Republican Congressman calls Trump "Evil, really f—ing stupid Forrest Gump"

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Report: GOP congressman rips Trump as ‘evil, f—ing stupid Forrest Gump’

Erick Erickson, a journalist who runs the website The Resurgent, claims a GOP congressman went on a anti-Trump tirade, calling the president am “evil, really f—ing stupid Forrest Gump” and proposing that Republicans impeach him.

He is happy to be quoted, so long as I don’t name him. He says he just needs to vent. I suggest what we’re doing is one of the reasons Trump won — a congressman says nice things in public and bad things in private.

He may be an idiot, but he’s still the president and leader of my party, and he is capable of doing some things right. But dammit, he’s taking us all down with him. We are well and truly f—ed in November. Kevin [McCarthy] is already circling like a green fly circling s–t, trying to take Paul’s [Ryan] job because nobody thinks he’s sticking around for Nancy [Pelosi]. She’s going to f— up the cafeteria again, too. [Lord’s name in vain], at least I’ll probably lose too and won’t have to put up with that s–t.

Erickson wrote that the unidentified congressman won’t lose his seat in the upcoming election because “his district is very Republican.”

----------------

Wow, I can't believe I got this story from the super conservative WND.

There is other reporting that Republicans in congress think Trump is dangerous and corrupt.

I believe that no matter what is found in any investigation, Republicans will continue to protect Trump no matter their personal feelings.

Erik is a never Trumper . Red State. Whatever he claims is biased against Trump. He as well as others had to eat a lot of crow when Trump won.

He's one bitter mother trucker.

• Banned
Erik is a never Trumper . Red State. Whatever he claims is biased against Trump. He as well as others had to eat a lot of crow when Trump won.

Trump won.
So what was it Trump's base won?
Healthcare
Tax cuts
Education
What?

• Banned

Trump won.
So what was it Trump's base won?
Healthcare
Tax cuts
Education
What?
I couldn't name anything anyone would want either. Unless you're a billionaire.

Forum List

Back