe sounds very emotional. Please seek help. Maybe you shouldn't talk about politics at all, especially if it upsets you so much. Find a hobby or something else to spend your time on. You're not very good at this.

Trump is not really the problem, it is the high percent of his followers that are fine with the idea of terminating the rules of the Constitution.
Dude, they are ALL like that.
People on this website defend shit like that every day.
Nobody gives 2 shits about the constitution unless its the other side doing it. Hence my post.

Your diatribe sounds very emotional. Please seek help. Maybe you shouldn't talk about politics at all, especially if it upsets you so much. Find a hobby or something else to spend your time on. You're not very good at this.
You are drowning in hyperbole and obsession, and i shouldnt talk about politics? :lol:

/———/ Biden claims he was offered a job by an Idaho lumber company; they have no record. He claims he “used to drive” an 18-wheeler — it didn’t happen. He’s said he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 massacre, speaking to the rabbi, when the synagogue says he’s never even been there.
And where did you hear all these lies, on a far-right propaganda source of some kind. Or are you just making up lies. It wouldn't be surprising at all.

You are drowning in hyperbole and obsession, and i shouldnt talk about politics? :lol:
See what I mean, you sound upset again, get over it, find something else to occupy your time, you're not good at this. It's not good for your mental health.

See what I mean, you sound upset again, get over it, find something else to occupy your time, you're not good at this. It's not good for your mental health.
Truth is, you know im right. You have nothing, thats why you call me laughing at your retarded shit "being upset" :lol:
You are like a fucking child. Just like your obsession named Trump.

You are totally insane. Biden is a very sincere and honest man, he tells it like it is. Clown trump tells you what you want to hear and the truth never comes out of his mouth.
/——-/ And I’m willing to bet Dementia Joe and his handlers knew the tuition scam was unconstitutional, but Joe lied about it anyway. Supreme Court likely to rule that Biden student loan plan is illegal, experts say. Here's what that means for borrowers

Truth is, you know im right. You have nothing, thats why you call me laughing at your retarded shit "being upset" :lol:
You are like a fucking child. Just like your obsession named Trump.
I don't care one bit about trump's obsession with lying. He's been digging his own grave for years.

And you sound like a pathetic radicalized loser on here.
What makes me sound radicalized? Because im not a duopoly cuck? I have self awareness? I dont throw away my integrity for corrupt pieces of shit politicians that dont give 2 shits about me?
Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back