Republican candidate for Santos' seat testifies he had no idea Congress met in the Capitol.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
A New York man who is running for the congressional seat previously held by George Santos testified that he didn't know Congress convened inside the Capitol.
Gee, that makes him sound at least as smart as the man in the White House!

The bigger story is the quality of the republican candidates lately.
Oh no. Republicans will never be able to compete with democrats like the ones you have calling for the extermination of the Jews and long life to Hamas!

He was also convicted of a felony, but I actually think that's the smaller story here.

He's one of the domestic terrorists who sacked the Capitol.

He was also convicted of a felony, but I actually think that's the smaller story here.

You do realize that anyone can run for that seat. This guy will never get a vote in all likelihood.

Sounds like a perfect GOP candidate.....:laughing0301:

You do realize that anyone can run for that seat. This guy will never get a vote in all likelihood.
This is a special election, there are no primaries to let the voters choose, so the local republican party picks the candidate.

The point is, why did they pick such a bad choice?

Don't they have someone better?

You own link says it’s not clear if he’ll be running in the special election in Feb.

Pa. senator Fetterman apparently has no idea of where he is why he is in the freaking senate or how to dress in anything but a freaking hoodie that doesn't bother democrats.

And no where near as special as you. If only the doctor pushes the coat hanger in just a little further the world would be a better place.
Wow, you're the second person here to wish me dead this week.

I must be doing something right.

It also demotes you to the status of worthless shitbag BTW.

Have a nice day! :D:D

Wow, you're the second person here to wish me dead this week.

I must be doing something right.

It also demotes you to the status of worthless shitbag BTW.

Have a nice day! :D:D
And I’m still miles above your status as a stain on society and a waste of space. Have the day you deserve

Gee, that makes him sound at least as smart as the man in the White House!

Oh no. Republicans will never be able to compete with democrats like the ones you have calling for the extermination of the Jews and long life to Hamas!
No one would be surprised if Republicans nominated a treasonous rightwing domestic terrorist.

Forum List

Back