Republican congressman Dave Joyce supports trump's desire to terminate the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go, only took a 100 post and more spinning than a ice skater but you finally found the courage to say it out loud.

Well done!
Yeah, the thing he actually said was wrong.

The stupid bullshit your ass made up though, that’s just you being a fucktard per usual.

Obviously Republican Dave Joyce is unfit to be a congressman. He took an oath to support the Constitution. Yet he not only does he not condemn Trump for declaring this crazy whim of his, he has said he would actually support him in doing so. I believe he has committed a crime against our country in being so foolish to support such an idea. This is the thing third world dictators are made of; it has no place in America. Kick this man out of Congress right now. rolling stone.com>GOP congressman okay with trump saying he'd terminate the Constitution.
Only trouble here was Trump never said He wanted to terminate the constitution.
You been punked by your favorite media, again.

Only trouble here was Trump never said He wanted to terminate the constitution.

Just the rules in it, which is the same thing.

So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

I posted his exact words you fucking liar.

Let me do it for you one more time.....termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

You seem to have forgotten to mention this part:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the

It's the operative phrase that sets up what He is stating and it is not about terminating the constitution.

You seem to have forgotten to mention this part:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the

It's the operative phrase that sets up what He is stating and it is not about terminating the constitution.

But a massive fraud, even if it were real, does not allow for the termination of the rules of our Constitution. He is wrong, as are you.

I do not care what Trump believes, termination of the rules of the Constitution is never the right answer.

That you cannot grasp this is not really my problem.
Trump is willingly endangering the nation with this type of horrific rhetoric and he knows this. This is just how selfish and ignorant a person he is. He knows absolutely nothing about patriotism. Most white nationalists falsely believe they are patriotic. Nationalism is, at best, the worst case scenario of patriotism.

But a massive fraud, even if it were real, does not allow for the termination of the rules of our Constitution. He is wrong, as are you.
He is alleging that this type massive fraud can only happen if you ignore the rules, law and the constitution.

That's it........deal with it....massage it any way you want......He never said He wanted to to terminate the constitution.

Trump is willingly endangering the nation with this type of horrific rhetoric and he knows this. This is just how selfish and ignorant a person he is. He knows absolutely nothing about patriotism. Most white nationalists falsely believe they are patriotic. Nationalism is, at best, the worst case scenario of patriotism.
You need to quit snorting the news you read. I've never so much cockamamie BS in all my days.

Maybe try shooting Clorox?

He is alleging that this type massive fraud can only happen if you ignore the rules, law and the constitution.

That's it........deal with it....massage it any way you want......He never said He wanted to to terminate the constitution.

Nope, that is not what he said, he said the massive fraud happening allows for the termination of the rules of the constitution

It was on his Social Truth. And you're right it's all a bad joke.
And??? What was it He said.....?
Nope, that is not what he said, he said the massive fraud happening allows for the termination of the rules of the constitution
Why don't you address what He said, instead of taking His comments out of context.

Why don't you address what He said, instead of taking His comments out of context.

I have posted his entire statement multiple times, there is nothing taken out of context.

I have addressed it, he thinks the fraud that took place is enough to terminate the rules of the Constitution. I disagree with him, you agree with him. what more is there you would like addressed?

We both said it over and over, his exact words what more do you want. Why don't you complain to trump about the words he chooses to use just to get you riled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back